It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Feel Like You're Watching a Movie Where Society Has Been Hypnotized to Accept Being Shafted?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Friday, October 22, 2021

In this movie, the citizens of America are allowing those we elected to do whatever they feel like doing to us, and our families.

The National, State, and Local officials we elected are;

-Restricting our freedoms,
-Increasing our prices,
-Getting us fired for not taking experimental drugs,
-Injecting our children with experimental drugs,
-Killing their brain cells with masks,
-Relocating incoming refugee/migrant children to live with perverts,
-Tearing down monuments to our History,
-Whole-heartedly supporting China even though its leaders have killed millions since Jan 2020,
-and are keeping President Biden's criminal family sheltered from justice.

Those wrongs, even taken together, seem to be OK with the vast majority of Americans. There are no mass marches on Washington, or work-stoppages. Just going along with it all and accepting whatever the future brings.

Does anyone else feel like they're on the outside, looking in at a society that has lost its collective determination for freedom and independence which made the United States of America so great to begin with?

If so, are you Non-Vaccinated against Covid-19, by chance? (Just a little hypothesis I'm working on.)

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not 'elected' , installed
I'm non-vaxxed yes. IMO the US is purposely being destroyed yes , in order to bring in the NWO. The US is a super-power , the world has been in this checkmate position and they ('elites') want to destroy that.

I think most people are too concerned with their day-to-day worries (paying bills, work , kids etc) , and don't have the energy left to deal with much else , sadly

edit on 22-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

All part of the indoctrination. Many do not even see this as a conspiracy anymore. The rest, well most of them are probably quite indoctrinated.

And no, I have not taken the jabs which required the definition of vaccine to be adjusted. I will never willfully take one.

Sending a pm if I can at the moment. 4g is fading in and out currently.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That’s exactly how I feel. Like I’m watching a distopian flick with an (still) undetermined cataclysmic end. Only this time there’ll be no action hero to save the day. As soon as one rises his/her/it’s head will be cut off. It should be fairly obvious that I’m not vaccinated against wuflu, never will be either.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

So the elites/powers have put us on a treadmill that's running so fast, it's all we can do to keep focused ahead and keep our balance?

We're trying so hard to make ends meet and keep our "toys", we don't have time to fight for freedoms, health, our children, etc., like the America of old?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Wow...another Non-Vaccinated individual who sees what's happening to society.

I'm focusing on U.S. society, but from what I read here on ATS, England, Canada and Australia citizens are willfully taking the shaft without much protest as well.

Right you are about these Moderna/Pfizer/Johnson drugs masquerading as "vaccines". No vaccine allows so many break-through cases. You'd expect a modern vaccine to be the best of all at protecting the recipient!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
1. When Gavin Newsom can win a recall election, like George once said " It's a club and we ain't in it ".

2. When a person running against the most popular modern time President of the USA can't even fill a McDonald's dinning area and finds himself in the Oval Office with a Vice President that seems to be more popular then the President himself, yes, something again is wrong.

3. America is being lost due to the percentage of people now on receiving govt. money. No way when the percentage of people on the govt. tab can be substainable (sp) with a currency of any value.

4. What America hasn't realized yet is that because of welfare and other govt. handouts, inflation will continue to increase to where food that we once were able to buy freely will be only bought with permission by some kind of credit score.

5. When the rich leave America, you know America is on the decline, PERIOD.
edit on 1000000031172021-10-22T01:17:31-05:00173110am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
That’s exactly how I feel. Like I’m watching a distopian flick with an (still) undetermined cataclysmic end. Only this time there’ll be no action hero to save the day. As soon as one rises his/her/it’s head will be cut off. It should be fairly obvious that I’m not vaccinated against wuflu, never will be either.

Thanks for your valuable input as well. You're 3 of 3 who is Un-vaccinated and feeling like society is being brainwashed and soothed, before the slaughter.

It may be up to the few million of us who have not been injected with the (mind-altering?) "vaccines" to turn things around, if it comes to that.

Hopefully ALL ASPECTS of the "vaccines" wear off in 6 - 8 months...not just the weak Covid-19 protection aspect.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for your valuable input as well. You're 3 of 3 who is Un-vaccinated and feeling like society is being brainwashed and soothed, before the slaughter.

It may be up to the few million of us who have not been injected with the (mind-altering?) "vaccines" to turn things around, if it comes to that.

Hopefully ALL ASPECTS of the "vaccines" wear off in 6 - 8 months...not just the weak Covid-19 protection aspect.

Well, you know MIM has been saying that it will sometime in the future have a mind altering drug in it, but most likely the treatment ( gene therapy ) will be in pill form . That in my opinion is 100% coming our way.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Certified conspiracy lunatic, non-vaxed and slayer of NPC's. It's the role given to me by the drone masses that impose their limited views on me.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Regarding your observation #2, President Biden showed us tonight how much he has deteriorated. The "Town Halls" are the only way we (the public) see the real him nowadays, because he's so protected.

Look at a few examples of the real Joe Biden from last night's CNN town hall.

Here: beckernews.com...

Americans are accepting this. The Town Hall was unedited. There will be no outcry for his removal from office tomorrow. Not from the public, or from Republicans.

Press Secretary Psaki said this week that there's no Medical Exam (Physical) on Joe Biden's schedule. One of the few Presidents to go so long without a physical.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Thanks. Very sad to see what has taken place in America and no ONE with guts will do something and turn things around. If its too late, then its too late.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Only one thing remaining then... Suicidefest!

I provide the music to get in the mood, the bad news is that though it's a nice song, we will most likely go to Hell for comitting suicide, but we went to Hell on the soundtrack of Heaven, that's pretty bad ass I guess.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Don't worry they will eventually have plenty of time, no food no energy, and lots of anger. And you'll be amazed how much energy will be mobilised at that point, chances are high that this stage of the break down of a country is already planed and the energy will be directed into the desired outcome...

When there is nothing to loose, is the only time you see citizen's revolt, so yeah what you describe is a self imposed slavery that one will not break free without falling out of society or society failing, but it is no excuse just a confirmation of the weak minded.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96

Only one thing remaining then... Suicidefest!

I provide the music to get in the mood, the bad news is that though it's a nice song, we will most likely go to Hell for comitting suicide, but we went to Hell on the soundtrack of Heaven, that's pretty bad ass I guess.

soundcloud.com...

have a listen to mine, yours was nice.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I listened but this is totally not my style, I never listen such things I have totally no connection to this kind of music.
It's not bad, but it doesn't really affect me much. Kinda spacey/psychedelic, it does have a certain vibe but totally nothing I can resonate with.

I'm 100% trancefaggit. Sorry brah.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

So the elites/powers have put us on a treadmill that's running so fast, it's all we can do to keep focused ahead and keep our balance?

We're trying so hard to make ends meet and keep our "toys", we don't have time to fight for freedoms, health, our children, etc., like the America of old?

I think the average american struggles with debt and has no emergency fund, so yes. For many paying rent is a struggle . Especially if someone is being threatened to be fired if they don't get the jab. I was never talking about stupid 'toys' , what even gave you that assumption? FYI , I live within my means and have no debt , for that reason.

I will do whatever it takes to fight for freedom, but where do we even begin ? The corruption is everywhere.
Overthrowing MSM corruption would be a start, and president Trump seems to have started a new media platform at least.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Anyone Feel Like You're Watching a Movie Where Society Has Been Hypnotized to Accept Being Shafted?.

And the bad guys win .

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And the bad guys whine about Carewemust being online typing his thoughts that MANY of us simply agree with in the end.

How do we know we are over a target?

When the whining starts.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

My entire family, minus my father an mother, are not vaccinated and knows they have brainwashed a ton of people. We don't have to believe anymore. It is so in your face it is like a movie for sure. Only, we are in it too.

edit on 22-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join