It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want help: How to get the most accurate reading of adverse reactions globally?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How can one start to get the right results concerning this topic, which obviously is clouded in mystery and evil intent.
VAERS is only reporting a small fraction and I reckon other sites are also under-reporting.

I know how healthcare workers react here towards people that are not vaccinated, they get angry at them and before they offer any help, you have to be tested, even in emergency.
As I judge based on my own experiences with many different facilities, places of disease are a sorta 'hotspot' for people that aren't really that into helping people, it's a key position in society if you understand what I'm trying to say. I don't want to get into all the details of it becoz I'll just be a conspiracy lunatic, not saying I'm not a conspiracy lunatic, but just to come across as a normal, intelligent person I'd wish not to space too far out on my theory of this #hole we call earth. It's a beautiful place, don't get me wrong, but it's full of #.

Anyways, if some people can help me get the most accurate results, by combining all the reasonably plausible data we can find?
Because, if they would put that in the media everyday, then people, MAYBE would actually realise, it's a #ty vaccin. I dunno, people are pretty retarded nowadays, even by my own standards.

Anways.. any help appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's safe and effective.

For who is a different story!

quote]originally posted by: Lux96
How can one start to get the right results concerning this topic, which obviously is clouded in mystery and evil intent.
VAERS is only reporting a small fraction and I reckon other sites are also under-reporting.

I know how healthcare workers react here towards people that are not vaccinated, they get angry at them and before they offer any help, you have to be tested, even in emergency.
As I judge based on my own experiences with many different facilities, places of disease are a sorta 'hotspot' for people that aren't really that into helping people, it's a key position in society if you understand what I'm trying to say. I don't want to get into all the details of it becoz I'll just be a conspiracy lunatic, not saying I'm not a conspiracy lunatic, but just to come across as a normal, intelligent person I'd wish not to space too far out on my theory of this #hole we call earth. It's a beautiful place, don't get me wrong, but it's full of #.

Anyways, if some people can help me get the most accurate results, by combining all the reasonably plausible data we can find?
Because, if they would put that in the media everyday, then people, MAYBE would actually realise, it's a #ty vaccin. I dunno, people are pretty retarded nowadays, even by my own standards.

Anways.. any help appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I believe I read here on ATS about how most doctors don't report adverse reactions to vaccines, too much time and confusing paperwork is why apparently. There may be another reason, that they could get punished somehow for reporting on it.

So the patient or a relative have to report it when doctors won't. I believe that you will get far more reports on unofficial websites like forums and social media, but how to quantify all that more or less random and unverified information would be a problem. I'd say the most you can do is get a reasonable idea for how much is unreported and add the percentage to the official numbers to get close to the real figures.

However, I suspect that after all that work you'll get censored and it will never reach the public, or worse they will malign you and ruin your life for getting close to the truth.

join