It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are trying to get people to do a run on Booze

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It really is like that now.

If people do try and get me to have one I just tell them that if I do drink alcohol there's a good chance I'll die and they leave me alone then.

I'd be mortified if I even drank by accident now.

a reply to: Rolicia

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I give the nieces and nephews cash anyways. Though I must admit, this year a box of Fruity Pebbles might be worth more than the usual one hundred dollars I give each of them.

Let's Go Brandon

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
People should sell old toys through consignment shops, Craig’s list or eBay.com. Everyone should sell stuff stuffed in their closets. In my state there are tons of trucks on the highways. It’s annoying to go places by highway due to all the truckers on the EAST coast on the roads. I would say the news is BS. Buy a whole chicken if you can’t find a Turkey. Eat Ham or even a roast. Give money instead of stuff. Shop your own home for new things you never used, to gift. Exchange yard plant starts. I think creativity can make the holidays unique.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This will be truly hilarious. As someone who has never been the least bit interested in getting drunk to have a good time I can sit back and laugh my butt off at the panic.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

..trying to get people to do a run on Booze

Ok, this could be another american idiom I don't understand, but this sounds very ineffective and dangerous.

I would recommend running on asphalt, sand, or any other material - booze can be slippery, hard to keep your balance when running on it, and very wasteful as well to use it for such a purpose. I don't quaff alcoholismus either, but it would still be an enormous waste to make a whole running track out of booze.

By the way, why capitalize the word 'booze'? It's not a name.

Could people PLEASE stop this weird, arbitrary, almost random capitalizing (and also, not capitalizing when necessary) of words? You're killing english language and don't even seem to care!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join