It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is plummeting in Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm not American but I've been following the actions of DeSantis for a few weeks because the guy is an absolute boss. One of the very few people I've seen standing up against the Biden admin, and he has handled it so well. He should be the next US president imo, with Rand Paul as VP. Just imagine the sheer amount of common sense people would be exposed to, I don't think the world could handle it lmao.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Basically this. If people just stopped testing with fraudulent tests it would all disappear in no time. I mean you don't actually expect me to believe that the normal yearly flu just went on vacation do you?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wouldn’t pat yourselves on the back too soon, Covid ain’t done yet. Here in the Uk 80% vax rate, 94% of people with Covid antibodies and yet our infection rate is rocketing again.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We had about a dozen people here who were protesting mask and vaccine mandates. They stopped after they had enough of the eggs being thrown at them. I by no means support what happened to them. Just saying what happened.
edit on 21 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133

If people just stopped testing with fraudulent tests it would all disappear in no time.

Would that have kept the droves of people from coming to the ER with blue lips and gasping for breath?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

What are your hospitalizations like? That's all I care about.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

What are your hospitalizations like? That's all I care about.

Going up. NHS under severe strain already. Deaths not as high as the second peak but significant. 120-200 a day.

Just think it shows the futility of vaccines. We’ve never cracked a vaccine for a Corona virus. We all get colds from time to time, guess we’re going to be stuck with Covid too. I still believe that the virus was only the key to the door.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the report. I will look into how the current UK hospitalizations compare with their previous levels and track them in the coming weeks.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I just had a conversation with my daughter, in Florida it seems that the nurses are coming down with covid, fully vaccinated ones, put of quarantine even with the jab, I find that interesting, the ones getting covid are those that took the jab back when it first became available, in December last year.

Even with all the mask and full gear that is use in hospitals, what that tells you, it means everybody with jab or not jab will get covid.

I wonder, covid? or flu? test said is covid.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: elementalgrove

He is proven right in that he seems to understand the annual cycle of the virus, and is acting based on this understanding. That is 100% for sure.

Aye, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him walk in circles around the propaganda puppets.

I am a pretty big fan of his stance on free choice as well, it is amazing how many people have completely thrown any concept of that out of the window to appease their programmed fear.

Not just to appease their programmed fear.

Much more importantly, to reassure themselves, to try validate their leftist "heroes" and beliefs, where actual reality is exposing them for the liars that they are, and their supporters as gullible fools.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Vaccinated doctors and nurses are quite regularly getting infected here, too.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I live in South Florida, and I can tell you that I see very few people wearing masks. Go Desantis.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Antibodies do squat against airborne viruses. I bet every Brit has antibodies against rhinovirus, coronavirus, adenovirus, and continue to get them every few months. As long as there isn't that many hospitalizations, it's not a big problem.
edit on 21-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Because Fauci is trying to kill all of you.a reply to: ARM1968

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm seeing reports that your delta variant subtype —AY.4.2, is spreading in several states in the U.S. Things might soon go to # again in the U.S.
edit on 22 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Now that the experiment has yielded enough test subject the pharma is easing off on the scaremongering campaign as they know that their agenda is falling apart.

All they got now is the mandates, covid was already ebbing when the jabs started, now like any other virus, the body with jabs or not will become immune to it naturally, the virus was mean to die out eventually without jabs.

Politics, agendas, profits, experimentation on humans needed enough able bodies in order to be fulfilled.

Here in GA the covid was ebbing a long time ago, Florida big surge was due to the busses of infected illegals that were taken into the state with the open borders, my daughter told me, most of the infected coming to the emergency rooms were foreigners, like Haitians and south americans.

The biggest lie in the world history is about to have a very ugly end, when people realized they were taken for fools.

I can barely put into words how I want to see that happen in a big way, because we have some true fanatic's and authoritarian supporting zealots where I work and live.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm seeing reports that your delta variant subtype —AY.4.2, is spreading in several states in the U.S. Things might soon go to # again in the U.S.

Not gonna happen. Infection may increase but that would simply mean hospitalization goes down. As more and more people catch it and develop natural immunity it'll be another common cold virus.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I looked into what ARM said about hospitalizations going up in the UK, and it does appear that they are

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It goes up a bit, but far less than last year. As more and more people catch it, they develop antibodies which prevents the virus penetrating into the lungs, and so hospitalization will go down.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You don't have to explain to me about how a virus infects or antibodies work.
edit on 22 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join