It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the flu shot and covid, is it to soon to get them this close together? you ideas and thoughts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
so i had a doctor apt yesterday and my doctor asked me if i wanted a fle shot

i said i was fine and i wanted my body to recover from the covid jabs.

she told me that the new flu vaccines will start to havening covid booster baked in. and apparently the booster is just a half of a regular dose.

she said that the CDC said this si going to be a very bad flu year and i asked how they knew that and she said they sitted the WHO.

I'm sorry i just don't trust any organization that is owned by the CCP

i usually don't get the regular flu shot and haven't gotten the flu for decades.

has anyone else been told this by their doctors and have they already asked you if you wanted a flu shot

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My Dr told me to wait 3 weeks after I got my second jab to get the Flu shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Just last week I saw my Primary.
While I was surprised The Jab was not mentioned he did ask about the Flu Shot.
He started by saying “Can we give you The Flu” and before he could say the words Shot Today I said “No way”.
You should have seen the look on his face, LOL.
Boy did I catch hell from my bride of 40 years once we were back in the truck!

It Was Worth It……!!! 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Last flu season ('19/'20) lost it's fire and fury to wuflu...

A little bit of discernment goes a long way.?

Why are we allowing our installed government proprietors to convince us we are sick?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The flu and the common cold don't exist anymore

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Luckily none of my doctors have asked about that when I've been to see them. I don't do flu shots either so now there's even less incentive to get those it seems.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Flu shot causes serious brain damage and causes autism in children, particularly boys. Very harmful ingredient in it. I never take a flu shot. Never got the flu.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

My Doctor told me to avoid all so called vaccines and jabs completely, as well as for all members of my family.

Glad I have a sane Doctor.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Bunch

My Doctor told me to avoid all so called vaccines and jabs completely, as well as for all members of my family.

Glad I have a sane Doctor.

You have a wise doctor

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My common sense told me to stay the hell away from any and all of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

the new flu vaccines will start to havening covid booster baked in.

Moderna is working on that

Heck, why not just toss all known vaccines into one shot and then mandate it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

she told me that the new flu vaccines will start to havening covid booster baked in. and apparently the booster is just a half of a regular dose.

Now they are weaponizing the flu shot! ☠️

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

she said that the CDC said this si going to be a very bad flu year and i asked how they knew that and she said they sitted the WHO.

i usually don't get the regular flu shot and haven't gotten the flu for decades.

has anyone else been told this by their doctors and have they already asked you if you wanted a flu shot

You know how you brush your teeth daily? eventually, you will have daily COVID/FLU/ETC pill, well if Merck and Pfizer have anything to say about it. Considering Pfizer is the top 5 stock owned by our members of congress pretty sure they don't give a flying ---- what putnam6 and penroc think.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Official FLU season started October 1st in the United States. That's when the CDC starts tracking FLU cases.

What has been found so far? Anyone know?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was pretty certain that we 'eliminated' the flu as it doesnt appear that we have many if any cases or deaths in the last year, last I checked. Which was a little bit ago.

Orrrrr, maybe just maybe the covid numbers are baked with flu numbers? Things that make you go hmmmm
AC

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You guys cannot be serious now c'mon...haven't you had enough mystery fluids injected into your body for one year? Flu shot seems like a joke and after all of this covid mess I have serious reservation about it even doing anything at all.

If we (humans) keep this dependence on shots and meds up-we won't have an immune system in 10 years from now. Pathetic, we have lost our way and greed is leading the charge.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My time is up, because I am not taking either.

Since refusing the shots is supposed to be a death sentence, I have told my friends and family to prepare for my funeral.

I haven't had a vaccine since around 2009 or so. No flu, no other respiratory diseases.

I have to admit I have a strong immune system from years of exposure, to millions of microorganisms, some even unnamed.

Just not trusting of our over reaching, lying, greedy, corrupt governmental system.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We've been using vaccines since 1796.

Most folks have had several before they are a year old.

It's not exactly something all new and dangerous is it.

originally posted by: Habs2133
You guys cannot be serious now c'mon...haven't you had enough mystery fluids injected into your body for one year? Flu shot seems like a joke and after all of this covid mess I have serious reservation about it even doing anything at all.

If we (humans) keep this dependence on shots and meds up-we won't have an immune system in 10 years from now. Pathetic, we have lost our way and greed is leading the charge.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Its bad enough that there are those people who advrse reactions to the covid vax and now they want to inject the flu shots? because the WHO claims so?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join