It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated v. Vaccinated: Superior Immune Systems v. Inferior Immune Systems

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The FDA recommendation is that even those who have recovered from COVID-19 should be vaccinated. I have not seen any official advisory that says that people who have had COVID-19 and recovered, should not be vaccinated.

Gandhi and others have been urging reporters away from antibodies as the defining metric of immunity. “It is accurate that your antibodies will go down” after natural infection, she says—that’s how the immune system works. If antibodies didn’t clear from our bloodstream after we recover from a respiratory infection, “our blood would be thick as molasses.”

“The real memory in our immune system resides in the [T and B] cells, not in the antibodies themselves,” says Patrick Whelan, a paediatric rheumatologist at University of California, Los Angeles. He points out that his sickest covid-19 patients in intensive care, including children with multisystem inflammatory syndrome, have “had loads of antibodies ... So the question is, why didn’t they protect them?”

www.bmj.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

The FDA recommendation is that even those who have recovered from COVID-19 should be vaccinated. I have not seen any official advisory that says that people who have had COVID-19 and recovered, should not be vaccinated.

Gandhi and others have been urging reporters away from antibodies as the defining metric of immunity. “It is accurate that your antibodies will go down” after natural infection, she says—that’s how the immune system works. If antibodies didn’t clear from our bloodstream after we recover from a respiratory infection, “our blood would be thick as molasses.”

“The real memory in our immune system resides in the [T and B] cells, not in the antibodies themselves,” says Patrick Whelan, a paediatric rheumatologist at University of California, Los Angeles. He points out that his sickest covid-19 patients in intensive care, including children with multisystem inflammatory syndrome, have “had loads of antibodies ... So the question is, why didn’t they protect them?”

www.bmj.com...

Does that say that those who have recovered from COVID-19 should not be vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
People have flu shots every year and flu is considerably less deadly.

Never had one. None of my family or friends ever get one.

I can't remember the last time I had the flu.

No need for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

People have flu shots every year and flu is considerably less deadly.

Never had one. None of my family or friends ever get one.

I can't remember the last time I had the flu.

No need for it.

Good for you.

Do you think your own personal experience applies to everyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I have posted links showing your claims to be wrong.

No, you've posted lies from known liars and murderers.

You were even wrong about the content of your own links.

Actually I wasn't, but you are free to believe whatever you like.

You have confirmed you won't read any link that disagrees with you own view

No, I have stated that I won't read lies from know liars and murderers.

The only I thing I am not sure about is if you are delusional or just lying. Possibly both.

Yes, you are, on that we agree.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

" Who do you think has the Superior Immune Systems now? Vaxxed or Unvaxxed? Who do you think has the Inferior Immune Systems? "

Natural Immunity for the Win . Adapt or Die Out . Theres your Answer .

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Irrelevant.

I agree.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Big pharma = big business, which means that companies compete directly with each other, yet none of the companies without their own vax are blowing the whistle.

Why would the pharm companies without their own vax blow the whistle on those with vaxxes causing health issues?

Bayer does not have their own vax. If Pfizer's vax causes early onset of Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons and Alzheimers, Bayer's not going to blow the whistle. Bayer will only market more products for MS, Parkinsons and Alzheimers. Bayer profits.

If Johnson & Johnson's vax causes blood clots, Bayer is not going to blow the whistle. Bayer markets their new Factor Xa inhibitor which is supposed to stop life threatening blood clots. Bayer profits.

Whatever health conditions the vaxxes cause, the other pharmaceutical companies profit and market medicines for those health problems. Why would they blow the whistle? The vaxxes are creating new customers with more health ailments for them. They profit.

In the EU big pharma is often forced to follow strict frameworks that include price caps and strict supply agreements. It would make a conspiracy exceedingly difficult and not very profitable.

And in some instances, the goal of a pharmaceutical company is not profit and they would kill their own customers on purpose.

In WWII, Bayer SS Nazi doctors believed hemophiliacs were an incest disease spread by British royalty. All hemophilacs in Germany were sent to the concentration camps for extermination by gas. And the Nazis called it genetic cleansing.

In the 1980s, Bayer under its subsidiary "Cutter" was making blood clotting products for hemophiliacs. The method used to make the blood clotting agent was that blood donations from 100 Africans were mixed together and the blood clotting agent was extrapolated from the mixed blood. Bayer knew that their African blood donors for the blood clotting agent were HIV positive.

And the HIV positive blood product was sold ON PURPOSE to hemophilacs around the world. The families of deceased and HIV positive hemophiliacs sued Bayer in the United States and Japan. And judges ordered the product off the market in those 2 countries.

But Bayer didn't stop there. Still knowing fully well that their product was infected with HIV, they continued to sell it to hemophiliacs in South America and Southeast Asia AFTER it was ordered off the market in Japan and the United States.

So in the case of hemophilacs, the goal was never profit. The goal was extermination of hemophiliacs by Bayer. Bayer began exterminating hemophiliacs in concentration camp gas chambers in WWII. And in the 1980s Bayer exterminated hemophiliacs around the world with their Cutter subsidiary and HIV blood products. It was never about profit. It was about Bayer's idea of "genetic cleansing."

So no. It's not always about profit for some of these pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Eugenics drive the Plandemic. Sad but true. Other factors such as control of individuals also are part of the equation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join