It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - the West is now the territory of victorious Bolshevism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

and the National Guard. In life, there is an address "master" and "mistress". Among lovers of Russian antiquity there is an address "sudar" and "sudaryina". )))

Appreciate the correction my new friend, cheers to you Sudar

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Collectively we've never stopped torching the house of the elites. Devolution of power has been a huge theme throughout recent history. Don't get me wrong there's plenty of holdouts and the odd dictatorship or cult does rear their head yet they are the exception.

The internet is accessible by most, the majority of people have smartphones too. Influence is becoming more chaotic and official narratives are starting to get laughed at by many and it's not like everyone is in the group of the affluent, I'm not of the opinion that most people live in lala land.

Covid might bring that epiphany you mention, there's a few nations that have people who simply won't be blamed for their government's poor policies and forced hardship.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
He hits the nail right on the head with pretty much every word he said..
Gay, straight, male, female, white, black..
Who the f+++ cares? I personally don't.
But yes, all this "positive discrimination" FORCES people to care..
In my home country, the Netherlands, stores cannot have gender-specific aisles for example..
TV shows have their obligatory religions, genders, sexual orientations etc. represented, wether it fits the storyline or not..
People that are lesser qualified than others get jobs based on their skin color or sexual orientation..

It's madness. Discrimination is discrimination.. adding the word "positive" doesn't actually make it so, and I honestly think the minorities prefer to be valued on their capabilities and personality aswell, instead of getting preferencial treatment because of genetics or sexual orientation..

Can't we just "live and let live" instead of mandating or regulating every single aspect of our lives?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The people aren't the problem, the government is.

If people weren't the problem, government couldn't be.

What do you think the governments consist of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join