It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden delays release of classified JFK Assassination records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What kind of significance is Biden's sick mind placing on December 15, 2022 for a declassification date?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The only president who truly tried and manage to get some of that released was Trump.
That tells us a lot about the rest who only extended this lock.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Before the coup we call the assassination of JFK, the M.I.I.C. was just a serious threat and international malignancy.

Afterwards...well...here we are.

Are you referring to the one that happened on the Jan 6th "insurrection", or the kinder, softer one that has been taking place since 2016?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It won’t be released until everybody who was alive when it happened is dead, every single person.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It was the man behind the grassy knoll. It was JFK himself from the dimension where he lived. He's defamed, framed and blackmailed and USA turns to # so a certain alphabet agency traveled to that dimension and convinced him to return to shoot himself creating a paradox and closing the potential loop of causality.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

In a memo on Friday, Biden wrote that the remaining files concerning the assassination “shall be withheld from full public disclosure” until December 15 next year, nearly 60 years after Kennedy was shot dead as his motorcade rolled through Dallas, Texas.

That's because, in all likelihood, some of the people involved in the assassination are still alive.

This ugly little can of American history will continue to be kicked down the road 'til after I'm gone...I'm comin' on to 60 years old know--month old when JFK was murdered--I'll likely be gone to ashes before the truth, whatever it is, comes out.

edit on 10/27/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Parties no.

People within the parties who had axes to grind with the Kennedy brothers? Oh, yes.

Johnson. Curtis LeMay. the Mob. Cubans. Enemies of my enemies make for strange alliances. Don't forget about MIC either.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Am I missing something??

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Am I missing something??

Just a joke about the Ted Cruz's dad helped in the plot.
edit on 28-10-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join