It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Merrick Garland on the school boards issue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This issue needed a quick response. Garland's tyranny needs to be reigned in.
Beginning about 4-5 weeks ago, stories began popping up in the news about concerned parents pushing back at what they thought were inappropriate subjects being taught to their children.

The debate actually began last summer, when the Georgia State Board of Education passed this resolution. The resolution states that children are not going to be taught any racist or sexist ideology. Of course the radicals and libtards hated it. One activist tweeted that white parents were storming the school boards, in an organized attempt to "stop the truth". That was a lie. The truth is that a significant number of black parents supported the resolution.
You can view televised school board meetings, where the overwhelming sentiment of parents is simply: "Teach my kids math, history and geography, not political ideologies. Teach our kids to read and write. Don't discuss racism, gender issues, and the holocaust." We're talking about 11, 12 and 13 year- olds.

When school began this fall, and schools around the country began pushing political ideologies again, the parents didn't like it. They started complaining! So the cowardly, lying school board administrators drafted a letter to Biden, saying they were under "immediate threat" and that "heinous acts" and "hate crimes" against them were being committed. This was determined to be total, complete bullsh!t. One lie after another.

But our lunatic AG, Merrick Garland, always looking to show off his wokeism, got the FBI involved.. The parents were now "domestic terrorists" because they dared to question school ciriculums. Parents were encouraged to snitch on fellow parents. Feeling violated (and rightly so) a bunch of parents are suing that commie!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The new strategy for liberal bureaucrats is to claim they have no knowledge of certain stories or incidents. AG Garland is claiming he didn't know about the Loudon County, VA story with the father being arrested at a school board meeting in regards to his daughter being raped by some kid in girls bathroom claiming to be gender fluid.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

My first look at Garland has been the hearings yesterday. Whats up with these people in the admin? Are they all that clueless.

Who is more out to lunch? Biden, Harris, Garland, Buttigig or Psaki?

Its embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Also, look what his daughter and son in law do.

I'll wait.

Conflict of interest much

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

My first look at Garland has been the hearings yesterday. Whats up with these people in the admin? Are they all that clueless.

Who is more out to lunch? Biden, Harris, Garland, Buttigig or Psaki?

Its embarrassing.

All and guess what, its on our dime.

Literally no one running the country.

Inflation?
Borders?
Foreign policy?
Supply chain?

Notta

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, that was a great thread from IAMTAT.
Conflict of interest

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We really dodged a bullet with Garland a few years back. To think he was almost on the Supreme Court. As to the case out of VA with the skirt wearing boy, I for one believe he has a connection to one of the school board. Hence why he was shuffled off to another school and not expelled. So in other words I am saying that someone used Liberal Privilege! As to CRT, for years we have heard how the US has been lagging in education and this is the response? Math is racist? This is how you decimate a society. It's racist to actually have an education now? It is a dumpster fire caused by special interest groups that receive government money, so they can keep getting said money!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Democrats laughing their asses off behind the scenes as nobody can really stop these f#ks from lying and cheating and bringing the Marxist agenda forward 😵‍💫😧

We were warned about the dangers during the 2020 Campaign 🚨

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Happy to see a MI school is involved with this, considering whom our governor is.
I do know there have been a lot more news stories lately regarding heated school board meetings.

I really hope they win, because if they loose, we are all in trouble.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
At the 4:55 mark on the YT video, Jordan says "Thomas Jefferson said tyranny is when the people fear the government. We are there." All thanks to the dems.

He goes on to say "I don't think the people of this country are going to cower and hide."

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But our lunatic AG, Merrick Garland, always looking to show off his wokeism, got the FBI involved.. The parents were now "domestic terrorists" because they dared to question school ciriculums. Parents were encouraged to snitch on fellow parents. Feeling violated (and rightly so) a bunch of parents are suing that commie!

And when you add what JinMI is hinting at, he is sending his thugs to attack those who are not only rejecting the insanity of CRT, they are also threatening his families bottom dollar.

ag-merrick-garlands-daughter-married-to-co-founder-of-company-selling-critical-race-theory-resource-material-to- school-districts/

Yes, Merrick Garland’s daughter is married to the founder of the company who helps schools, teachers and staff deal with the modern challenges of “systemic racism” by “reimagining” the way to social learning “through an equity lens”. As you have seen in the linguistic judo presented by the education material providers in the past, that’s exactly what CRT education materials are about.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Anybody else pick up Garland's phony "stutter" on certain points ?🤣🤣🤣

Usually a telltale sign of an over-educated (beyond capacity) lying pathological cheat 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Too bad someone kept him off the SCOTUS. Or maybe he wouldn't be the head of the DOJ.

Karma, it's a bitch.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Too bad someone kept him off the SCOTUS. Or maybe he wouldn't be the head of the DOJ.

Karma, it's a bitch.

My God who would they have picked if he was on the SCOTUS ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

You can see it in another thread though. We have at least one member who will tell you that it was racist not to give black students soft grading standards on a final because they suffered trauma from George Floyd.

We're not talking extra time which is the standard accommodation for personal hardship - automatic passing grades or better for being black because that's nice and refusing is racist.

It's that mindset we're set against.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No. SCOTUS can overrule him at DoJ. We dodged a massive bullet.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sounds like you are pleased with his performance, then?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

People voted for this. We will see in a few years if they learned their lesson.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Open Final Opportunity To Meet The Savior Messiah Buddha In Real Person Life

My mission and hidden duty is almost end, the karma and the solution for fairer better life I need to do is done for the public.
Now I only have little time left for the top secret controllers, secret societies who run behind most national governments and big organizations on Earth.

From now till the websites/blog/forum are closed and I stop all the connection via online internet, I willing to meet any qualify person/beings/group in real person who meet my requirements.

The requirement condition is that you need to make a donation worth of at least 100,000 Euro/Dollar (per persons/beings) to me via online coin cryptocurrency (I do not have any bank account).

The meeting place location will be in some public temples in Asia (Vietnam/Thailand/Laos/Singapore).

If you wonder what is the benefit when meet me, then I can tell you this:
– Your unwanted energy/bad karma will gone since I can absorb all kind of good/bad energy easily without being get harmed.
– You will receive special knowledge wisdom from me about everything you need to know in life. Here is something beyond the public information, beyond what you can search on any internet searching engine.
– The Questions Answers sections to clear your doubt of whatever knowledge wisdom you want to know.
– Greatly increase your chance to obtain the Nirvana state the Immortal, since you will know what a real adult Buddha feel, look, characteristic in real person.
– A historic meeting with a “potential” real savior Messiah Buddha directly in person.

How many people was luck to even meet a real Buddha in life, let’s alone able to receive some special forbidden teaching lessons.
Even Gautama Buddha was only shared some hidden teaching via telepathy with some of his principles, so there was a lot of sacred knowledge wisdom the public did not know from him.

This divine opportunity and offer is open for all groups/entities/beings no matter who you are, demons, angels, gods, human, etc. it all accepted.
I do not care about the history past of life, I only care about the present moment.

I tell that this is the only way you can meet me in real person with open direct talk.
After I close this offer, even if you want to pay/send me billions/trillions money, I would still easily refuse all of you, because at that time I would not need any money from you guys to help people around me anymore !

For more communication and question you can ask me via websites: makehumangodagain.wordpress.com; makehumangodagain.aimoo.com; makehumangodagain.forumotion.com .

Messengers:
getsession.org id: 05f1ec5ba3ee181f99f5d0ec61b848dafafbad425853afbef39be0849acd63ba3f
matrix.org username: makehumangodagain
channel: #makehumangodagain:matrix.org ; #mhga:matrix.org .

Email: makehumangodagain [@] protonmail [.] com

Best Regard,
Make Human God Again
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join