It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vaccine story…I do believe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Very well explained... thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
My brother, age 54, healthy his whole life, is recently out from work on disability. He and his wife got the “vaccine” clot shot early on, soon after it became available.

He was home on Wednesday and was supposed to go for an MRI that day. They think he may have developed Ataxia, an autoimmune degenerative disease of the nervous system that affects balance and muscle control. (genetic inheritance or can be acquired through nerve damage due to varying factors) and gets worse overtime, resulting in a walker and eventually a wheelchair. We do not have that disease in our family, so should not be genetic.

He didn’t get his MRI because—

His wife had a mini stroke (or more) that day and she as taken by ambulance to a hospital. She had a series of mini strokes over a period of several days apparently. She will hopefully be sent to rehab this next week.

I find it very coincidental and strange that 2 healthy people, still fairly young, having MAJOR problems 6 or 7 months after “the jab”.

I just thought I’d share this story

Many people will say not related, but that is exactly what the vax makers want. Not studying or monitoring people, or collating possible vaccine relations does NOT mean it's not the vaccine. Auto-immune diseases, strokes, blood clots fall RIGHT into the kinds of adverse events you'd expect.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tinker9917

I gave MS as an example.

And as I typed in another thread. While I am not saying one way or the other here, things happen to otherwise seemingly extremely healthy people all the time.

I work in an environment where we produce cancer appointment, treatment, and informational materials. One of the things we produce is "survivor stories" where those who have beaten their cancers tell their tales as an inspirational measure of hope. You would be surprised how many of them were extremely physically fit and healthy going in and thus thought, "How is this happening to me? I did everything right."

But it's been obvious for years (to me and others anyway) that vaccines can often be the culprit in these cases. Here we're talking any of the previous vaccines. Vaccines quite simply, screw with your immune system, which is a complex thing that I doubt vaccine makers/doctors etc. fully understand. Of course they don't. The rise in autoimmune diseases is 100% correlated to the increase in vaccines in the last 20 or 30 years. Yes, I know, correlation is not causation. And indeed, you can't absolutely say this is because of vaccines, and this is not. But this all needs to be monitored, and not only has it never been, it's been actively ignored.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People are getting the shot, and know what they want as Mederna or Pfizer, or JJ. But are people verifying the quantity of what’s being injected? How are patients verifying if what they are getting injected with has been diluted properly and of the proper mL?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Don't rule out other possibilities other than "the jab". Perhaps both of them were unfortunate enough to be exposed (or consume) a toxic substance or ? Doctors often are left guessing when providing a diagnosis, ruling out as many things as possible and choosing from what's left. I hope they both recover. Thanks for sharing.

Gee, i wonder what "toxic substance" they could possibly have injected.. oops, meant to say ingested..

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I gave MS as an example.

And as I typed in another thread. While I am not saying one way or the other here, things happen to otherwise seemingly extremely healthy people all the time.

I think the point of having such a high vaccination rate is for the exact reason you mentioned. If enough people have it then they can say all of these occurrences are just natural due to age, randomness etc.. so it doesn't cause a major investigation. If you only have a 10% vaccination rate and this stuff starts occurring it would trigger a major inquiry and be hard to sweep under the rug. If you get a 80% + vaccination rate then it becomes almost impossible to pinpoint all of these incidents as vaccine related. Very easy to misdirect, offer plausible explanations and not be investigated.

Just food for thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sorry about your family member i do hope and pray they improve. Get well. What is shameful is how every MSM is covering up the stories of the side effects.

Unless they happen to a celebrity or a famous they would not report it.
No doctor currently right now would blame this on the vaxs just so you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Very well explained... thank you.

I just found out this afternoon another one of my friends is dying from the jab, he'll be number 22 that I knew. He's such a good guy too, healthy, in the building automation industry, only 47 with a wife and 3 grown kids. I am so ef'ing sick of this. We need to start rounding up the criminals and traitors and serving up some justice.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
UPDATE: My sister-in-law did not get released to medical rehab the first of the week as planned. The doctor says she has now had a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK (lack of blood/oxygen to the heart resulting in a large amount of heart tissue damage). There was no cardiac arrest involved thank goodness. They are doing a bunch of tests the rest of this week.

Things just keep going from bad to worse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join