It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA chief Bill Nelson talks UFOs and ET life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
NASA Chief Bill Nelson has made past comments on the UAP phenomena, and he has once again shared some thoughts with us.

Link

Bill Nelson, former Senator and current NASA director, has made some very honest comments on UAPs and recognizes that the possibility of extraterrestrial life and that some recent encounters by military personnel are currently unexplainable.

We continue to see more and more momentum on the subject of UAPs, and we have more senior officials feeling comfortable speaking openly on the subject. Lets hope this continues and that we see more disclosure, as well as transparency.

edit on 23-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Perhaps they know, and not fully have the situation under control and just playing it safe with these comment if, just if the "others" should not comply with the non disclosure agreement and make themselves seen. Sounds to me, "they" are in control who ever "they" must be.

Oh and if you aliens are reading this... please just show yourself already, we want to meet and greet you, perhaps we can share some stories and some good food recipes, the universe is to big to go solo.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Exactly
and the governments and or their militaries (and especially those) must have an idea of what the eck is going on in the skies. Once you have had a CE and being honest and realistic about it a proper one, then the very idea that every government on Planet Earth has no idea (bearing in mind there are hundreds of them) whatsoever of what's going on........... Surely that's not a possibility right?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

it's just preparation for project blue beam.

fake alien invasion incoming.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just another Harry Reid .

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The key words in his quote: "my personal opinion is..." How is that passed on to be factual data by many believers and then sadly used to strengthen the case of ET? If he possessed or knew about actual real evidence, there would be no opinion, it would be a fact. The funding for NASA would skyrocket. Just because he holds a position of authority doesn't make it anymore real. It's still just an opinion.

Of course that's probably a dumb question because it will be excused away for this grand conspiracy held by the government nonsense. Like people turning the Pentagons release of explainable strobing aircraft lights, balloons, etc. into visual evidence of ET craft.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

...but they're just as crafty.

I've heard they've been pocketing all sorts of fingers an' stuff whilst we strain our eyes on 'footage' that looks like it's been pumped out by the Babbage.

Show us the good stuff! I was hoping we'd see some REALLY good stuff as a young 'un all hopeful and that of advances. Now I'm in my forties, and I don't think the waters have ever been muddier 😐

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well spoken.

Nice to see such a well reasoned and candid response to the issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I just can’t get on the project blue beam wagon. How many times are they going to keep pushing the implementation date back?

I would rather believe that UAPs are a phenomena outside of our control.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I see all kinds of stuff zipping around in South Carolina. Especially over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. I gave up reporting same to MUFON, NUFORC and "The Black Vault". Our last sighting was on September 4, 2021 for over 40 minutes. We had the same group together from out last major sighting in May 2018 as we were grilling in the back yard when we saw a white object apparently under the control of [3] of the same [5] multi color flashing pulsating objects that we observed in May 2018.

In the May 2018 video I sent onto the Black Vault. Their investigator wrote back she is seeing a triangle. I concurred. That incident was reported to MUFON and the NUFORC. They never responded.

So now in 2021 one of us had an app for an Android phone that identifies stars, satellites, planets, planes, asteroids and space junk.

Where it gets interesting is those objects as seen on 04Sep2021 were targeted with the cell phone and all came back unidentifiable. Yet, just minutes before a spent rocket booster was picked up by the same phone as it reentered our atmosphere.

What is odd is that most of these so called UFO "experts" seem to be in on the game. Probably paid hacks from various black budgets
edit on 24-10-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

By his very role and position, you are restricted from sharing what could be controversial opinions. That being said, it stands to reason that his comments are relatively non controversial within NASA and that hun speaking on the subject will not reflect poorly on him or the organization.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Absolutely.

Whereas yours was littered with wisdom and intellect.

Awww bless you. ❤️

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I agree. However, the aliens are actually the demonic hoard
that will spew out from the bowels of hell.
I pray that myself, and all of GOD's children will be raptured by then.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I agree. However, the aliens are actually the demonic hoard
that will spew out from the bowels of hell.

I pray that myself, and all of GOD's children will be raptured by then.

I guess that means if you pray…..that you are one of the 144,000 that is…

Starships only have so much limited space combined in the Holy Armada of 12 Starships headed this way.

Each of the 12 Holy Starships will be spaced equally and into a ring along and around the equator of planet earth.

Each of the 12 Holy Starships missions, are to collect 12,000 of the most holy righteous of humans with DNA tagged from God’s Children, the original 12 Tribes of Israel……Tribes, that throughout time, has spread over the world from one generation to the next.

12 Starships x 12000 holy righteous humans = 144,000.

The Holy Flagship Starship, will collect the descendants from ….the Tribe of Levi….God’s priests on Earth. ….” Tribe of Levi - According to the Bible, the Tribe of Levi is one of the tribes of Israel, traditionally descended from Levi, son of Jacob. The descendants of Aaron, who was the first kohen gadol (high priest) of Israel, were designated as the priestly class, the Kohanim.”…..

Jesus Christ and his General, the Archangel Michael will be commanding the entire Holy Armada from the Flagship Starship, each one of the 12 Apostles will be the Captains of each Starship with crews and armies of Warring Angels.

Inspiration Source: Who are the 144,000 of Revelation?

Inspiration Source: OAHSPE

(In no way am I referencing the 12 Tribes using Battlestar Galactica based on the 12 Zodiac signs.)

So unless you have, or remnants of, Israeli DNA dating back to the original Twelve Tribes of Israel…..you’ll be left behind like me, to suffer the trials and tribulations of the rapture.

👽

Forgive my digression from the thread topic….🍻

edit on 24-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Nelson served as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee from 2013-17. During which time he was briefed on the Nimitz UFO incident.

Here's what was actually said with the direct source provided.

Bill Nelson... before we leave, I didn't even talk about the search for extraterrestrial life.What do you think we're doing on mars? We're looking for life. This is a part of NASA's mission. That's what this telescope is going to be looking for. Are there other planets elsewhere that there is life now ?

What you've seen is what those Navy pilot saw in 2004. There have been some 300 sightings since then, and I've talked to those pilots and they know they saw something in their radars locked onto it, and then all of a sudden it was here on the surface and then it's there. They don't know what it is. We don't know what it is. We hope it's not an adversary here on Earth that has that kind of technology, but it's something. So this is a mission that we're constantly looking at. Who is out there? Who are we? How did we get here? How did we become as we are? How did we develop? How did we civilize and are those same conditions out there in our universe that has billions of other suns in billions of other galaxies? It's so large I can't conceive it.

Interviewer: It was suggested to me by many different people. They did want your comment on what you think the fighter pilot saw. I think those people saw that 60 Minutes piece and there were a lot of news statements that pieces about whether or not it was Russia or China, or perhaps more likely, some extra terrestrial intelligent beings. What is your theory? What you've heard? A lot of options. Which one do you think is the most credible, if you can choose?

Bill Nelson: My personal opinion is that the universe is so big, and now there are even theories that there might be other universes. And if that's the case. Who am I to say that planet Earth is the only location of a life form that is civilized and organized like ours?

Source : youtu.be...

So he's saying NASA is looking for signs of life. Then in his opinion, questioning who he is to say Earth is the only planet with organized, civilized life forms like ours. Which given that NASA is looking for life would be strange if he didn't believe there's life out there.

What's interesting is how, almost unprompted, he's mentioning the 17-year-old Nimitz case as if it is the most important UFO encounter in history. He then also reveals there have been 300 sightings since. All without giving any further details.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This is what truly ultra highly advanced civilizations of aliens think of us……

👽 🚀🐒🍼

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

👽 🚀🐒🍼

Just because a civilization has advanced technologically, does not mean they have matured at the same rate mentally, emotionally, or philosophically. They may be less civilized than you are.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

👽 🚀🐒🍼

They may be less civilized than you are.

I’ll take that as a compliment!

👽🍻

top topics

join