It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Feel Like You're Watching a Movie Where Society Has Been Hypnotized to Accept Being Shafted?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think if this is the early days of a population decline drama, this would have been considered and worked out down to every manageable detail. The fact that this is even a possibility when the planet's resources have trouble maintaining the way of life we have been used to, will not even be on the radar for billions of people, they just don't care population control is like Hobson's choice take it or leave it. But there is also personal responsibility, if you truly believe this event is happening you can save yourself by becoming nondependent. The focus will be in cities where control can be assured, I don't even think they will worry about the Country out in the boon docs they will just be losing resources.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Same movie playing here, except with Canajun™ subtitles.

Oh : and everyone is shouting : " Let's go, Water-Hole ." ( Not Donkey-Hole. )

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this yet?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I have personally felt the OP's sentiments since soon after Covid hit the fan and my wife and I have been ousted from both sides of our family due to the narratives being pushed in every way, shape, and form.

I used to watch the news daily but it was just getting toxic for our lives after a certain point and we just turned it out for the most part. The forced jabs for working hurt us bad financially but we found a way to get past that for now.

I guess most people are just clinging to what little they have and stockpiling dried beans and rice at this point, at least from looking at local grocery shelves. Thank God my wife and I have accumulated over 50 pounds of dried and canned foods before this.

I know for a fact personally (have asthma) that masks are really bad and can harm you. I used to be a heavy smoker though so that didn't help either, now it's just cigars now and then.

I feel as though things could get bad at any time with a weak president and the woke agenda hitting full-force. I'm most worried about my children having to deal with even worse than we have now by a large margin and that's saying something.

Big pharma has also created another 40+ billionaires due to Covid when there shouldn't even be a single billionaire on the planet whilst people are living paycheck to paycheck nowadays. I'm not a Communist by any means, Libertarian more like but to make the kind of cash Bezos, Gates, musk, oil barons, etc make is ludicrous to me.

We need to get out of this left/right mindset to beat this agenda, we need common sense and rationality to dictate the choices we make instead of political affiliation and suitcases worth of cash sealing the deal.

The LGBTQ agenda the MSM talking heads love to project affects maybe 1-2% of society as a whole which means the views they attempt to propogate shouldn't be held to the degree of supposed relevance they somehow hold. CRT is racist by default and kids don't need that and schools need to quit pushing CRT and instead promote actual academics.

Those are just a few things that have caused the transition into the Clown World dimension we now inhabit, could go on for hours but the tip of the iceberg will have to suffice as I have some beers waiting for me!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
a reply to: musicismagic

Only one thing remaining then... Suicidefest!

I provide the music to get in the mood, the bad news is that though it's a nice song, we will most likely go to Hell for comitting suicide, but we went to Hell on the soundtrack of Heaven, that's pretty bad ass I guess.

Never ever take yourself out without ridding the world of at least one evil person first...or at the same time.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm afraid the movie has a name.

It's called the Left Behind trilogy.

Volume 1. 1947 to present. The Prologue.

Coming soon...

Volume 2. The days of the tribulation of the carcass and the 6th seal.

Volume 3 The Great Sifting and the 1000 year reign of the saints.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Those wrongs, even taken together, seem to be OK with the vast majority of Americans.

Does anyone else feel like they're on the outside, looking in at a society that has lost its collective determination for freedom and independence which made the United States of America so great to begin with?

If so, are you Non-Vaccinated against Covid-19, by chance? (Just a little hypothesis I'm working on.)

Yes I know my path is against the grain of society. Lifetime of enduring adversely difficult situations is what I do, for the sake of my village that I'm the only idiot!😐

And not by chance do I refuse the experimental gene therapy. Refer back to village idiot for the sake of my village.

I fear my shovel will be put to use providing dignified burial/funerals for my village, it doesn't seem very appealing to look forward to in this life.

edit on (10/23/2121 by loveguy because: Change a few words around

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hypnotized cousin just passed out while walking in the store yesterday. Now using crutches. Drs are stumped. I told him not to get the experimental vaccines, because he recovered from Covid-19 in February. Didn't listen. No sympathy from me.

But another arrow in my quiver for warning others who are considering getting the jab...or (God forbid) considering injecting their children.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The Empire Of Lies Breaks Down: Ugly Truths The Deep State Wants To Keep Hidden

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
- Albert Einstein

This breakdown - triggered by polarizing circus politics, media-fed mass hysteria, racism, classism, fascism, fear-mongering, political correctness, cultural sanitation, virtue signaling, a sense of hopelessness and powerlessness in the face of growing government corruption and brutality, a growing economic divide that has much of the population struggling to get by, and militarization and militainment (the selling of war and violence as entertainment) - is manifesting itself in madness, mayhem and an utter disregard for the very principles and liberties that have kept us out of the clutches of totalitarianism for so long.

There is an allegory here for what is happening to our country and its citizens, who have also been waylaid by a madman (the Deep State), stripped of their safety nets (their rights undermined and eroded), and savaged out in the open by a fiend (the American Police State and its many operatives—the courts, the legislatures and their various armies) that is devoid of humanity while those not in the immediate crosshairs watch safely from a distance without making a move to help.

This is madness, yet there is a method to this madness.

This is how freedom falls and tyranny rises.

Such evil prevails when good men and women do nothing.
The Empire Of Lies Breaks Down

The lies may be breaking down, but they're all still in power.
It is time for highly disruptive, but legal, civil disobedience.

Modern Christianity has grown weak and degenerate, hardly resembling anything from 2000 years ago. Christians should consider reviving imagery of Jesus with a sword, instead of this new impotent gender-confused multicultural Marxist ideology. You've been infiltrated, wake up.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
DR's are stumped while we sign away on the dotted line, whether insured or not they're still buying Lamborghinis.

That's some funky algebra/sorcery 💩 there.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

What's so 'paranormal studies' about watching a movie, even if it is about political realities?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Anyone Feel Like You're Watching a Movie Where Society Has Been Hypnotized to Accept Being Shafted?.

Idiocracy was a documentary.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes. Absolutely. I feel the same way. I feel like I am watching that movie called "V" with Natalie Portman.

All these MSM outlets demanding everyone get shots for pharmaceutical monopolies. Cities demanding vaccine passports at venues, stores, shopping.

Headline news people demanding that the unvaxxed be gathered up and put in isolation. Politicians trying to dictate everyone what to do with their bodies.

I feel like I'm watching "V".

I'm unvaccinated and grateful to live in a state that has made vaccine duscrimination illegal. But I look at what's happening in other countries and even some other U.S. cities and it just feels like a movie. Cause in Arizona with 40% unvaccinated population and vaccine discrimination illegal...none of us have been wearing masks for months. The stores all taken down their signs requiring masks.

Watching all these other places feels like I'm watching "V".

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Idiocracy

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BorelsMonkeys

originally posted by: ntech

Idiocracy

www.imdb.com...

"Ow my balls" = Ridiculousness

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Monday, November 29, 2021

JOE BIDEN continues to LIE TO AMERICA about what Covid-19 vaccines do. Speaking live this morning about the minimally lethal Covid variant, called "OmiCron"...

He reiterated his plea for American to get vaccinated as a way to protect themselves against COVID.

"The best protection against this variant or any of the variants out there, is getting fully vaccinated and getting a booster shot," he said.
Source: www.npr.org...

FYI: WHEN YOU LIE ENOUGH TIMES, (Weak Minded) PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU.

Joe Biden learned well from Obama.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I been feeling like I am in a bizarro world and very upset that it seems nobody fighting for us, or protecting our constitutional rights and putting the country first.

Seems that our own judicial system is full of autocrats and bought off by those behind the same agendas that we are been mandated on.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

None of the jabs in the market and neither the soo call boosters will provide any immunity for any new variants.

Plain and simple and by now they are useless as this jabs do not last long, but we all know that is not about the virus that is obvious, open borders do not lie.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Illuminate confirm - from his 1986 book...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ancientlight

So the elites/powers have put us on a treadmill that's running so fast, it's all we can do to keep focused ahead and keep our balance?

We're trying so hard to make ends meet and keep our "toys", we don't have time to fight for freedoms, health, our children, etc., like the America of old?

Very Well said!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join