It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's so easily swayed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My mom. I managed to convince her , after at least discussing this multiple times with her, not to take this experimental jab.
She recently saw her doctor once, who looks stern at her while telling her 'you won't die of cancer, but you will die of covid'

Such bs! Now she read online that her bridge club is starting again and she's worried she won't be able to go because she's unvaxxed.
So she thinks she needs to tell everyone in order to be able to go . More bs.

I told her to go to bridge and wear the yellow star of David . This way she has ostracized herself from society as being 'filthy' unvaxxed .
I'm so done with all this crap!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes, my sister in law promised me last year not to ever touch the juice. She said that is something we can agree on.
So who took it la few months ago? Yup.
I explained it all, but one doctors appointment or one talk to a neighbour and here we are.

I am so disappointed by this. I am not just some person. I know about virology and pharmacology. Yet the authorities or the urge of belonging to the obedient masses seems stronger.

Given up talking about this with her, it's kind of an unwritten rule now.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I understand, two of my family members have chosen to get the vax. They know my feelings on it and I I know theirs's. However I will not break bonds with them because I love them dearly no matter what. I am fortunate that they feel the same, we will not let the difference in opinion divide us. I still worry but ultimately it is their choice and I choose to respect it and they choose to respect mine. I wish more people thought that way. It's truly sad to me seeing families and friends torn apart over this.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik
Nothing will break my bond with my mom, or with any loved one over anything

It's because of this bond that I get so upset and annoyed at her.

She said for the moment , she won't take the jab at least.
I too showed her tons of evidence, as did my ex , who knows a ton about this subject.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
At some point we will indeed just have to let go and let them make their own mistakes.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I'm glad that you won't let it break the bond between you, so many people lose sight of what is important in this world anymore.

top topics

join