It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood donation update with a twist

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Went and did my part, but a comment made me feel compelled to post this.

They told me my blood was being used for the MCA treatment because I've recovered and have the antibodies.

I asked them about using my blood if I was just vaccinated, a nurse said they aren't using that blood for MCA treatment anymore, only recovered patient blood.

They told me I have to wait (since confirmed) for the antibody test to know if my blood will be used for that purpose.

If the vaccine is so damn good, why is it my blood(infected/healed) is the ONLY type they'll take for that right now?

#LetsGoBrandon

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Went and did my part, but a comment made me feel compelled to post this.

They told me my blood was being used for the MCA treatment because I've recovered and have the antibodies.

I asked them about using my blood if I was just vaccinated, a nurse said they aren't using that blood for MCA treatment anymore, only recovered patient blood.

They told me I have to wait (since confirmed) for the antibody test to know if my blood will be used for that purpose.

If the vaccine is so damn good, why is it my blood(infected/healed) is the ONLY type they'll take for that right now?

#LetsGoBrandon

I have been asking that question for over a year, starting back to when they were just starting the use of convalescent plasma.

They are pissing on our heads, and telling us it is raining.

I expect that from our lying, corrupt government. I am disappointed in so many Americans going along to get along.

Make America great again, defend the constitution, all just words. No commitment, no heart.

No land. No brave. No freedom. It is all fantasy. No more real than the virtual world that has become our reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree, I'm looking soon to move somewhere extremely small and just be self sufficient.

It amazes me to see people these days be so ignorant, uninformed, gullible, and just completely lied to. And they freaking believe it.

I literally don't want to live in this society, and I'm working my way away from it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i have felt this way. maybe we need samples . wait it out. like they told us in the first place. 2 weeks a reply to: Vector99

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I agree, I'm looking soon to move somewhere extremely small and just be self sufficient.

It amazes me to see people these days be so ignorant, uninformed, gullible, and just completely lied to. And they freaking believe it.

I literally don't want to live in this society, and I'm working my way away from it.
You'l probably joined by millions by next summer also. Make sure you have a shovel to dig for worms.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A utility shovel is a must-have. Worms can go on their business, the places I would fish, I'd just set up a fish trap.

Fish will be my last resort for food though, I absolutely hate the taste of any fish other than tuna with a ton of mayo.

Maybe somehow I can make the other fish taste that way too lol, but dammit now I need mayo.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

A utility shovel is a must-have. Worms can go on their business, the places I would fish, I'd just set up a fish trap.

Fish will be my last resort for food though, I absolutely hate the taste of any fish other than tuna with a ton of mayo.

Maybe somehow I can make the other fish taste that way too lol, but dammit now I need mayo.

have you ever tried Walleye? I cant stand fish either but I will tear up some walleye
edit on 22-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

have you ever tried Walleye? I cant stand fish either but I will tear up some walleye

Why are you giving away the best kept secret on the planet?

We can't have everyone fishing the Walleye! The one thing that I miss most after moving from Minnesota.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's quite simple really. If they didn't care and just used any blood complications can result. Think of it this way, if a person has had the vaccine that vaccine is in the blood. Now give that blood to some one whose already been vaccinated then technically you are giving them double dose.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Fresh salmon is pretty damn amazing tho...just need some salt and pepper, a little bit of lemon....

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: sciencelol

Why are you giving away the best kept secret on the planet?

We can't have everyone fishing the Walleye! The one thing that I miss most after moving from Minnesota.

I did not know it was a secret my bad.

Walleye sucks dont try it .

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's quite simple really. If they didn't care and just used any blood complications can result. Think of it this way, if a person has had the vaccine that vaccine is in the blood. Now give that blood to some one whose already been vaccinated then technically you are giving them double dose.

A double dose? Like a booster shot?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Boy...I could tell you stories about the Convalescent Plasma side of things.

I work for Behring.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think there might be vampires working for the blood bank. The last time I donated blood before moving they called, left messages, sent cards wanting my blood again like crazy.

Even now they might still be on the hunt. I read recently they were looking for my blood type. I read a year ago my blood type is less affected by COVID than other blood types so maybe they have other uses for my blood type I’m not aware of.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

Boy...I could tell you stories about the Convalescent Plasma side of things.

I work for Behring.

Sounds interesting. You should start a thread and share.

top topics

join