It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Marburg the Next Pandemic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I know there was a previous thread here a couple weeks ago, but hoping to re-spark some conversation with some new updates regarding the topic of Marburg.

10/21/2021 - Sabin Vaccine Institute gets additional 34M from Barda for vaccine development for marburg and ebola:

www.globenewswire.com... elopment-of-Ebola-Sudan-and-Marburg-Vaccines.html

Washington DC, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Sabin Vaccine Institute (Sabin) announced that the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has exercised the third contract option, valued at $34.5 million, under the 2019 contract to advance the development of vaccines against Ebola Sudan and Marburg viruses through Phase 2 clinical trials.

In September 2019, BARDA awarded Sabin a development contract, valued up to $128 million, and has already provided funding of $40.5 million. This third contract option will enable continued nonclinical efficacy and safety studies, Phase 2 clinical trials in Africa, and vaccine manufacturing processes to ensure quality and safety.

"Sabin Vaccine Institute (Sabin), located in Washington, D.C., is a nonprofit organization promoting global vaccine development, availability, and use. Through its work, Sabin hopes to reduce human suffering by preventing the spread of vaccine-preventable, communicable disease in humans through herd immunity and mitigating the poverty caused by these diseases". ----- wikipedia

Here is another interesting writeup I came across with this author making some neat connections regarding vaccines and marburg:

www.lewrockwell.com...

- Bill Gates GAVI published an article on 22-Apr-2021 titled “The next pandemic: Marburg?”. There have been numerous Mainstream Media articles highlighting an upcoming threat Marburg and referencing the WHO in recent months.
- Marburg Virus is a relatively rare haemorrhagic fever which was first described in 1967, there have only been a total of 376 related deaths, and only 16 deaths since 2005.
- Primerdesign developed a one-step Real-Time PCR test genesig® in 2018 for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. Why would they develop a test in 2018 for an illness which has not had a major outbreak since 2005?
- Soligenix, are currently rushing to trial a ricin-rich vaccine RiVax® for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. RiVax has Fast Track designation for the prevention of ricin intoxication by the US FDA. Approval of ricin toxin vaccine will utilize the FDA Animal Rule to eliminate the phase 1, 2 & 3 trials. Why such a rush now, to trial a vaccine for which there has only been a total of 376 deaths since 1967 and only 16 deaths since 2005? The main component of the Rivax vaccine is Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant.
- Soligenix shareholders include BlacRrock Fund Advisors, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, etc.
- Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant. Ricin is very toxic if inhaled, injected, or ingested. It acts as a toxin by inhibiting protein synthesis. It prevents cells from assembling various amino acids into proteins according to the messages it receives from messenger RNA in a process conducted by the cell’s ribosome (the protein-making machinery) – that is, the most basic level of cell metabolism, essential to all living cells and thus to life itself.
- A paper tilled Asymptomatic Infection of Marburg Virus was published by the NIH in January 2021.

Are they trying to manufacture a marburg pandemic? It would fit the current narrative so well considering the covid agenda is starting to lose its stranglehold on people.

All the stuff we saw in covid like lockdowns, masks, new rushed vaccine technology etc may have just been a warmup for the 'real' pandemic. Get us used to all this craziness with something as pathetic as covid, so that when you drop the real bomb (aka the covid jabs), you can do whatever the hell you want with the public and it'll be justified and supported.

Honestly if I was running the show that's exactly how I would do it. Covid is way too clowny to turn this world into NWO alone. But you also need a warmup to ensure the real plan succeeds so it does it's job well in that regard.

Step 1: create a pandemic,
Step 2: create a bull# solution which turns to a problem
Step 3: When bull# solution turns into problem, blame problem on something else
Step 4: Create new bull# solution

This could also just be a conspiracy and nothing more. But overall this marburg dung smells fishy to me.....thoughts?

edit on 21-10-2021 by JahIsGucci because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

My on ly thoughts on this Marburg at the moment is....

NOT A VIRUS I WANT TO CATCH.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Marburg is definitely something to keep an eye on. However there's a key difference between Marburg and Covid, and that's transmission.

Marburg is not yet airborne. Its only transmitted through physical contact with the infected, and that contact needs to consist of transmission of body fluid, I.e the infected spitting into your eyes, or kissing etc. This drastically effects its ability to spread.

Definitely don't wanna mess with it though.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Most outbreaks of Marburg have occurred in sub-Saharan countries.

Marburg virus probably would not do so well in the colder climates and countries.

edit on 22-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

Marburg is definitely something to keep an eye on. However there's a key difference between Marburg and Covid, and that's transmission.

Marburg is not yet airborne. Its only transmitted through physical contact with the infected, and that contact needs to consist of transmission of body fluid, I.e the infected spitting into your eyes, or kissing etc. This drastically effects its ability to spread.

Definitely don't wanna mess with it though.

"Marburg is not yet airborne" is a key statement from your post. A little alteration on SARS-CoV-2 with some slices of Marburg edited in and you have your airborne pathogen that's deadlier than the original version.

They are using vaccine development as a cover for biological weapons research to work around the bioweapons treaty from the 80s. With that MO, you can be sure the new and improved Marburg virus is soon to make it's appearance. I wonder what lab it will "leak" out from? A Russian lab this time or Wuhan China again?
edit on 22-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If they conducted gain of function research on Corona Viruses (which they obviously did), do I think they're stupid enough to do the same thing with Ebola or Marburg? Hell yes I do.

Good spot, that's why I specifically said 'yet'. They don't even need to splice cov-2 with it to make it airborne. I'd be very surprised if it's not already been done and its not just sitting in a vat somewhere, taken out and given to humanised mice so we can feel clever.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Stock is sitting at $1.01 right now. Imagine if they pull off a vaccine and Marberg does become an issue. Stock could go Moderna (MRNA). I may put a little cash in Soligenix.

join