It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Mask Guidelines to Remain after Juvenile Vaccine Approval, CDC Director Says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

Maybe this whole mask thing is going right over my head but can you pls explain how wearing a mask is child abuse ? Serious question…. Not fishing you so I’d like a serous answer. Thx 👍🏼🙌

Happy to! I am going to cite my earlier comments...

"Healthy respiration is vital to a child's growth, in every single way.

Huffing bacteria is toxic.

The constant touching of the face leads to risk of other infection.

The emotional damage of missing facial ques for behavior.

The emotional damage of being afraid to breath without a mask (punishment, judgement, etc).

The emotional damage of fearing other children, viewing them as dangerous."

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

Here is some information I cited earlier.

This is catastrophic for children, healthy respiration is absolutely vital.

A thorough article by Dr. Palmer

headachejournal.onlinelibrary.wiley.com... .13811

Wearing a face can cause headaches and reduce oxygen levels- A recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask… That is, a reduction in blood oxygenation (hypoxia) or an elevation in blood CO2 (hypercapnia). It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%. And proper oxygenation of the blood is essential for energy, mental clarity, focus and emotional well-being.

More info

Wearing a face mask causes one to re-breath the carbon dioxide (CO2), that the lungs are attempting to expel- This in turn reduces the immune response, negatively affects epithelial cell function (cells in the lungs and blood vessels) and lowers the amount of oxygen exchange across the alveolar membranes. From the article:

“Hypercapnia, the elevation of carbon dioxide (CO2) in blood and tissues, commonly occurs in severe acute and chronic respiratory diseases, and is associated with increased risk of mortality. Recent studies have shown that hypercapnia adversely affects innate immunity, host defense, lung edema clearance and cell proliferation. Airway epithelial dysfunction is a feature of advanced lung disease….These changes in gene expression indicate the potential for hypercapnia to impact bronchial epithelial cell function in ways that may contribute to poor clinical outcomes in patients with severe acute or advanced chronic lung diseases.”

Again, risking any of the above for children who are healthy, is criminal and the very definition of child abuse.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join