It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peak Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Saw this pic the other day on Reddit, which is from an Australian newspaper. The MSM is labeling this dude as "public enemy number 1" because he refuses to follow all these absurd rules. They are horrified by the fact he "hasn't used check-in app since September". Well I haven't even downloaded the government app... yes I'm an absolute out of control monster lmao.

Now that the Northern Hemisphere is entering into winter, we will see this same type of extreme propaganda being used to pushed vaccine passports as case numbers begin to rise across Northern countries. If you guys up North want a glimpse into the future, simply watch some news from Australia, like the following video titled "Melbourne businesses embracing COVID safety protocols".

Look how happy these Victorians are on their "freedom day". One of the business owners they interview says "at this stage we just have to do what we're told". Yep, certainly sounds to me like they enjoy enforcing these rules. They interviewed one pub owner who says he has hired private security to prevent unvaccinated people from entering.

Can every business afford security, or will they have to make normal employees act as security guards? I doubt those employees signed up to be medical police. Will those employees be getting any hazard pay for doing such a job? It's clearly dangerous to deny people services based on their personal medical decisions, not that these geniuses care.

Yep, certainly looks to me like people are completely on board with these vaccine passports. In New South Wales (the state above Victoria) we had our "freedom day" a few weeks ago, on the 11th of October. The very next day the MSM had already started panicking and warning about an explosion of cases due to the easing of restrictions.

Well look at that, not even a little bump in the wave. One would think, if lock downs really do work so well, we'd see some sort of impact on case numbers caused by all the small businesses opening up and people going back to work. That didn't happen because the wave is clearly seasonal, just like the wave we had last winter in Australia.

Now that we're going back into warmer weather cases are going to drop very low and stay low for many months just like they did throughout last summer in Australia. Victoria is lagging behind NSW a little bit because their wave started a bit later than ours, but case numbers are clearly about to start falling as Victoria moves past the peak.

The delta variant combined with cold weather is causing bigger waves of Covid-19 than we've seen before. They will exploit these waves in every way possible, blaming it on the unvaccinated and those who refuse to abide by this medical dystopia. The MSM will demonize normal people, but make no mistake, the real public enemy number 1 is the MSM.
edit on 23/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
These business owners are acting like shelter dogs on adoption day. So grateful to work they don't mind following "the rules" that make zero sense. Just let me take another deep breath, I held it for 18 months. Have I been a good boi? Can I go potty now Mr Health Minister?
edit on 23-10-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'm assuming that's a screenshot from a video. Someone probably went through frame-by-frame and eventually concluded that was the perfect best/worst frame they could use to illustrate their point. Personally, I think they failed.

To me, he looks like he just stepped on a nail that went all the way through his foot, but there are kids nearby so he's biting his lip in an effort to not say any bad words.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Well look at that, not even a little bump in the wave. One would think, if lock downs really do work so well, we'd see some sort of impact on case numbers caused by all the small businesses opening up and people going back to work. That didn't happen because the wave is clearly seasonal, just like the wave we had last winter in Australia.

They can spin that around and say that it is just more proof that all of our combined efforts to defeat this bug are working, and we must continue to enforce....

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just to clarify, the reason I'm able to get away with not having the app is because most stores have a sign in option where you give them your name and phone number. Some times it's just a piece of paper you sign when entering, some times it's entered into a computer. I assume they do this because many older people don't have new phones with app capabilities. I still follow the rules where possible, but I still do what I can to resist the tyranny.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I doubt he is an actual person, most likely just playing a role. Never forget that controlled opposition is literally everywhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

They can spin that around and say that it is just more proof that all of our combined efforts to defeat this bug are working, and we must continue to enforce....

I'm sure that's exactly what they will do as we enter summer. "Wow look how low cases are, this is certain proof vaccine passports are working"... while completely ignoring the fact the exact same thing happened last summer.

The good news is NSW has already decided to scrap the vaccine passports in another few weeks. Not sure if Victoria or other states will do the same thing, I haven't checked. But for those countries going into winter... all I can say is good luck.
edit on 24/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I noticed that bar or restaurant looks bit empty at the end of the interview.
They looked nervous to be on MSM.
edit on 24-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Of course it's a bit empty, because they have limits to how many people can be inside... but not to worry they are "booked out" for weeks lmao. Probably one of the few business owners they could find who wasn't cursing at them.
edit on 24/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the thumbnail on the 7 News video look a bit odd...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Just to clarify, the reason I'm able to get away with not having the app is because most stores have a sign in option where you give them your name and phone number. Some times it's just a piece of paper you sign when entering, some times it's entered into a computer. I assume they do this because many older people don't have new phones with app capabilities. I still follow the rules where possible, but I still do what I can to resist the tyranny.

"I don't have a phone, landline or otherwise. Who can afford either one anymore??"

Problem solved, uppity control freak people vexed for the foreseeable future.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just thought of the perfect song for this thread...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's something that causes anger when you have the facts, you have the "science" to show how wrong this all is, and it's ignored. Science is what I say it is!, that is the message I'm getting, and I assume many others are as well. It's October 24th 2021. The early estimates show this thing started around August of 2019. In all that time, the leaders of the science community have yet to fully grasp the role natural immunity may have in all this. So we have a hammer. It's a nice hammer. Best one ever. It's actually all we have, a hammer. So naturally, all we can see is nails. Nails everywhere!

I made my grandson sit through the movie "Idiocracy" the other day. I felt it was important for him to have a frame of reference into how we got to this point. President Camacho 2024. Electrolytes for everyone! It's what plants crave!

but thanks for continuing to at least show the data to those of use willing to see it. Your work isn't totally wasted.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I made my grandson sit through the movie "Idiocracy" the other day. I felt it was important for him to have a frame of reference into how we got to this point. President Camacho 2024. Electrolytes for everyone! It's what plants crave!

Haha keep up the good work friend.

new topics

top topics

join