It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No CNN programming has more than I million viewers first 14 days in October

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: putnam6

EDIT:
Sorry...Nevermind.

I was looking at MSNBC, not CNN.

My bad.

Like there's much of a difference.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
CNN tards went after Joe Rogan over the whole ivermectin thing. Joe Rogan has 10x the viewers of CNN. Somehow that Sanja guy ends up on JRs podcast, gets torn apart by logic and facts, and Don Lemons dumb a** doubles down saying they didn't lie.

It's complete clown show. It's the same thing if he are some chocolate and have the news report "joe rogan now ingesting dog poison" It's beyond stupid. CNN is done. And it really crystallized WHY this was done. Ivermectin completely stopped joes covid in a day...gee...I don't suppose the news has an agenda or anything...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

They got a boost...

And become Covid Highlander!

Clown news network

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Keeping that stripped-down propaganda factory afloat is a mere pittance & extremely beneficial to those who truly profit off it, eh?

It ain't going anywhere soon.

Perhaps but it needs rating to be effective when you go below 1 million viewers in any other entertainment show they are on thin ice.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wouldn't doubt it, some older folk still hold out on the notion the CNN is still the pinacle of news and journalism it was many years ago. Before following Fox and throwing journalism out the window.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have a friend with a son in basic. He says all tv's are CNN and CNN only.

Would have started a thread on it but I can't verify.

As a requirement to my company doing business, we have to stop into Ft. Bragg gatehouse to get a yearly pass. When Trump was president, the TV's were all on OAN. So it's likely a decision based on presidential decree. The poor guys in the gate houses have a lot of time to kill, so the idiot box is there. It must be hell for a conservative to have to listen to CNN, as much as it would be hard for a idiot liberal to be forced to know how bad their political decisions are with OAN. (that's called bias, for anyone who didn't pick up on it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join