It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - the West is now the territory of victorious Bolshevism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Tell your sock-puppy Vector99

You can tell me yourself thank you very much.

If you weren't such an over-opinionated and under-educated individual these moments wouldn't happen.

I was having a great conversation with an individual from all the way around the world, you spouted off with ignorance, I pointed it out.

Just walk away now please, and thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ummm…if there’s one descriptor that I would apply to Vladimir Putin…it would be…pragmatism…

I also agree with him that the western ism of the progressive cult…has nothing whatsoever to do with progress…but is instead a regression that poses as cultural evolution…

When a society decays from an excess of exuberance…it often Coopts the titular revolution that it’s predecessors wore as mantle…

What can we learn from witnessing these many societal repetitive implosions…?

Perhaps the sacrifice of individuality…to the collective…

Once collectivism replaces individual responsibility…becomes the mother shielding her children from ill and harm…then therein lies the fulcrum that levers destruction from the grasp of creation…

We must not only hold diversity as example…but equally allow individuality it’s place at the forefront of social interaction…and allow it to stand responsible for it’s own actions…it’s own choices…

God help those who surrender to the collective…as their voice is lost to the incessant lowing of the herd…

YouSir

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Holy cow!

That looks like what we all think who currently despise Marxism to me. Some people in the western society have sent us down the path of utter stupidity for the sole purpose it seems of placing us all under the thumb of a Marxist Totalitarian nightmare of the Cabal's choosing. They are either conspirators or useful idiots but neither of them are good for mankind.

Putin just surprised the hell out of me with this. But I did suspect he was different than any Soviet leader. He does appear about Russian interests as apposed to the Politburo interests. Power is what people see. How you wield it are the results. I am not sure if he is setting us up here or really deep down a good guy. Actions will tell. I do not judge the Russian Gov by the Ukrainian situation alone.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Don't be fooled, Putin is not a nice and good guy.

He's a ruthless killer, without a doubt.

In his age though, he seems to have become very sensible and intelligent, he is no longer the crazy KGB agent he once was, and has actually become a sensible leader in a world of nonsensical leaders (no, thats not a lets go brandon moment, yet).

He's been pushing for peace globally for a long time, but also has a bit of a dictatorish aspect to be honest.

2014 Putin is very different from 2021 Putin though, Crimea is a done deal now, so he can give concessions and keep the spoils

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I am not sure if he is setting us up here or really deep down a good guy.

Wrong yardstick to judge him by IMO.

He is taking care of Russia's business as he deems necessary. How that impacts others is for each country's leadership to weigh and determine. The problem we have in the West is that our 'leadership' is a pack of virtue-signaling cowards who prefer to use commercial agents to enforce their dysfunctional policy, and, who prefer to ignore reality when it is inconvenient. That last, more than anything else, will prove particularly costly.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

English subtitles can be turned on

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have to say the actions he takes are all that matters and our media telling us he is bad or good is not going to cut it since they lie for profit like no other institute in the history of man. We are going to have to see where this leads. I suspect he is in it for Russia to survive at all costs but not for expanding the Russian control to the planet like China.

originally posted by: Vector99

In his age though, he seems to have become very sensible and intelligent, he is no longer the crazy KGB agent he once was, and has actually become a sensible leader in a world of nonsensical leaders (no, thats not a lets go brandon moment, yet).

He's been pushing for peace globally for a long time, but also has a bit of a dictatorish aspect to be honest.

2014 Putin is very different from 2021 Putin though, Crimea is a done deal now, so he can give concessions and keep the spoils

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I was answering to the OP and you jumped in with brainless accusations.
If you wouldn't have done that and just continued your conversation we'd all have been happier.

But thanks for the laugh I could of course never match your witty thoughtfulness and astute observations in which you understand Russia so well you equate them with China and modern USA with 80s Russia....
That must be some education you had if it led you to that opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If that's supposed to describe Tzar Putin's oligarchy it's a fine euphemism for making 1% filthy rich and generous opium of national pride for the masses. I'm all for preserving tradition and culture but if all you're concerned with is looking backwards you'll never get ahead of the tide of times. And the gender thing and sexual liberty plus family values concerns only a very small percentage of the people, aside from virtue signalling media and celebrities the majority doesn't really give a #. It's far from repressing private social structures and replacing it with a bondage to the state as it happened in Russia. Amusing. A smart narcissist selling his authocracy as alternative to liberal democracy. If you buy that: I got a Chihuahua who's going to win the next Kentucky Derby. Only 5 mill$

Your words, 100% uneducated opinionated drivel. Your words, not mine.

How do you like your crow?

Actually don't respond, I'm not the topic and you aren't that important, thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Friends, don’t worry)))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

my apologies, I won't respond to that one anymore.
(

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Russia has a long history of killing off its own citizens to steer the country in one direction or another and to keep control.
That history will help them maintain their country's individuality in the future. Is it worth the cost?
Not my pig, not my farm.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Don't ostracize President Putin or Russia. We will need them in two years to expunge the Chinese, President Biden and the Democratic Communist party. Our military has been castrated (hopefully, its a ruse) and we will need more rugged individualists to combat these idiots. I believe the only thing going for us is that the Chinese will not nuke us because they need our oil and natural resources.

What about the 2022 elections, you may ask? The tide may very well turn to a conservative, maybe more independent, congress and senate. Still, Biden will be in charge and even more so use the Obama's "phone and pen" BS. Probably, Obama is running the country as I write this. We must not burn our bridges to retain our God given freedoms...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Anyhoo the tide of the times is clearly moving towards abolishment of state power in the hands of a selected few and shifting it towards the population as a whole. 

Do you actually believe that?

Seriously, what part of this timeline makes you feel optimistic?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think it's a bit of both.

From what I can tell from the many speeches I've watched, Putin keeps warning the West about the imminent self-destruction that we face but if it happens, he's indifferent about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

From what I can tell from the many speeches I've watched, Putin keeps warning the West about the imminent self-destruction that we face but if it happens, he's indifferent about it.

If he doesn't care, then why does he constantly warn? I see no logic.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I don't think he cares nor is he warning, he's just stating obvious fact.

Like saying "hey that stove is hot, don't touch it". You really don't care if they touch it or not, you were just letting them know.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

If for no other reason I think he has to care for Russia to not be invaded by China. They have already lived thru one brutal century. I would think they are fighting similar foes that our military face now on ever level of the game. The fact we can't trust anyone telling us things because the DS has planned it that way is making it clear we are going to have to find a way without the Media.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't think he cares nor is he warning, he's just stating obvious fact.

Like saying "hey that stove is hot, don't touch it". You really don't care if they touch it or not, you were just letting them know.

In fact, the West and Russia are very closely related to each other and depend on each other. Putin has always been a supporter of balance and stability. Russia does not belong to either Western or Eastern civilization. She is a separate civilization. And the well-being of Russia and its citizens depends on the well-being of both the West and the East.
But the East does not pay huge sums of money to Russian NGOs, does not interfere in the internal politics of Russia, does not try to make another revolution, does not violate our borders every week and does not threaten Russia with war. The most that China is doing is to steal our technology.
But even in spite of this, Putin is not interested in the collapse of the West, therefore he constantly warns.
As for Russian weapons, I will say in the words of Al Capone: "A kind word and a revolver are always more effective than a simple kind word")))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It's slow moving but the current power grab through the Covid-rules is a desperate move and will cause a reaction.
The house was already on fire before that: the climate activism, BLM, the Q movement, the anti-lockdown crowd they all have one thing in common: they're anti-state.
Left and right world wide are protesting more often together on the streets.
All it takes is an idea they both can get behind. The epiphany they have a common enemy.

Wherever politicians try to meet they need exzessive security.
I'm not expecting it to happen tomorrow and obviously tptb do their best to obscure the picture, but trust in government is virtually not existing anymore anywhere.
That's the common theme of a social cultural shift, of 'fall of empires' erosion of trust in the institutions of state.
It's even happening in China even if a little harder to detect.
And Russia just needs to wait for Putin to die because nobody will be able to continue in his shoes.

Add to that the whispers of shortages and disruption in the supply chain, stir a little and you get a pre-revolution-soup.
Roughly my 2cents.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join