It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria straya possible testing ground for whatever is planned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here in Victoria we have just had some lockup restrictions lifted.

Though it is still not possible to walk into most major retailers wonder around grab what you need it is still mostly click and collect, in those retailers who are opened they have to trade from the footpath, no one can enter the shop.

In those that you can enter such as cafes, pubs you need to present your papers showing you are double vaxxed.

Though here in Victoria online gambling is out of control, there has been a substantial increase of people who otherwise occasionally gamble now having to open up an online account, people are more likely to willie Millie gamble, as you cannot go into a betting shop to place a bet.

I see this as what many are saying this is to force only electronic forms of payment, which is easily monitored by those who are keen to see your personal business.

Plus with lenders now asking for bank statements when you apply for finance, They will look at this as a negative all your gambling transactions, liquor purchases.

This will only make it harder for so many, this will stop people borrowing money for that new car house.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

They took away all freedoms till people started to protest en masse, and then gave back tiny pieces of freedom... And what happened? The people rejoiced.

it's a testing ground alright... how far can people be pushed, and how little they will accept as reward.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The end is near for the word " HAPPINESS " to be deleted from all dictionaries in the future. Also living in a world of emotionallyless zombies is a world easy to be controlled with those with the guns. Just ask any business owner about paying protection money to stay open in the hoods. We all are becoming to live in a state of the " HOODS " now.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I was asked by a younger person at work on Wednesday “how are you going to celebrate the lifting of restrictions”?

My immediate reply was what’s to celebrate that some of my basic human rights are being granted like its a privilege, and I should be grateful, why would I celebrate? The look on his face was just stunned.

He could not answer me.

I think it’s sad that people are rejoicing, people should be pissed still.

The time is now to hit the government where it hurts. People should stop going out, spending money, sadly businesses will suffer though there will be a reduced flow of taxes to the gubment.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
We can't help you. Really no one can at this point. Only advice i could give would be Rise up. Rise up to a new nation through this strife and form a new government (or not) or just choose to live?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Agreed, this covid passport will start infiltrating any service you need. What next to catch a bus, must be double vaxxxed, to own a car you must be double vaxxed, everything will come to this form of compliance.

Then triple etc, you don’t comply you lose your citizenship.

Starship troopers was pretty prophetic.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob
I feel that people were ready to rise up though since the lockup was lifted on Friday, people have gone great, no worries, she’ll be right.

Let’s accept our privileges have been restored.

Sadly it seems like most people have lost their will of freedom, and equality. Look how we were in the 60’s until thev90’s where there was people power and people were not afraid to stand up protest peacefully.

I won’t go into the violent protests, here in Melbourne, though it appeared these peaceful protests initially were being infiltrated by groups with another agenda.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My heart goes out to Australia.

You guys have suffered enough.

I sincerely hope that you get your freedoms back...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I was asked by a younger person at work on Wednesday “how are you going to celebrate the lifting of restrictions”?

My immediate reply was what’s to celebrate that some of my basic human rights are being granted like its a privilege, and I should be grateful, why would I celebrate? The look on his face was just stunned.

He could not answer me.

The time is now to hit the government where it hurts. People should stop going out, spending money, sadly businesses will suffer though there will be a reduced flow of taxes to the gubment.

So you were asked at work on Wednesday about celebrating lifting of restrictions.

Clearly as being at work is now illegal unless your vaccinated in Victoria you have complied with the mandates and continued on your merry way in your previously admitted government position.

Why are you complaining when you've already complied and therefore complicite in the implementation of these restrictions you constantly complain about???????

You are a very confused individual indeed......

edit on 22-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Whatever it is that they are testing it looks like its heading towards digital/virtual type of society i saw some story where a story isn't controlled by human workers. Its remote controlled.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is the "taste of sweetness" tactic. It's desensitizing.

First, lock down, but not a full fledged lock down, lets say 75%.

Then, open up. Give everyone hope.

Finally, take that hope.

People are losing their mind for good reason. This is systemic and intentional manipulation. It was never about COVID with a death rate on par with the seasonal cold/flu combined, it was always about compliance.

What did orange man say? Lets not make the cure worse than the virus. Seems we blew past that milestone LONG ago.

Experiment was done long ago, the psychology experiment of drowning rats. Tim Pool makes this analogy often, but here it goes. You put rats in a bucket of water and leave them. Over a few minutes, they give up and drown. The same experiment is repeated, but before they succumb, the person running the experiment pulls them out, dries them off and nourishes them before placing them back into the water bucket. He found after giving the rats hope, they ended up attempting to hold out as long as they could in the water bucket hoping that the magical hand will pull them out again, they lasted 31 hours on the second run.

"Resilience and the Power of Hope"

worldofwork.io...
edit on 22-10-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

We are being experimented on by DEAD RATS who don't give a fk about our well being. Notice these assholes have dead eyes and are fat as a pig.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Brace yourself.
That was just the end of part 1c .
Each stage gets a bit worse .

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Brace yourself.

Hmmm, yes. The next stage may appear after covid viral traces are discovered hidden in semen, amongst otherwise apparently symptom-free males.

Enter the new test: rectal probe electro-ejaculation method (REM)

www.sciencedirect.com...

Well? They are already scouring the sewerage farms...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The question I have to ask is why would Dan choose to open up right as Victoria is reaching a peak in case numbers. It's pretty obvious that as Australia enters into summer, cases will drop just like they are in NSW, but Victoria entered into their wave a bit later than NSW so it will take a little bit longer for the wave in Victoria to die out. I'm sure Dan knows cases are about to start falling, but I still find it strange he would ease lock-downs right at the peak of the wave.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

He could not answer me.

That is exactly it, my friend. We are being given back things we should never had taken away, and people are jumping for joy... Unreal hey, and I don't doubt his face was stunned.

I agree with you 100% - hit them where it hurts. it's not a buisness's fault, but people like Dan should be the ones to pay for whatever happens. Complacency, abject rejoice in being given back the right to walk in a friggen park, etc... should fall solely on the shoulders of those who implemented such tyranny...

And you know the worst thing though? I've seen so many people think Dan and his army of thugs, are right? They are the ones who need to be hit in the pocket. or the head, depending on the circumstance,

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

They'll jab you when you're at the breakfast table
They'll jab you when you are young and able
They'll jab you when you're tryin' to make a buck
Then they'll jab you and then they'll say "good luck"
Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get jabbed

Well, they'll jab you and say that it's the end
Then they'll jab you and then they'll come back again
They'll jab you when you're riding in your car
They'll jab you when you're playing your guitar
Yes, but I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get jabbed alright?

That's the one thing that makes sense....

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Not every job has a mandate to get the jab, YET.

I think it is you who is quite confused.. This is WHY we're fighting, before they do make it every bloody job.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

originally posted by: Gothmog
Brace yourself.

Hmmm, yes. The next stage may appear after covid viral traces are discovered hidden in semen, amongst otherwise apparently symptom-free males.

Enter the new test: rectal probe electro-ejaculation method (REM)

www.sciencedirect.com...

Well? They are already scouring the sewerage farms...

They already put the scare in the university dormitories in Malaysia about sperm in their drains from the students showers, so I guess testing is already being done there.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

We are being experimented on by DEAD RATS who don't give a fk about our well being. Notice these assholes have dead eyes and are fat as a pig.

I prefer dead rabbits to dead rats... the dead rabbits fought for their rights.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join