It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Police, Emergency Responders Should Be Fired if they Won’t Get Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You've heard that possession is 9/10 of the law.

Well now it appears that 9/10 of liberals are possessed

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
It sounds like Biden is saying "he tried everything"possible, as in he won't stop til every one is vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I was honestly just making fun of your spelling abilities.

I think we all knew how lame your post was.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: HawkEyi
It sounds like Biden is saying "he tried everything"possible, as in he won't stop til every one is vaccinated.

It will have to work its way through the courts now or the people will have to stand up for themselves.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

That's the thing with this. If these vaxs work/protect why arent they going for Herd Immunity? why 100%?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They problary got vaccintede.
I'm pretty sure I read mentioned online that the CDC, white house, pfizzer, J&J , the pentagon, the FDA, and the WHO don't require their staff to be vaxxed. It's 'rules for thee, but not for me ' once again.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
# those guys who needs them ... oh wait I do!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Listen if I'm having a heart attack I'm not asking for the vacation status of the EMT who shows up at my door ... I'm having a mother fing heart attack... all are welcome who think they can help.
edit on 22-10-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

They problary got vaccintede.
I'm pretty sure I read mentioned online that the CDC, white house, pfizzer, J&J , the pentagon, the FDA, and the WHO don't require their staff to be vaxxed. It's 'rules for thee, but not for me ' once again.

Why of course they aren't required to be vaccinated...

... All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight Let’s not forget Illegal Immigrants aren’t required to get vaxxed either

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
How do we know if Biden & Admin were vaccintede with the same Covid vax they preaching the whole population to get? Biden is suggesting any Emergency responders who refuse the sliver bullet vax should be fired if they dont get it.

But how do we know if the Biden admin has gotten the vax? when they problary even faked the second dose with a fake background?

Biden: Police, Emergency Responders Should Be Fired if they Won’t Get Vaccinated

Anchor Anderson Cooper said, “Mr. President, let me ask you a follow-up about that. As many as one in three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates. I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be stay at home or let go?”

Biden said, “Yes and yes. By the way, by the way, I waited until July to talk about mandating because I tried everything else possible. The mandates are working. All this stuff about people leaving and people getting it, you have everyone from United Airlines to Spirit, all these airlines all 96, 97% of the people have gotten the vaccine. All the talk about all these folks who are going to leave the military if they’re mandated. Not true. You got about a 90 some percent vaccination rate.”

Wow. Ever hear of JFK and the Dallas police that looked the other way? Brazen. Real brazen.

He's so misinformed. Its about 40% of police, firefighters and EMTs who refuse the vax. And he wants to order that they all be fired. Biden is starting to sound like a crazy madman. Who is he to demand that these people be fired after their years of public service?

The police, firefighters and EMTs who have refused the vaccines should be applauded. They have been exposed to dozens of strains of Covid with their contact with the community and they have bravely built up their immune systems to the dozens of strains of Covid that they have come into contact with.

The cops, firefighters and EMTs didn't hide in their homes like cowards during all the Covid shutdowns, even though many politicians hid like cowards. The cops, firefighters and EMTs bravely continued to work despite their DAILY exposure to Covid through their contact with the community.

And now they are immune to many different Covid strains through natural immunity and should be applauded.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow.
Biden is sure pointing fingers at a lot of folks here lately .
Old saying goes , "when you point a finger at someone else , there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you"
Who is it that REALLY needs firing ?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

edit on 23-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I've noticed hours changing for some restaurants around here, their operating hours are getting shorter. Hell, I found a Biggby that closed at 2PM. Let's reiterate: they closed for the day at 2:00PM. I've found other that closed for the day at 4:00. At a popular coffee chain that runs circles around Starbucks (not nearly as sugary, and you can actually TASTE the coffee in theirs) That's not exactly a promising sign, no?

And retail staff at stores are starting to get more noticeably thin. We were grabbing a few things last night, and were waiting in a loooong checkout line.
Hubs has a habit of grumbling about the wait in long lines, so I mentioned he and the Impatient Brigade out there are going to have to get used to....delayed gratification being the New Normal, since no one wants to cater to the snotty & their whiny demands anymore (got some offended huff-gasp noise from someone behind me, HI KAREN.)

"Go Do It Yourself" is going to take off bigger than crap the closer it gets to Christmas, I bet. I keep seeing fewer, and fewer cashiers, most have been reassigned to unloading trucks and shelf stocking. You know, to account for the folks that said, "Take your shot and piss off, I quit."

< smirk >

You get what Karma finds you're owed in life, and if life was made insufferably harder for some smarmy # by people quitting their jobs out of protest, maybe that entity should start working on the attitude adjustment self-project.
edit on 10/23/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why should Biden care? His house won’t burn down and his security is assured. It’s only the common people in the USA who will suffer AND do so willingly, if all whites are born racists why did black people vote for white bread and crackers for company president?

More to the point is this question, can anyone propose a scenario where Robinette WILL care about his countrymen?

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Why should Biden care? His house won’t burn down and his security is assured.
a reply to: ketsuko

Until he pisses off those who keep him secure. History remembers many a #ty leader who's lackeys turned on them one way or the other, eventually. Especially the folks tasked with "defending us" as a country -- that's a lot of skill and training to risk bitchslapping you back.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I know this:

Fire season on the left coast is gonna get all kinds of interesting next year.

Absolutely, my friend said half the employees for contractor fire companies, i.e aircrew, dozer operators, Pulaski crew will walk if their companies push the vax. The states and Fed will have a huge shortage next fire season.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
From what I can gather that will happen when he’s caught with the last penny in America boarding Air Force one for a flight to China.

When disaster and mayhem rule the streets because of the collapse of law and order Biden will be no where to be seen except on teevee and his security will be solid.

He will never face any of the trials his countrymen face. Never has and never will.

a reply to: Nyiah

Apologies if that reads funny, I’d like to slap Biden till he eats his teeth.

edit on 23-10-2021 by Dalamax because: Apologies

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
96, 97%?
There's the proof.
He truly is demented.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join