It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - the West is now the territory of victorious Bolshevism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
"And Russia just needs to wait for Putin to die because nobody will be able to continue in his shoes."

You are very much mistaken. Putin is not eternal, and there are many decent and smart politicians in Russia. The main thing for the West is that they are not more radical than Putin, because most Russians believe that now Putin is too little Putin. More Putin is needed. Well, "the voice of the people is the voice of God")))))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
and now the world is truly upside down

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Justoneman

I am not sure if he is setting us up here or really deep down a good guy. 

I think it's a bit of both.

From what I can tell from the many speeches I've watched, Putin keeps warning the West about the imminent self-destruction that we face but if it happens, he's indifferent about it.

If he doesn't care, then why does he constantly warn? I see no logic.

Because if and when we fall, his conscience is clear.

I do think he cares but his priority is Russia. There is only so much one man can do.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Personally I'd say from her historic cultural evolution Russia is pretty European. There always was a pretty lively exchange from thinkers, movers and shakers between Russia and Europe up to the 20th century.
And I think one can still feel a certain fondness for eachother outside of politics in the populations. Excluding GB maybe, continental middle Europe axis Germany and Italy eastwards, with a few bumps inbetween maybe, namely Poland and such. But who could blame them, right?
She is just seperate because she's such a big girl. Because the US through UN etc desperately wants to avoid a tight cooperation between Russia and Europe for obvious reasons.
As you can see on the issue of North Stream 2 and the relentless political pressure.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"the voice of the people is the voice of God")))))

That's iffy territory.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

From what I can tell from the many speeches I've watched, Putin keeps warning the West about the imminent self-destruction that we face but if it happens, he's indifferent about it.

I do think he cares but his priority is Russia. There is only so much one man can do.

Of course, his priority is the interests of Russia. Therefore, he is not interested in the collapse of the West, but, on the contrary, in its prosperity.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"the voice of the people is the voice of God")))))

That's iffy territory.

It's irony)))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Could be you're right it's not like I have an insider view.
What Russia needs is the same what the world needs: less corruption, a more just distribution of wealth and modernising of the infrastructure.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Personally I'd say from her historic cultural evolution Russia is pretty European. There always was a pretty lively exchange from thinkers, movers and shakers between Russia and Europe up to the 20th century.
And I think one can still feel a certain fondness for eachother outside of politics in the populations. Excluding GB maybe, continental middle Europe axis Germany and Italy eastwards, with a few bumps inbetween maybe, namely Poland and such. But who could blame them, right?
She is just seperate because she's such a big girl. Because the US through UN etc desperately wants to avoid a tight cooperation between Russia and Europe for obvious reasons.
As you can see on the issue of North Stream 2 and the relentless political pressure.

Every Russian knows his own story. And after the 13th century, all aggression against Russia came from the West and the South. Not from the East. The conclusions are clear.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What Russia needs is the same what the world needs: less corruption, a more just distribution of wealth and modernising of the infrastructure.

Of course, you are right, Russia needs it. But these are tactical tasks, and there are also strategic, civilizational and sacred ones. In general, everything is very difficult))))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Napoleon and Prussians and such, the Habsburgers...that was just sport not aggression.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Napoleon and Prussians and such, the Habsburgers...that was just sport not aggression.

But the tears and pain were then real)))))

edit on 22-10-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Of course, you are right, Russia needs it. But these are tactical tasks, and there are also strategic, civilizational and sacred ones. In general, everything is very difficult))))

Ain't that the truth

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

hey impose, removing parents from this, forcing the child to make decisions that can break his life. And no one even consults with child psychologists: in general, is a child at some age able to make a decision of this kind or not? Calling a spade a spade, it is already just on the verge of a crime against humanity, and everything is under the name and under the banner of progress "

I have always appreciated Putin, he has stood in the face of the Cabal since he helped free Russia from their grasp.

The wisdom shared in this speech is epic, I can not thank you enough for translating it!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Of course, his priority is the interests of Russia. Therefore, he is not interested in the collapse of the West, but, on the contrary, in its prosperity.

I think that the bottom line for Putin is the NWO. It seems he's all for free trade and peace amongst nations but a one world government is his line in the sand.

I'm quite possibly wrong but that's the impression I get from his warnings.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

hey impose, removing parents from this, forcing the child to make decisions that can break his life. And no one even consults with child psychologists: in general, is a child at some age able to make a decision of this kind or not? Calling a spade a spade, it is already just on the verge of a crime against humanity, and everything is under the name and under the banner of progress "

I have always appreciated Putin, he has stood in the face of the Cabal since he helped free Russia from their grasp.

The wisdom shared in this speech is epic, I can not thank you enough for translating it!

Thank you, but the Google translator translated Putin. I just copied)))
My English is not so good (((

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

most Russians believe that now Putin is too little Putin. 

😒

Sounds like a good opportunity for a Marxist Globalist stooge to take the reigns.

Part of me feels that the Cabal are just waiting for Putin to die so they can just get on with it.

Look at all the propaganda in Western media. The NWO hate the guy. He's an obstacle. Which is exactly the reason they tried to associate Trump with Putin.

The opposition to the plan is the enemy.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Regardless, we wouldn't have been aware of this if you hadn't shared it.

Thank you Mr Troll. 🍸

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Lol well you are doing a great job with the written word!

Cheers Comrade!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Lol well you are doing a great job with the written word!

Cheers Comrade!

Thank you, only the reference "comrade" in Russia is used only in the army, police and the National Guard. In life, there is an address "master" and "mistress". Among lovers of Russian antiquity there is an address "sudar" and "sudaryina". )))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join