It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free E-Book PSEUDOPANDEMIC - New Normal Technocracy by Iain Davis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I just wanted to make you aware of a fantastic resource which has just been released as a free E-Book by Iain Davis, an author from the UK, entitled:

"PSEUDOPANDEMIC - New Normal Technocracy"

It's available from the following link for free if you sign up to the newsletter - there's no advertising nonsense going on, it's just an information sharing newsletter which isn't too frequent by the look of things, so it's well worth signing up for. (NB - His website is also fantastic).

www.in-this-together.com

Just add your email in the top right corner of the page to receive the link to the free EPub or PDF version of the book.

Iain Davis is an extremely intelligent, perceptive & resourceful author. Everything is referenced (every single statement he makes in the book includes a footnote - roughly 70 references per chapter or thereabouts, everything is precise, logical & in a perfectly rational sequence).

He covers literally every facet of the pandemic conspiracy, and he makes it available with Creative Commons Licence, so it can be dissected, quoted, shared, backed up & stored (etc) without restrictions, with the sole purpose of disseminating the information as far & wide as it's possible to do so. He encourages you to take it apart, check the references, research each point for yourself, and set up further resources based on his work - entirely for the purpose of benefitting the human race, giving us the opportunity to overcome this tyrannical evil which we are facing. I can't do it justice in words appropriately any further than I have tried to here, so I will just quote the chapter list to whet your appetite for the full publication, and a bit of the op-ed introduction.

Definitely worth the time to read through & check it out. I sincerely believe that this is a resource that has the potential to turn the tide of the battle, if we can cleverly dissect & disseminate the key pieces of information which our family, friends, colleagues, neighbours & communities need to hear, when they need to hear it, in the context for which they are prepared to hear it - answer their questions with referenced quotes & you will be guaranteed to wake some folks up!

God bless, ATS, give it your best 'shot'.!

PS - I heard today that the Romanian government has shut down all vaccination centres, because 70% +++ of the Romanian population has absolutely refused to receive the vaccine. The tide seems thus to have turned in one nation - the signs are there that the same is happening in other Eastern European nations (they remember tyranny most freshly, after having only been freed from the Communist scourge in the last forty years; well within the living memory of anyone born in the 80's).

God bless these 'pathfinder nations' as they forge ahead & show the rest of us how to do it!

p4 - Introduction
p9 - Chapter 1 - Pseudopandemic
p22 - Chapter 2 - Global Public Private Partnerships
p37 - Chapter 3 - Who Cares About The Risk
p45 - Chapter 4 - Keeping Us Safe
p58 - Chapter 5 - A Testing Time
p74 - Chapter 6 - Pseudopandemic Lockdowns
p93 - Chapter 7 - Covid Catch 22
p104 - Chapter 8 - Unthinkable Happens
p121 - Chapter 9 - The Pseudopandemic Opportunity Realised
p136 - Chapter 10 - The Official Story
p151 - Chapter 11 - Hybrid War
p167 - Chapter 12 - Lockdown Mortality
p184 - Chapter 13 - Core Beliefs
p197 - Chapter 14 - Population Control Eugenics *
p211 - Chapter 15 - Sustainable Eugenics
p225 - Chapter 16 - Technocracy Rising
p236 - Chapter 17 - Constructing The Technate
p250 - Chapter 18 - Pseudopandemic Motive
p266 - Chapter 19 - Faith In The Eco-Dictatorship
p285 - Chapter 20 - Behaviour Change
p300 - Chapter 21 - Pseudopandemic Vaccines
p315 - Chapter 22 - Making An Extremist
p327 - Chapter 23 - The Biosecurity State
p340 - Chapter 24 - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance
p358 - Chapter 25 - Money For Nothing
p367 - Chapter 26 - Private Wealth Transfer
p378 - Chapter 27 - Pseudopandemic Trigger Event
p388 - Chapter 28 - We Can Reset The World

INTRODUCTION:

We are living through a global transformation. Our society, culture, economy and even our humanity is undergoing a process of change at the behest of our leaders. This book attempts to explain who those leaders are, what the transition is propelling us towards and why our leaders are taking us there.

The policy response to the COVID 19 crisis has been opposed by a large minority but supported by the overwhelming majority. Among those who question what we are told about COVID 19 are a contingent who wish to exercise their inalienable rights and freedoms. Often described as anti-lockdown, anti-science, anti-vaxxers or conspiracy theorists, on the whole, they are not opposed to anything other than dictatorship and slavery. Rather they are pro-freedom, pro-science (pro-medical science) and pro-truth.

The people who have been marginalised, censored, berated by many, and physically attacked by the authorities, are the people who most vociferously advocate the freedoms our democratic societies are supposedly based upon. The freedoms which generations before us struggled, fought and died to protect. While government frequently exult us to honour this sacrifice it seems it is currently inconvenient for them to do so.

Those who appear to unquestioningly support the policy response to the COVID 19 pandemic claim that these freedoms and rights don't matter when we are faced with a global emergency. It is difficult to understand this argument.

In what way are freedom of speech, expression and thought dangerous? Dangerous to whom? How do they inhibit our ability to respond to a genuine emergency?

Governments around the world are determined that we will embrace the idea of human rights. They claim that everything they do is based upon these rights and their determination to keep us safe.

Human rights are permissions written down on pieces of paper by other human beings. A system of global human rights is a system of government issued permits which defines what we are or are not allowed to do.

As human rights are just words written on pieces of paper they can be changed, reinterpreted and ignored. They are neither immutable nor inalienable. This is why governments are so eager for us to place our faith in human rights. It enables them to tell us what is permitted.

Governments are pathologically allergic to the concept of inalienable rights. They are mentioned just once in the preamble to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human rights and are omitted entirely from the Declaration itself.

Article 2 states:

"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration."

In other words, no one is entitled to any rights that are not stipulated in the Declaration. Unlike inalienable rights, which every human being is born with and no human being can legitimately deny, human rights are a political construct.

The Declaration then goes on to describe our rights to life, liberty, health, education and various freedoms. Who could disagree with these noble principles? The Universal Declaration of Human Rights employs a form of propaganda called Card Stacking. By presenting a lengthy list of righteous humanitarian goals, to which no reasonable person could object, it hides the insidious and unacceptable reality. Unless we are observant we are easily fooled by Card Stacking. The devil is always in the detail.

edit on OctoberFriday21110CDT04America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting of paragraphs

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Great thread mate and looks to be a very interesting (and well researched) book.

Here's an interview with the author and James Corbett and they go into some pretty remarkable details.

In this conversation Davis lays out the copious documentation demonstrating how the pseudopandemic was generated, identifies the larger agenda behind the push toward implementing the technocratic biosecurity state and talks about what we can do to stop this nightmare from becoming a reality

link

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yes, Karl thanks for including the Corbett Report link, indeed that's the source from which I became aware of Iain Davis' work on the subject. Corbett as ever is a living legend whose work is invaluable in these challenging times...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I look forward to checking it out.

I have bad news though, nobody cares. The information can be put in front of people, but they don't care.

They get their emotional jollies and congratulatory asspats from the news, corporate interests, and their fake friends on socials. The truth is irrelevant to their wants and needs. The emphasis our society once put on being factually correct has been superceded by being politically correct and feelz. Others recognize that COVID is overblown, but don't see the harm in locking up innocent people or forcing them to take experimental injections. All in all we're screwed.

The people on here that say that want sources and data are mostly completely full of crap when it comes to COVID. They want you to be using unsourced data that you heard somewhere else, because that makes it easy for them and they can parrot the TV. Some very high profile accounts will hound you for sources and disappear when you provide them. The throwaways bring a stream of tangents and off-topic haranguing that eliminates any thoughtful discussion. The goal posts have been on a treadmill since the start and there was almost no pushback from the COVID fiends here as lie after lie has been discovered coming from "officials".

The time to educate people is over. Now is the time to start preparing and resisting, decoupling from society as best you can. There is no covert war happening here, it's open and they've conscripted your fellow citizens to help them. People in positions of power are actively calling for denial of medical services and removal of the unvaccinated from society. The sitting POTUS has indicated he is making an effort to forcibly vaccinate every American with an experimental drug that isn't approved for general use. Parents are labeled terrorists for wanting influence over their children's education and, very soon, will be called child abusers for not masking and vaccinating. It's already happening. The truth and facts are irrelevant to the people pushing this narrative and their devoted followers.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The time to educate people is over. Now is the time to start preparing and resisting, decoupling from society as best you can. There is no covert war happening here, it's open and they've conscripted your fellow citizens to help them. People in positions of power are actively calling for denial of medical services and removal of the unvaccinated from society. The sitting POTUS has indicated he is making an effort to forcibly vaccinate every American with an experimental drug that isn't approved for general use. Parents are labeled terrorists for wanting influence over their children's education and, very soon, will be called child abusers for not masking and vaccinating. It's already happening. The truth and facts are irrelevant to the people pushing this narrative and their devoted followers.

I concur with most of what you said, sadly most people do not want the truth, because it would shatter their illusory Reality so badly that they simply wouldn't be able to psychologically cope with the severe cognitive dissonance it would bring.

I've decided to start dropping 'truth bombs' on my formerly hardly-ever-used Facebook account, just little snippets of facts & theories which are not necessarily related to COVID, yet which are interesting, and which in some way challenge the status quo to which almost everyone is wedded unconditionally. I've focused on things like Communism, the NASA fakery, and the crazy vaccine passport/voting restrictions/permissions in the USA at present.

There will be many more truth bombs, I have decided. I will drop them without comment, and I won't worry if nobody responds to them. The fact is, they are facts - and I figure that if I simply drop inconvenient facts all over the place when I happen to stop by in Social Media Land, then at least some of the people, some of the time, will somtimes question Reality even just a little bit.

Incremental baby steps, which may set off a chain reaction - such that further down the line, a few people will actually wake up to the Truth. It's the least I can do, the least we all can do, and probably the only thing which has even a sliver of a chance of actually helping in the long term. Because as in my other thread of yesterday, you can't argue with/ counteract the influence of stupid people in large groups, except to chip away at the edges by making Truth available for viewing, in the hope that it may catch the eye of those who are situated at the fringes of the Stupid.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

PSEUDOPANDEMIC is an accurate description, no doubt.

I still like PLANDEMIC better.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not much point in quoting any of your post as I completely agree.

I've posted links before about the GPPP that Iain has written, not sure now many would actually read it and even then I suspect it ends up TLDR anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: karl 12

Yes, Karl thanks for including the Corbett Report link, indeed that's the source from which I became aware of Iain Davis' work on the subject.

Corbett as ever is a living legend whose work is invaluable in these challenging times...

Not a problem my friend and thought Corbett also brought up some very pertinent points in this episode.

Would say the link below taken from the shownotes is also relevant to the research of Iain Davis.

off-guardian.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I look forward to checking it out.

I have bad news though, nobody cares. The information can be put in front of people, but they don't care.

They get their emotional jollies and congratulatory asspats from the news, corporate interests, and their fake friends on socials. The truth is irrelevant to their wants and needs. The emphasis our society once put on being factually correct has been superceded by being politically correct and feelz. Others recognize that COVID is overblown, but don't see the harm in locking up innocent people or forcing them to take experimental injections. All in all we're screwed.

The people on here that say that want sources and data are mostly completely full of crap when it comes to COVID. They want you to be using unsourced data that you heard somewhere else, because that makes it easy for them and they can parrot the TV. Some very high profile accounts will hound you for sources and disappear when you provide them. The throwaways bring a stream of tangents and off-topic haranguing that eliminates any thoughtful discussion. The goal posts have been on a treadmill since the start and there was almost no pushback from the COVID fiends here as lie after lie has been discovered coming from "officials".

^^^ This is one of the most brutally honest and on-point descriptions I've read; it accurately sums up the status quo of where we're at right now, as a society.

There IS NO WAY for a rational, critical thinking person to trust "our leaders and thought influencers", not with what we've seen go down in the past year.

Fauci is not only free and unencumbered with seemingly any legal issues related to his clear perjury to congress, but they are making F'ng DOCUMENTARIES on this guy. ALWAYS REMEMBER the double standards about how, during the Trump administration, perjury and/or lying under oath was considered a major criminal offense and was the primary means of bagging Trump "associates" like Roger Stone and George Papadopoulos. I guess perjury is no longer a crime?? AMAZING how that works!

Only a blind fool cannot see through the structural organization of our health policy bodies (FDA, CDC, NIH) and not see the blatant reality that these groups are informal organs of the Big Pharma cartels.

What we've seen occur in Australia is, simply put, UNIMAGINABLE. Never in my life would I believe that a Western democratic country could devolve into the very definition of a police state.

Underlying all of this negativity is the fact that the media is WITHOUT QUESTION a pure propaganda vehicle. The disconnect from raw, unedited reality and the narrative depicted in the MSM is canyon-esque. 90% of large media outlets in the US are, plain and simple, mouthpieces for the Democratic party. The rest of the 10% is either controlled opposition or simply the polar opposite of the MSM, simply putting out Republican propaganda. The profession of journalism is dead and burried. And by the way, don't even THINK about questioning the Narrative on social media, as you will either be ridiculed at best or simply have your account and posts wiped off the face of the Earth at worst.

Never in my life have I had such pessimism about the State of the Union and where our country is heading. Meanwhile a large % of the population seems blissfully unaware of how off the rails the US has become and how utterly lost we are, as a country, in reference to the spirit of what we were founded on (Constitution).

I don't see how, particularly with the specter of "shortage this" and "supply chain gone that" looming, how this country makes it through the next decade without an existential crisis.

top topics

join