It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough Greek letters apparently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So, first they started to rename Covid19... Then covid-19 became a variant of the original... So, we changed the name to African variant or the UK variant...

Well, that's to identifiable or whatever, so then they renamed then using the Greek alphabet...

African variant became the Alpha variant. The UK variant became B117 variant... (Totally helpful name change. I think it is to help confuse people about which country to avoid... ie: It's easier to ask "Why are we opening international flights to the United Kingdom when the UK variant is blossoming there?" Instead, who the hell knows where "R219" is from unless you keep up everyday to the nonsensical name changes?)

As my title suggested. This was not enough. Now the DELTA has mutated into a DELTA PLUS variant!!!! A whole new range of viruses to introduce us to. They can (They are gonna) keep this going for YEARS!!!

As if that isn't bad enough. Canada is changing, sorry, has changed the name of Pfiser, Maderna, and J&J vacciness? WTH!? Seriously!? WHY!?

Canada’s health agency announced the new names, with Pfizer’s vaccine now being known as “Comirnaty,” Moderna’s jab as “Spikevax” and AstraZeneca’s shot is called “Vaxzevria.

I suspect that has to do with protecting the Pfizer, Moderna & AstraZeneca companies, as in creating a "fall guy" corporation... I dunno... Just tired of this B.S.

These vaccines looks to be as helpful as a vaccine against the common cold.

Sorry. rant over.

(PS: While I'm ranting... Why can't I preview my post?)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

I believe the next variant in line is the F.U. variant.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

LMAO... Nice one. That would totally make sense.... lol

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Next we'll see a "B29" Variant . . . . . 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Remember in that TV series "Lost" there was a doomsday timer that was counting down? It went down to zero and then kept going using all sorts of weird symbols.

I'd guess it is much the same.

Also, there were different naming conventions from different groups up until they standardized the convention.

Take the planet Pluto, which now isn't. We change technical names, and terms for things, all the time.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

the part where Canada is using the name “Comirnaty” is interesting. That is the official name of the FDA released vaccine. it's not what is being given in the US, they are still giving out the EUA version. I think it's the same juice, but once they give it under the FDA approved name, I believe the "you can't sue me" stipulation goes away. It will be interesting to see how all this goes. Those little changes are important. Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
all I can tell you is they won't stop until they run out of gene therapy experiments to mandate.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
COVID mutates like your seasonal cold coronaviruses. As such, it's going to be impossible to keep up with all its many children soon enough, but because they have a wonderful control mechanism in the fear they've generated, they're sure going to try.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How about the Buzz Lightyear variant?

"To infinity and beyond!".

I actually liked the F.U. Variant but that would inevitably be followed by the F.U.2 Variant and we don't need an escalation to this situation.

I'm really looking forward to the "Its OK we can stop this now" Variant.

edit on 24102021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I saw Gates in a short clip
a few weeks ago (probably on this site) speaking about
the Greek language being ideal for programming
future super computers.

I am having trouble finding the clip.

He says it's 'infinite'.

The video was short, specifically about Greek
being the ideal language for the future of computing.

Perhaps it can be found in his visit to Xatzinikolaou...

www.youtube.com...

We really do have to consider everything, nowadaze.
While we still can.
Their every gesture should be analyzed.
For any 'imbalances'.

It's the new normal.

# 1449

edit on 24-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe, but the final variant is already named. It's called Communism, with a sub-variant called Totalitarianism.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

From the beginning when they started saying that Wuhan Flu or Chinese Flu was racist or unhelpful or whatever bovine feces they were dishing out, it was obvious that the only goal was obfuscation and disorientation.

The name Covid-19 is a completely dystopic, sci-fi-esque piece of crap. It sounds like something out of a cheesy apocalyptic B- movie. This is why I have always refused to use the made up name in normal discourse. It's part of the con.

Think about it. Say Wuhan Flu or Chinese Flu out loud. How does it sound?

Not say ... COVID-19. It's designed to sounds ominous and mysterious. It's balderdash!

The world is being conned.
:
edit on 2021 10 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Ah, that must be the variant that I'm infected with. Thanks for the diagnosis.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Tulpa

Ah, that must be the variant that I'm infected with. Thanks for the diagnosis.

Drink plenty of nice hot tea and relax with some good music.

You'll be right as dodgers in the morning.

From what I'm seeing while out and about, people are becoming a lot more chilled out about things and more are questioning the media/government narrative.

The mismatch between TV world and real world is increasingly difficult to accommodate.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
They should replace the Greek letters for emojis.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am wondering what the anagramatic meanings are for the labels being placed on the jabs, like Comirnaty, Spikevax and Vaxzevria? Or maybe if they are combined with the manufacturer name they might spell out something much the in the same way AstraZeneca spells out "(supernatural) weapon kill them" or Astra Neca Ze.

As an example there are 66620 anagrams for Astra Ze Neca Vaxzevria and a lot more for Comirnaty Pfizer. You can try it Her e.

I just used the Comirnaty Pfizer as the source letters and the keyword IMP to be included in all results.

Nite For Crazy Imp (was one solution out of thousands)

Try it, you might find out the letters align into something nasty ;-)

Cheers = Dave

edit on 10/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just wait for the Alpha/Omega variant.

Many of us saw this bull# coming from the start. Fully vaccinated with these not even vaccines will soon require 2 boosters a year and God knows where it will go from there.

Also be prepared for something eventually required in the right hand or forehead. You know, cannot have papers being forged and etc etc. That is what we are being prepped for, and part of what this crap has been about from the start.

Our overlords are insane. Enjoy the show! It won't be boring.

new topics

top topics

join