It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failing a loved one with brain cancer Pt.2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well its back again to try and beat my soul mate, (for context see my thread Failing a loved one with brain cancer (my previous login). That thread gives details about her previous coma which she beat and initial brain surgery. She has also had 30 days of radiotherpary which ended around march 2020.

After having regular 3 months MRI scans provided by the remarakable NHS, we have had the findings of the last scan given to us during an appointment with the oncologist. The last scan has shown the tumor growing again, we have been offered surgery if my partner, simply the most beautiful woman in the world, is willing and chemotherapy whether she chooses the surgery or not.

The world has decided to test my perfect partner again with the ultimate scurge of loving human partnerships, cancer in her case (Glioblastoma), making the ying to my yang suffer this shows the universe is something we are just briefly taking part in. I owe my sanity, my meaning and my soul to her, my everlasting love will be guaranteed.

Find strength in her iron might, take heeds from these words

Tell your children, your soulmate you love them, make it your duty to ensure you no longer have to prove it to them, they shall just know and will never doubt it, you owe that to every person you say you truly love.

Forget the big picture we cant control it, that your life even has a fantastically minor chance of ever existing, but here you are somewhere in time, find someone who when you look in their eyes you feel peace, you feel love, you feel how lucky you are to be having these moments, with someone who you can not live with out.

So i just want to say I am no longer "failing someone with brain cancer", I am in love with someone who I cherish, I am in love with someone I adore, I am in love with my equal, I am in love with Tina, remember her name she is the best woman alive I promise you, if you dont belive that all I ask you is to accept its what I know, its what I unconditionally believe in my heart.

If you have found that person just enjoy the ride with them, if you have not yet found your Tina understand when you do, that is what love is.

peace and love to you all

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago10232021610 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago10232021610 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Take care that you don't take refuge in your memories, Stay in the present for her every second. Come what may,

I will meditate on Tina.

Love to both of you.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I appreciate your time and love

Thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Heart goes out to you and Tina UpThenDown.

Love is the food of the soul.

Wishing you both all the best.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I thank you for you precious words and thoughts of love

thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What beautiful words that carry much strength UpthenDown. Tina surely is an extraordinary soul in the world to inspire such Love and Wisdom.
Sending out love to you both. We will all be alright, in the end.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My dad has stage 3 lung cancer that has spread to a lymph node.

He's had the radiotherapy and chemo, apparently the tumours have shrunk, but not disappeared at the last MRI, told him that he might get other cancers within about 5 years. That's radiotherapy all the same which at the end of the day amounts to hitting a peanut with a sledge hammer to open the thing.

Lost a dog to cancer, and the dog i have just now just had to have 2 big massive tumours removed from her breast not that long ago.

Like you suggest God bless our beloved NHS and i may also add the PDSA.

End of the day all we can do is enjoy and appreciate the time we have with those that we love. After all we are here for a good time, not a long time.
edit on 23-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Your message is beautiful and we all need to be reminded of how precious our loved ones are to us.
I will say a prayer for Tina, you and your children.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

a reply to: Starcrossd

Thank you for taking time in your life to send such positivity to my family

thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My dad died from brain cancer. At the time he got sick we had a farm and were using DDT on the crops. They found that quite a few farmers were getting brain cancer so banned DDT in this country in the late sixties. I guess some people cannot detox the organophosphates, genetically I am one of them that can't, and he must have been the same way. My father had bought two drums of DDT before it was banned, he was told they were going to ban it so he should stock up. He managed to use those two fifty five gallon drums of DDT up before he got the brain cancer. The adjuvant in DDT was worse than what they replaced it with but since then seven different replacements have been banned, about one every seven years. Changing the formula a little may have helped some people who consumed the food, but a lot of people were still having problems with the new pesticides, especially farmers. My lack of detox also includes glyphosate and triclosan....notice triclosan is also disappearing out of products. They silently remove this stuff from use and keep their mouths shut after people start getting sick, after all the FDA did approve this crap and they cover things up making other excuses up to make it look like it was not their fault.

The double mutation in a genetic snp is not common, none of my family that have been tested have two copies other than me. One copy does raise the risk but not too bad, although boosting the glyphosate used to desiccate the grains leaves a lot more in the grains and one copy may be a problem since 2012. I know I have this double mutation so I have adjusted my intake of it to a lower level, I can still detox a little with alternate enzyme pathways but not very much. I saw first hand what brain cancer does to a person so I am taking precautions since I learned of my susceptability because I do not want my kids to experience me dying from it like I experienced my dads death.

I know what it is like to have someone close have brain cancer, I hope they can sucessfully get it eradicated. I am sorry to hear you have to experience this. Best wishes in your fight for your loved one. They have come a long way with treatment for brain cancer since the early seventies.

ddt

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you for sharing your own arduous battle with this vile disease

it will never beat the strength of love, it will never tarnish the time we have with our loved ones

godspeed to the beatiful people lost and no longer with us

thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Cancer is a cruel, cruel disease, and the hell of it is that it's us fighting ourselves gone wrong.

My mom is just now embarking on her third primary diagnosis. She had endometrial cancer. Then she went through breast cancer. This time she has colon cancer, and it's stage 3.

Really, all you can do is be there and do what needs doing. Live in the moment and enjoy the times as they come because there will still be good times in during the hardship. Right now, mom is positive and upbeat. She's always had a pretty bad weight problem, but she's looking at the bright side of this. She's already lost over 50 lbs.

So it's hard; it's nasty. You hurt like hell for your loved one, but you have to go through it with them because they need you and you have to remember that this is something to be endured, not agonized over. Each day is a new day, not necessarily something to be dreaded. Don't worry about what could be ... until it is. That's how I stay sane.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Research the keto diet and how carbohydrates feed cancer. It's crazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I offer my utmost sympathy to your mother and your family, this disease is vile as it chooses the most undeserving people to suffer this plight

thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

I appreciate you advise and will look into what you have said

thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry that her brain cancer cancer has returned. I wish that I had seen Part 1 of your thread.

Fenbendazole is not approved for use in humans, but it wouldn't hurt for you to research this. Here are some links to get you started. Joe Tippens added to the search will bring up relative results.

Conners Clinic

Fenbendazole

Clinical trials dot com

edit on 23 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join