It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short video of conflict of interest Media and Phizer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, this is totally normal and not at all a conflict of interest. Phizer commercials on every news show practically. Whoever pays the bills has protection from any scrutiny or fair reporting.

From Twitter Video.: twitter.com... 1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptogon.com%2F

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yep. Totally normal

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Business as usual

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Just a heads up it had been posted twice within recent days...

No words needed I believe was the title of one and this is the other....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure what forums they were in.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Totally normal,
Yep a nothing burger, Just for humors sake can you tell me the sponsor from the video?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Talkstoshills00
Moderna? J and J? What does it matter to you. Are you supposing that I did not even open the video? Do you think that I will just incorrectly spell the name of the advertiser by just copying the OPs spelling?

Maybe you suppose I did not read that thread yesterday either.

So for humors sake, or as we call it in my stomping grounds ''$hits and Giggles'', why are you interested enough to ask that question.

I posted that simple reply because for all of us here, it should be a given by now, this knowledge that international corporations spend billions each year pushing their products across the American airways and collecting loyalty each time the check clears. This is just one more example.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Okay. Nope. Not any of those reasons.

This is not "Totally normal" You fail to recognize why this example is different, Just saying this is like McDonalds trying to sell burgers? "Totally normal"

Again just for my own personal humor, Can you state the name of the sponsoring company?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is not "Totally normal" You fail to recognize why this example is different, Just saying this is like McDonalds trying to sell burgers? "Totally normal"

Ok, you say it is not totally normal. Why? You suggest that there is some important information that do not recognize that makes this different. Please educate me.

Might that information be that all of those ''spots'' chronicled by that video were MSM adverts? ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN?
Certainly I noticed that but what proof of anything is that. Might it be that the creator of that video was cherry picking the preferred clips to include in the video? Do you think that Fox would turn down money from Pfizer?

Maybe the information is that Pfizer has boo coo bucks to spend on advertising? Could that be it? What is it that you think I am missing here. Again, help me out.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nice that someone of the same opinion came in right after you to say the same thing. Reminds me of TV commercials you just keep seeing the same one over and over. Maybe why you posted in other threads about the same topic, Just really want to get that message out there.

You do make points though, Yes we are talking about the "actual" news. Not any commercial that played during the "commercial break" They have yet to deploy that form of advertising for the COVID-19 vax.

Cherry picking? Why not accuse them of photo shopping.

Think one point to it may be that Pfizer routinely contributes more money than the other vax manufactures.
This could be why it's the most " Safe & Effective " (According to the news) That does sound a bit conspiratorial. I'm sure you don't believe in any conspiracy theories, Do you?

You will be happy to hear they plan to run standard commercials. Then they can easily transition from the "You will die a horrible death(without this product)" 'News' to Pfizers happy every one is beautiful and 'now' free thanks to Pfizers loving free (sorta) vaccine commercials.
edit on 22-10-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Conflict of interest now? How many conflict of interest threads did you start when Trump was king of conflict of interest? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

This thread has nothing to do with American politics. It is about big corporations in bed with one another to keep the narrative working in their direction of profit over people. Big Pharma in bed with Big Media. You are really stretching this thread in a political grandstand that is not needed. Trump has nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This could be why it's the most " Safe & Effective " (According to the news) That does sound a bit conspiratorial. I'm sure you don't believe in any conspiracy theories, Do you?

And this is my point exactly, there is no ''conspiracy'' about it. It is the way of the world. The wedding of corporations and big media should have grown from the status of conspiracy to the status of general knowledge by now. The time to have acted upon this information was decades ago before Reagan handed over the keys to the kingdom. Before Clinton and his Telecommunications Act. It's water under the bridge. Now? Totally normal. Business as usual.

new topics

top topics

join