It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Go Green Idiots and Cancer i mean Cancel Culture Fools Raged Against Coal and Now Look

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
China and India are in a mess, the reasons list is as long as my arm.
Everything from loss of Coal production to lack of shipping and extreme weather leaving Coal Yards far and wide empty and electricity producers completely shut down with no hope of restarting them as the Northern Hemisphere hurtles towards deep Winter. The list goes on and on.
Here’s a few things coming out of India. Notice the article in the pic below saying man-made crisis, never let a good crisis go to waste huh.

Effects Of Coal Shortage In India

Due to a shortage of coal, many states are facing issues in the supply of electricity.

Maharastra government has given guidelines to use electricity efficiently. Due to the shutdown of 13 thermal power plants.
Even Punjab is facing power cuts of about 6 hours every day.
In Rajasthan, power cuts duration is nearly 4 hours in rural and 2 hours in urban areas.
Major states in India producing coal, such as Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal are suffering severely from the floods. In this way, there is a severe coal shortage in India.

ssin24.com...

There are dozens and dozens of articles crying about lack of coal and the problems they cause.

Even Al Jazeera news has gotten on board claiming that women in America are burnt out over the energy crisis, imagine that.

www.aljazeera.com...

Even the E U is crying over the effects lack of coal is having on what I now view as it’s satanic member states.

oilprice.com...

OH, let us not forget “Orange Man Bad”. Remember Trump reopening Coal Mines before he was ripped from office? I do, anyone else miss him yet?
Does anyone besides me think he knew this was coming? He knew about this and a whole lot more IMO.

Human are reaping what was sowed, unfortunately the innocent are caught up in this mess the evil ones minions have made!

opentheword.org...

PS: One of the reasons I call some Go Greener’s is things like putting a Forest Of Windmills 50 miles offshore on one of the richest Fishing Grounds along the North East Coast of the USA.
How does this even begin to make sense?
I’ve fished these waters extensively, there won’t be any maintenance for months on end because of the weather out there.
It’s all such total BS it makes my brain hurt!! 😳🤪

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: PS

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
India needs oil and gas pipelines from Arabia and Russia !!!! 😃🚬

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

The “green idiots” is not the main problem facing the coal industry. The cost of mining coal in the US makes the profit margins very thin. Many coal producers have filed for bankruptcy on the last decade. You can rail all you want about the “green idiots” but the reality is that coal in the US is a dying industry.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The list of countries in trouble over energy is getting longer by the day.
At this point I would have already needed a book to cover it all!
It’s Crazy man, Crazy……😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

So one of the solutions is to put a forest of windmills 50 miles offshore over one of the richest fishing grounds along the northeast coast where maintenance will be all but impossible for many months of the year? That’s one of the many reasons why I call them idiots….

This is exactly why I put it in The Mud Pit.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: Bunch

So one of the solutions is to put a forest of windmills 50 miles offshore over one of the richest fishing grounds along the northeast coast where maintenance will be all but impossible for many months of the year? That’s one of the many reasons why I call them idiots….

This is exactly why I put it in The Mud Pit.

ORRR maybe these coal refinery companies could get with the times and train the workers they have to maintain and build green alternatives. It's not like they don't have the money.
And ya how dare they build wind farms near fishing spots. Not like coal mines ever ruined wildlife.....Idiot

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The green push is just another attempt at cultural Marxism in disguise.

They have been dooming and glooming us since the 60's.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Considering I've seen the byproducts of coal mining and consumption at the plant level, I've also seen the construction process of current green energy options. The only one that is doing well is hydro, unfortunately that's never going to be enough generation to supply demand. We need to start building additional nuclear sites in order to cover shortages in other areas.

I know it shouldn't need to be said but refining coal and other fossil fuels does not equal even slightly the same skill set as constructing or deploying "green" alternatives.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't have much sympathy for mountaintop coal removal rapists.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

The “green idiots” is not the main problem facing the coal industry. The cost of mining coal in the US makes the profit margins very thin. Many coal producers have filed for bankruptcy on the last decade. You can rail all you want about the “green idiots” but the reality is that coal in the US is a dying industry.

" coal in the US is a dying industry." It isn't a natural death, it's being murdered. Between the "green idiots", the Government and the Unions, the industry is being destroyed.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Considering I've seen the byproducts of coal mining and consumption at the plant level, I've also seen the construction process of current green energy options. The only one that is doing well is hydro, unfortunately that's never going to be enough generation to supply demand. We need to start building additional nuclear sites in order to cover shortages in other areas.

I know it shouldn't need to be said but refining coal and other fossil fuels does not equal even slightly the same skill set as constructing or deploying "green" alternatives.

I am 100% behind nuclear energy. I don't really know why others are not. And yes you are correct about the amount of energy derived from coal greatly outperforms wind power. But to get upset about fishing and wildlife seems dumb all things considered.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have been dooming and glooming us since the 60's.

Yep. A goal of the old Soviet Union was to get the US reliant on foreign energy sources. The KGB funded the Green movement from the 60's through the 80's. With the US dependent on foreign energy that gave them the ability to threaten the supply or interdict the supply lines. Why do you think that the Soviet Union built so many submarines, to interdict the supply lines. Why do you think that they created and cultivated the turmoil in the Middle East?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ok, for the record I applaud the idea of Green Energy and those, including myself who want to see it become a reality.
The problem is we don’t have the technology yet to truly solve the problem. The fixes trying to be implemented are only half measures and doomed to failure, who can really deny this?
Take windmills for instance, the manufacture, transportation, erection and maintenance along with the transmission costs of the energy produced involved for each offshore (as well as land based) tower takes more energy than a wind mill could produce in 5 lifetimes.
Where does that energy come from? Not from wind mills that’s for sure.
Did I mention anything about the pollution that is a well known problem concerning not only Coal Mines but all hydrocarbon extraction in general? No!
I typed that putting towers in such a pristine place is an idiotic idea given all the places they could be put offshore even if the whole idea of offshore energy with todays tech is a nothing but a “feelz good man” thing.
Sorry if this pulled your string. Yes, something must be done but we do not have the answers to that much needed change yet………Period!

I won’t even get started on dealing with the horrible waste storage situations that come with nuclear and solar energies of today’s technology.

We are simply not ready to solve the energy problem yet. How on Earth can anyone dispute this?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: See below

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I was watching a documentary about offshore wind farms that also double as hydro farms somewhere across the pond. Great idea in my book.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

“green idiots”

Pretty much.

Push a technology that depends on the weather to work( see it changes).

Then destroy entire industries that make everything fed,move, and keep warm.

Absolutely effing brilliant I say.

If your end goal is to literally kill everyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Though I do have sympathy for the poor and poverty stricken people in the villages and countryside in India; because they still have much need for coal to fuel their campfires and stoves. So coal use for those destitute people is not going away anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mao's Great leap forward where millions died meets Brandon's great leap bacward where millions will die.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
The only one that is doing well is hydro, unfortunately that's never going to be enough generation to supply demand.

I saw a special on pumped hydro power storage that significantly increases output from existing dams like Hoover.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

You do realize the vast majority of those mountain rapists are also poor and destitute people with limited options don't you?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lower water levels behind many of the dams now is becoming a big problem as the weather patterns of the planet continue to go through the cycles of natural change.
Change is the norm for planet wide weather, humans have been lucky enough to show up and thrive during one of it’s calmer periods…….for now anyway.
There does appear to be a rapid change under way but it’s not what many believe.

Link: www.livescience.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join