It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Washington State - It's a Trap!

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That's right. Don't take the state's bait. They'll fire you anyway.

I'm sure some of you at least have been following the story of Washington State football coach Rolovich who was fired for not taking the vaccine? Well, it turns out he was offered the chance to apply for exemption just like all other employees in the state who were refusing to be vaccinated. The thing is that those who grant exemptions can also take them away. It turns out that WSU indicated to Rolovich that even if his exemption was granted, no accommodation for it would be made.

You remember that one. According to the history books, the Statue of Liberty Play is when the “quarterback drops back for a pass gripping the ball with both hands, fakes a throw with one hand to one side of the field, and as his hands come back down, secretly hands the ball off to a running back crossing behind him, who then runs to the opposite side of the field.” It’s an effective play that looks like Lady Liberty herself in form but is really sleight of hand — a feint — to keep the opposition off balance.

And that’s what happened to state and other government employees in Washington, including people less famous but much more important — cops, paramedics, firefighters — than now-former Washington State University head football coach, Nick Rolovich.

So you can apply for exemption and it may even be granted, but some genius at the state decided that just because you have an exemption doesn't mean they have to accommodate it.

Rolovich’s lawyer, Brian Fahling — yes, he’s suing — wrote in a statement to the Spokesman-Review that WSU “indicated that even if the exemption had been granted, no accommodation would have been made. As a result, Coach Rolovich will be taking legal action against Washington State University, and all parties responsible for his illegal termination.”

But Rolovich is not alone. This is the same kind of dirty pool being played all over the state. Consider Seattle and its police. Mayor Durkan will walk around claiming they are "only" firing 6 because of the vaccine mandates, but that leaves out the other 103 placed on extended leave while they're in limbo over their own exemption requests.

Just how many officers can Seattle afford to lose? I guess it's OK. We all know ANTIFA runs things out there anyhow.

There are more: a 20-year paramedic with an autoimmune disease and note from her doctor advising her against the shot was told that wasn't enough for exemption while a state fire marshal was told that even though he had exemption, there just wasn't room for him on staff anymore ...

It's an excuse to tell a judge they gave exemptions without really giving what is generally considered accommodations and try legal sleight of hand. Hopefully these people sue and the courts work as they should.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I borrowed this from another poster on ATS I forget who.

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probably cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

Entire populations in a large number of countries are under threat to comply and get vaccinated.

With reference to the Nuremberg Code, they are unable:

edit on 21-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yep apply for an exemption so they have a list of who to fire !

I would like to exempt some of the idiots who come up with this crap.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm sure some of you at least have been following the story of Washington State football coach Rolovich who was fired for not taking the vaccine? Well, it turns out he was offered the chance to apply for exemption just like all other employees in the state who were refusing to be vaccinated. The thing is that those who grant exemptions can also take them away. It turns out that WSU indicated to Rolovich that even if his exemption was granted, no accommodation for it would be made.

Both my sons are at WSU, was at the game last weekend as they beat Stanford, they are doing well. I think the big issue is all his players and staff for vaxxed and if they gave him an exemption then how does that look. I think he had two choices, get vaxxed or leave.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He left along with four assistants if the story is right. He did apply for a religious exemption, but again, he was told that even if he were given the religious exemption, no accommodation would be made. So while his application for exemption was denied, he would have been fired even if it had been granted.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nazism is well and alive in the Democrat states in the US, the oppression against citizens is diabolical, big red flag for anybody that are taking this darn shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

He left along with four assistants if the story is right. He did apply for a religious exemption, but again, he was told that even if he were given the religious exemption, no accommodation would be made. So while his application for exemption was denied, he would have been fired even if it had been granted.

I'm just saying it is a tough call to not get it through exemption and all your players got it to play. BTW the religious exemption is total BS for 99% of the people thinking to do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm just saying it is a tough call to not get it through exemption and all your players got it to play. BTW the religious exemption is total BS for 99% of the people thinking to do it.

You are probably right but I for one don't blame anyone who doesn't wanna be forced to take something into their body, and finds a way to not have to. It's a shame that people's well being is being threatened or taken away because of this. How can anyone be in favor of these mandates? The fact that his team made the decision for themselves is fine but why should that mean he HAS to do it. Shouldn't the team being vaxxed ensure their safety if in fact it works as it is supposed to? Should he just fall in line?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is pure desperation on the part of the plandemic planners. I can't believe how roughshod legally they are running people over. It's like they have no rights or even contractual remuneration. Why? What is so important in these injections to risk mass resistance? My guess is track, trace and even control to some extent all of us through some device that sends and receives information. Self-assembling nanobots? The Luciferase tattoo? I don't know but the goal remains dealing with the mass public. I believe these jabs will induce AIDs like conditions where formerly benign viruses become deadly and cancer appears everywhere. We have 100,000's of people dead from the jab yet nobody can take their foot off the gas pedal and stop this clown bus.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

You are probably right but I for one don't blame anyone who doesn't wanna be forced to take something into their body, and finds a way to not have to. It's a shame that people's well being is being threatened or taken away because of this. How can anyone be in favor of these mandates? The fact that his team made the decision for themselves is fine but why should that mean he HAS to do it. Shouldn't the team being vaxxed ensure their safety if in fact it works as it is supposed to? Should he just fall in line?

I just wanted to show your response a second time. Your vaccine doesn't do anything to anyone else. I can't believe people are so stupid! Try opening your umbrella in central park and see if it protects everyone from rain.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: keenmachine

I just wanted to show your response a second time. Your vaccine doesn't do anything to anyone else. I can't believe people are so stupid! Try opening your umbrella in central park and see if it protects everyone from rain.

That's the part I can't wrap me head around. The majority of those that choose to be vaxxed seemed to have no problem with it being forced on those who don't want to. It surprises me especially on a site like this one. Calling people out saying 99 percent of those seeking religious exemption are bull. What does making someone who doesn't want to be injected do it anyway do for them? Do people not realize how may terrible things have happened because people that were against something just fell in line and against their better judgement did something that turned out to be a terrible mistake? Should everyone just always follow the herd and do everything others just want them to do? Is personal choice now a thing of the past?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

BTW the religious exemption is total BS for 99% of the people thinking to do it.

Actually, your comment is 100% BS...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Action taken in bad faith rarely ends well.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I feel the same thing, whatever is planned the agenda been pushed is soo darn important that resistance is futile.

I wonder how far the push will keep going.

By now most people even those with the jab are starting to feel something is not right with all this a virus that will never kill humanity, but I bet trying to mass control people with whatever technology is been injected will.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Nazism is well and alive in the Democrat states in the US, the oppression against citizens is diabolical, big red flag for anybody that are taking this darn shot.

I actually enjoyed visiting Seattle and Portland for a few days this month. No police in sight. This lady filling her bag up and walking out of the Dollar Tree was hilarious. Bad part was $4.40 gasoline.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So is the push to get an experimental gene altering shot.

Even more so because of the $$$ involved.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's why I'm now considered "disabled" because I am physiologically unable to take the damned vaccine.

Supposedly, I'm protected by the ADA, but we'll see how far that goes.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So is the push to get an experimental gene altering shot.

Even more so because of the $$$ involved.

No clue what you as saying here as RNA doesn't effect genes. RNA makes only protein, but mDNA would be gene therapy. mRNA development started 30 years ago and first testing with mRNA on humans was in 2013, and so how long do we need to wait until you stop calling it experimental?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As soon as it’s approved by an appropriate authority.

Not gift wrapped in a ‘health emergency’ and indemnity handed out like candy at Halloween.

Who’s responsible? Who are we not allowed to criticise.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
As soon as it’s approved by an appropriate authority.

Not gift wrapped in a ‘health emergency’ and indemnity handed out like candy at Halloween.

Who’s responsible? Who are we not allowed to criticise.

Now that is a different discussion we can agree on.

new topics

top topics

join