It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberta NDP calls for $45mil DOOR to DOOR Vax Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Rachel Notley, leader of the Alberta NDP party has gone on the record calling for three actions to find out what is "on the minds of Albertans" who have so far abstained from being vaccinated. The following is a portion of the direct quote:

1) "The government should closely monitor AHS (Alberta Health Services) data on who it is that isn't getting vaccinated and where they LIVE."

2) Mandate "a grant program for community groups who can partner with AHS to bring a trusted group into these conversations."

3) We can then "use that research to overcome barriers on a case by case basis and then, literally, commence going door to door having conversations and offering Alberta vaccines right there on people's doorsteps. There's something to be said for finding out what's on the minds of that last 28%of eligible Albertans who are not getting the vaccine."

She continues with the assertion that "It is incumbent on us to be highly sophisticated in how we figure we out what is driving the decisions of that group of people, and then how to best meet them where they are, um, to TALK THEM INTO MAKING THAT CHOICE."

And for the final--in my opinion--egregious overstep, she continues with this: "The fact is, and I'm not going to sugar-coat it, this work will be difficult. It will be inefficient (yes, she actually said this), and it will cost money, but the price of not doing this work both in money and in human suffering is far higher.

As for what is on my mind surrounding her words, I will explain here what I explained on youtube: "You don’t need to come to my door to find out “what’s on my mind,” I’m happy to tell you right now: breach of privacy (not to mention ethics), tyrannical over-reach, misapplication of public monies, and propaganda so in-your-face it lacks all the usual nuance of your run o’ the mill despot. Hard pass. Up until today when I saw this, I supported you and the NDP. Thank you for correcting this grievous error in my judgment with your frightening words."

Because history looks back ever so fondly on the the gestap...excuse me...government coming 'round door to door to 'convince' its citizens about something with a medical bag in tow.

I had to see her speak to comprehend the weight and implication of these words for myself. It took me a while, and I'm still grappling with it. See for yourself, if you can stomach it for long enough to last the two minutes and 38 seconds. I feel your pain Australia.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I swear, Red Green's nephew Harold is running the show up there...

Canada has become The Possum Lodge...

"Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati"

The MacKenzie brothers silently weep... maple flavored tears...
edit on 22-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: Wrong vowel

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Door to door to “ talk them into making that choice”.

Seems to me their choice was already decided!

No to conformity. The “picture” you see, pales in comparison to the picture you and your ilk are canvassing.

This was so disturbing especially with the masked “guardsmen” spaced apart like evil hounds. Don’t know anything about Canada’s politicians so for me, it was akin to watching Aunt Lidya (Handmaid’s Tale)
and crew, explaining the process to eliminate descent.

Hold the line MapleLeaves!!!

a reply to: Auntie Matter

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

No maple flavoured tears, but some growling over a Nanaimo bar may be in order.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
a reply to: madmac5150

No maple flavoured tears, but some growling over a Nanaimo bar may be in order.

You guys need to put Red back in charge. Harold is a disaster.

I heard that even Ranger Gord was resisting the vaccine mandate...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

No to conformity. The “picture” you see, pales in comparison to the picture you and your ilk are canvassing.

This was so disturbing especially with the masked “guardsmen” spaced apart like evil hounds. Don’t know anything about Canada’s politicians so for me, it was akin to watching Aunt Lidya (Handmaid’s Tale)

As best we can. I have begun to hear word of the official requests from employers requiring proof of vaccination, or you're done. Others offer the option to provide a negative rapid test 2-3 times per week to the tune of $40 per test. There is a recording of a local call to the AHS making the rounds where a woman asked the nurse "if the vaccinated can continue to contract and transmit the virus just as the unvaccinated, then why are only the unvaccinated required to provide proof of negative rapid test?" To which the nurse replied 'That's a very good question. I don't know."

The false dichotomy of 'choice' from an abuser: Shall I beat you with my fists or this bat? Not much of a choice at all, it's still a beating.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

There was nurse in a seniors home who was given the deadline of Oct 12th to comply (submit). She asked the employer to assume liability should she have any adverse reaction. They refused. She was subsequently fired. Mass firings are popping up all over the place.

Ontario Hospital Fires 57 unvaccinated

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It’s a very good question that ALL are avoiding answering. Goes right back to Joe BoughtByDem stating, “We have to protect the vaccinated”.

Shouldn’t the vaccine protect the injected?!? That’s why I have been vaccinated from Smallpox, etc et al and never demanded others to vaccinate to protect me.

A question asked by my wise son: “So this weekend, should I ask my friends to wear a condom so when I’m alone with my girl, my condom works?!?”

originally posted by: Auntie Matter

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

As best we can. I have begun to hear word of the official requests from employers requiring proof of vaccination, or you're done. Others offer the option to provide a negative rapid test 2-3 times per week to the tune of $40 per test. There is a recording of a local call to the AHS making the rounds where a woman asked the nurse "if the vaccinated can continue to contract and transmit the virus just as the unvaccinated, then why are only the unvaccinated required to provide proof of negative rapid test?" To which the nurse replied 'That's a very good question. I don't know."

The false dichotomy of 'choice' from an abuser: Shall I beat you with my fists or this bat? Not much of a choice at all, it's still a beating.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

Exactly. But the bandwagon speech that is spreading faster than the virus itself is drowning out the logic of that simple question.

top topics

join