It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This data is disturbing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The point the statistician was making is if you remove the covid deaths the average death rates have gone up, for other causes in the younger age groups. The increase is heart problems which did not show anything like the same trend before covid. The figures you placed are correct. But they are the raw death figures.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: and14263
You're on to a loser there. I've shown them on multiple posts where to go for the real figures and they just ignore the data.

Where do we go for the real data please?

The Office of National Statistics (ONS) that you linked to in your earlier post is the best source for UK data and stats. They're independent from government and designed to display clear, accurate data to the publc to hold the government to account.

Public Health England and Public Health Scotland are the Gov version of the figures. They're OK but nowhere near as accurate, thorough and don't provide proper breakdowns of the data.

(post by 17Genr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A data analysist on Fox News finds that the average death rates in all age groups but especially the younger have risen disturbingly , but hesitates to blame the Vax but can not rule out another cause.The trend is bad as it is from official figures in Britain and Europe.www.bitchute.com...

Data analyst, trend, official figures.....I honestly thought that link would be to a primary source.

Hey ho.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

The Office of National Statistics (ONS) that you linked to in your earlier post is the best source for UK data and stats. They're independent from government and designed to display clear, accurate data to the publc to hold the government to account.

Public Health England and Public Health Scotland are the Gov version of the figures. They're OK but nowhere near as accurate, thorough and don't provide proper breakdowns of the data.

Nope.

The ONS is funded by, supervised by, and reports directly to the Cabinet Office. It is closer to the heart of government than PHE and PHS.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Real British scientists saying, that the reality is, that a vast majority of people in Britain will be going into winter with no functioning immune system. I implore you to reasonably debunk and prove it false. www.bitchute.com...

Thank God they're real British scientists, not fake ones!

Have you any idea what "no functioning immune system" actually means? It does not need debunking, any more than "the Earth is an ice cube in God's pina colada". It's nonsensical.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Whatever the world is overpopulated, when resources get short we fight and kill each other to get them back. !!.5 billion will turn into a 17billion in no time, it's not like they have actually hidden what they are up to. My only real gripe it could have been handled more humanly a few decades back. The population increase came mainly from penicillan, you could argue that Big Pharma caused a problem that would have been cured naturally, now Big Pharma is fixing it. But also making a massive profit doing it. If you are wise to it you get the Darwin award, just like always, whether it is on the Savanna or the concrete jungle.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: bastion

Nope.

The ONS is funded by, supervised by, and reports directly to the Cabinet Office. It is closer to the heart of government than PHE and PHS.

That's not correct.

We are independent of ministers and instead report through the UK Statistics Authority to Parliament and the devolved administrations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We are the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority, who are responsible for promoting and safeguarding the production and publication of official statistics which serve the public good.

www.ons.gov.uk...

edit on 22-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: anonentity

Whole sale failure of what they passed off as a vaccine.

And there is zero recourse parents or loved ones have to take action against the megalomaniac-egotistical-holier-than-thou big pharma executives being protected by their lap dog Washington establishment elitists.

This.. and the fact you have to sign a waiver upon receiving the so-called vaccination..
That this didn't work as a wake up call to everyone that this crap is bad for you, I guess sadly that yes, children have to die until people realise what's happening..

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
my take on COVID ...vaccine syrums,.. Corona Virus, mandates...

'they are deliberately Baffling You With Bull-Shyte .... employing the code-mission of the CIA

we have done our job when you believe everything we say is not a lie (paraphrased)
edit on rd31163502029823182021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Cause of death Must be listed on the death certificate.

Parents pay attention to all the details when a child dies. It's not like an 85-year-old person succumbing.

My friend died from a drug overdose, cause of death was heart and lung failure.

When asked why this was cause of death, dr said the drugs caused his heart to fail which how he died?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Real British scientists saying, that the reality is, that a vast majority of people in Britain will be going into winter with no functioning immune system. I implore you to reasonably debunk and prove it false. www.bitchute.com...

Thank God they're real British scientists, not fake ones!

Have you any idea what "no functioning immune system" actually means? It does not need debunking, any more than "the Earth is an ice cube in God's pina colada". It's nonsensical.

The funniest part is if they'd actually looked up the data cited in the video rather than blindly swallow the torrent of unfounded claims in the video they'd realise the reports cited prove unvaxed are 2 - 9 times more likely to be hospitalised with covid and 3 - 15 times more likely to die of Covid than double vaxxed and the reports quoted in the video completely debunks all the unfounded claims about it destroying people's immune systems.

UK vaccine surveilance reports

But that requires thought, effort and grasp of very, very basic maths and science which seems to be completely missing in those hawking this bibble.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The last time I looked the five-year average death rate was up over ten percent. I only trust the raw figures, and I am warry of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I looked at the reports but there is one thing that I am not clear on. It might be in the minutiae and I have missed it. What I am not clear on is this - when is a person counted as vaxed or unvaxed? I have heard that a person is actually much more vulnerable within the the 14 day window of getting the jab. If I can find a good link I will provide it. My point is how many hospital visits and deaths are by people who have taken the jab but are within the 14 day window of their second jab or first if J&J? Are these people counted as unvaxxed? If so does that not play with the numbers? It seems that there should be three categories for accurate stats. If this exists and I have missed it I need to inform myself better. Someone here would know because some folks here seem to be very knowledgeable about these things.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is not surprising at all.

The vaccine has a rare (but still affects a lot of people due to the massive amount of people vaccinated) change of really screwing you over. The virus itself has an even higher chance of causing very similar and generally worse things. The lockdowns really screwed up the health of many healthy people. It would be biased to blame it on just one of these things, it's a combination of everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know, to many living too complain and fight about it, instead of banding an banning together to face off a greater evil.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

A data analysist on Fox News finds that the average death rates in all age groups but especially the younger have risen disturbingly , but hesitates to blame the Vax but can not rule out another cause.The trend is bad as it is from official figures in Britain and Europe.www.bitchute.com...

The excess mortality figures for 2021 will be published in a few months, and will likely lead to a deluge of questions compared to 2020 - eg the apparent surge of excess deaths in young males since July in England/Wales, that nobody in officialdom wants to talk about.

The mortality data for England and Wales from ONS from 1 May 2021 until 17 September 2021 shows a significant excess, particularly in the 15-19 year age group. Depending on the baseline chosen, the excess for 15-19 year olds is between 16% and 47% above expected levels (see table 1 and 2). COVID-19 deaths were too small in number to account for the excess. A disproportionate number of these excess deaths were in males. A certain amount of variation by random chance would be expected but an increase of this proportion is large enough not to be dismissed without further investigation.

www.hartgroup.org...

More generally, the lack of open debate about these vaccines is still a startling state of affairs, especially during a pandemic in which the improvement of medicines must and can only occur if we have honest discussions, rather than McCarthy-esque witch-hunts and crass labels slapped on folk who simply want to ASK QUESTIONS.

And folks wonder why there is vaccine hesitancy.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

All vaccinations depress the immune system for a couple of weeks but with this one, it might be permanent.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I don't think that they have any other plan in place.

2021, THIS website, and you don't have any information of any other plan 'in place' (or otherwise)..?

Really?

That's like saying you found a penny, and you don't think there are any other currencies in place.

I guess you have not researched conspiracy theories much.
edit on 24-10-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

People blindly believe any old crap if it goes against the 'official narative'. Thinking is rubbish and rubbish isn't cool.

I completely agree. Just because something is contained within the narrative doesn't make it a falsehood. To the contrary, the narrative often (but, not always) has to contain truths, because that is the best way to make a lie believable. Have enough truth in it to give it credibility, then taint it with the twisting, lies and misinformation. The trick is not to completely dismiss the official news and blindly believe the alternative, but to filter out the lies by using critical thinking and research.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join