It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russ Dizdar has passed away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just found out Russ Dizdar passed away a few days ago. I don't know the details at this time. With being on this site for about 15 years and going down the rabbit holes I have, it has taken me to some very dark places. I first found Russ when stuck deep down in one of those pits, he helped pull me back out. His website has a lot of great resources, have not been through it all, but found enough context to keep pushing on.

shatterthedarkness.net

For some tributes to his efforts:

Tribute to Russ Dizdar on The Hagmann Report - October 2021

RUSS DIZAR DEAD AFTER HE TALKED ABOUT 'DEMON POSSESSED SOLDIERS' - "THE BLACK AWAKENING"

It is sad to see a spiritual warrior like Russ fall, it is unexpected. The battle is not of flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. We all have authority. Rest in peace Russ, thanks Bro.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thank you for posting this, I am new to Russ, but interested in what he exposed, I look forward to checking out what this warrior of truth was working on!

The “demon possessed soldier” idea is creepy AF, how recent did he discuss that?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

“ Russ founded the agency Shatter The Darkness in 1982 to engage extraordinary underground growth of satanic ritual abuse and its connection to the Nazis, government programs, programmed assassins and has spent thousands of hours working with many victims and in investigations of the connection and ritual crimes.”

I like this guy!

The courage it takes to start walking down the dark rabbit holes, paving the way for the rest of us is inspirational!

Rest In Peace Russ 🙏

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Scary #, true legend, the amount of courage to travel this road is exeptional.
I'm one of the freedom fighters, even though I kinda stopped giving it too much attention for obvious reasons, it can be alot to handle. I've been attacked by demons or people who affiliate themselves with demon by paranormal means or otherwise just highly-technologic tricks. Either way, they broke me mentally... Never completely recovered from it and it had a lasting degenerative and detrimental effect on the evolution of myself as a person and my life as a whole.

So I kinda backed out, it still calls me, but who am I. I # my pants as the first, no doubt.

Man, what a crazy #ed up world.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Getting some conflicting reports of just what happened:

Death; Russ Dizdar Car Accident, Russ Dizdar Obituary

Russ Dizdar man of god died unexpectedly

Car crash, covid? I guess no surprise it is getting hard to distinguish between the two these days... Anyway, see what turns up as time goes on.
edit on 24-10-2021 by kwakakev because: added links and conclusion

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
In Loving Memory to Russ Dizdar. A Warrior lost but not forgotten.

top topics

join