It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I sound like a mad man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I recently posted this online however i added a few tidbits here…

“All of you funding and investing are idiots. It is ALL going down the drain. The entire world monetary system is going down the drain. When 80% of people start dying due to the double and triple or more jabs that destroy their natural immune system the monetary system collapses and your money is worth nothing. Superannuation… worthless. Investments… worthless. A new system of control. WHO controlled vaccinated and lived will receive cryptocurrency. All transactions will be digital. You will own nothing and be happy. Paid a certain amount to get by and live your life. 80% of people die… at least bare minimum in those western vaccinated mRNA countries. CHINA will be left as the only superpower. Africa will become the new cheap labour force. Communism will take over the world.

US military will die. Most Americans will die. This is a smooth transition from an old world superpower to the new world superpower without any nukes being thrown… without a war.
Police forces, doctors gone.
American population. Gone.
Canadian population. Gone.
Australian population. Gone.
UK population. Gone.
Western Europe population. Gone.
Taiwanese population. Gone.
How did South Americas population fare due to vax? Gone?
Rest of the world? Alot of them gone?
A lot of land to invade, spread to, influence, control.
Who owns the world in the new world?

CHINA.

No defence forces. Check.
No police force thus Lawlessness and chaos. Check.
Doctors and nurses gone. Check.
World population reduced. Check.
New superpower in control without nuclear war. Check.
Totalitarian and social control over populations. Check.
Lots of land and resources freed up for growth. Check.

Checkmate!”

Do I sound like a madman?
edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: Spelling

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In MY opinion, yes. Stark raving.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
In MY opinion, yes. Stark raving.

Thanks for the honest answer hahahah.

What can I say I’m a bit drunk atm. My mind goes a little crazy when I’m like this. Though I still would be having these same thoughts when not.
edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

No, you don't sound like a madman. You sound like somebody who still has the capacity of independent thought. As to whether the scenario will play out exactly as you outline, I dunno. But the economy is unsustainable, has been for years. The just keep propping it up. It's about as vital as Beijing Joe Baiden.

Have you ever noticed the YouTube video where people warn about the impending economic collapse, then tell you that if you'll invest with their plan you'll save your wealth?

Of the ones that tell to invest in - mind, not buy but invest in gold or some other commodity.

Yeah,right.

edit on 2021 10 22 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes i have heard those a lot. Invest in gold. Invest in silver… 10 years later not much growth or any at all. Would make more investing elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Not sure if you live in UK, but recently there was a multi million £ take over of a football club, Newcastle United by the Saudis, how will they recoup there money if 80% of there fanbase is to die, surlely these billionaires would know the vccines are to kill 80% of the population and thus not even contemplate a £310,000,000 buyout of the club.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: incoserv

Yes i have heard those a lot. Invest in gold. Invest in silver… 10 years later not much growth or any at all. Would make more investing elsewhere.

My issues is that investing in gold or silver usually means that you never actually posses the metal, never hold it in your hand. You own a piece of paper that says you have an investment in it. When it all goes to hell in a handbasket and the economic system collapses, your investment will disappear. If you don't hold a real, solid, material investment in your hand, it eventually won't be worth the paper your "investment" is printed on.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think invest in food with 30-40 years storage life and wool blankets.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why the 30-40 years storage life? I understand the wool blankets and also think I understand the 30 - 40 years storage life but I would really like to understand your reasoning for both those things…

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Why would surely the billionaires know? Just because they have a lot of wealth doesn’t mean jack. They have their little bubbles and lives. Doesn’t mean they are given the keys to understanding of health or secretive evil agendas; just wealth. That is all.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why the 30-40 years storage life? I understand the wool blankets and also think I understand the 30 - 40 years storage life but I would really like to understand your reasoning for both those things…

Because you have no idea how long you will have to sustain yourselves, I am pretty sure food will be a BIG problem and so will warmth for most.
People who have bought short life food since 2012 are left with a lot of old and possibly useless food.

edit on 22-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Reserve some hope that none of what you posted will come to materialize.

... and prepare for the worst nonetheless.

The rule is nothing stays the same forever. But keep a level head. You're probably going to need it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Sorry but Gladiators have and always will be a solid investment
bread and games still is the foundation to keep the population complacent.

To the OP.

Madman tend to be right occasionally...
edit on 22-10-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nah.

You may not have it exactly right, I doubt any of us do.

But, depending on what TPTB agenda is, what you've described is completely possible.

Population Control OR just Control...

Mad like a fox...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Make peace with your life, then pain and death will be meaningless. Don't be afraid of losing something you may think you own, like your TV, smart phone, pet hamster, your very life, it was gone before you were born and very certainly after you die.

Just accept the consequences of your actions and don't worry about your life, or anyone else's life, or the even the very existence of anything outside of the now you're experiencing. It will be gone before you hit the ground, never to have existed.

Who sir is the mad man?
edit on 22-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

From Russia there is a completely different view, much more optimistic. Although I can probably understand you, your thread is a cry from the heart.

About investments. There is a "golden rule" that has helped humanity survive all these millennia. Invest primarily in your family, in your home, in your business, in your children, in their education, etc. Try to leave money with your family. If you have a brother or nephew - a plumber or a car mechanic, do not waste money on employees, call them. Call your relatives and build your home together. Live for your children, your loved ones, your community. Ideally, return to community ownership. Get rid of excessive individualism.

Of course, now it sounds wild and utopian, we have now been made like that. A return to our roots is a prerequisite for survival. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Some would say I sound like a madman. Maybe you.

But I've known this day was coming since Nov. 22 1963.
That was the date my mom began schooling me.
I was four yo.

The one most valuable thing I've learned. Is what God has repeated
over and over all thru the Bible. So much so that it must be very
important when he commands us not have fear. And I really don't,
I haven't been afraid since all the fear mongering replaced leadership.
And mandates replaced fair and open public debate. Our leaders
didn't want to debate because what they wanted to force on us
wasn't science.

1(A Psalm of David.)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
the still waters. 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths
of righteousness for his name's sake. 4Yea, though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art
with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5Thou preparest
a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house
of the LORD for ever.

edit on 23-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No you don't sound like a madman. IF the vax kills as many as 80%, it will all go down pretty much like that...

But, the vax is definitely killing people. We can't get real numbers out of any government to know exactly what the percentage is, or what percentage will die due to longet term effects. I personally don't think the percentage will be that high, but we could also have a large population of sickened survivers of the jab. The ones it didn't quite kill, but were left with debilitating disease that seriously diminishes the quality of life they have left. That would be almost as bad as the 80% dying, due to their need for care and alot less healthcare workers left to provide it.

new topics

top topics

join