It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Mask Guidelines to Remain after Juvenile Vaccine Approval, CDC Director Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The droplets thing is only a small part of the mass spreading of The RONA 🚨🚬
'

So then what's the big part?
That is the big part of the spread unless I missed something.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: elementalgrove

There's a reason why the (short-sighted) Biden DOJ is preemptively setting the stage for parents to be classified and tried as domestic terrorists.

They are severely underestimating how many resources they'll need to contend with millions of actively angry parents.

They are pushing the parents to the precipice, may be more accurate to say they are no pushing parents over the precipice!

Its safe the say the majority of Americans (especially those with offspring) will approve of the first high-profile "citizens arrest" against a school system's leadership who ordered a child injection that goes wrong, or mask-induced serious illness.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

a reply to: Allaroundyou

The droplets thing is only a small part of the mass spreading of The RONA 🚨🚬
'

Biggest part is the dry small particles in the air and on surfaces 🚬

(sources from Hoda & Jenna spin offs)
*The largest droplets settle out of the air rapidly, within seconds to minutes.

*The smallest very fine droplets, and aerosol particles formed when these fine droplets rapidly dry, are small enough that they can remain suspended in the air for minutes to hours.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
This is not a negative review on the masks. They do their job. They were just never designed to be used the way we are presently using them.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!! Sorry I could only give you one star.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The big part is the design of modern schools.

I'm in my mid-50's. When I was in school, we didn't have air conditioning, carpeted floors or windows with UV filters. What we did have was big banks of windows. Most of the light in the classroom was sunlight. The UV component of sunlight kills viruses and bacteria. A while back there was a lot of hype about UV light causing skin cancer. A bunch of people got up in arms about it and now every window has a UV filter. There was a reason that older hospitals had rooms called Solariums. Now with AC and carpeted floors we give viruses and bacteria places to hide and survive. Google "sick building syndrome", don't take my word for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

...and the "better" masks like N95/KN95 are even more air restrictive than the cheap ass masks.

That means they recycle CO2 back into your lungs !!!!!!!🚬

That statement right there is 100% false on so many levels there dude.

Your reply is pure F’n BS…

Medical Clearance and Fit-test Procedures for N95 Masks – COVID-19

oshareview.com...

As part of the respiratory protection requirements, employees must be medically cleared to don a tight-fitting respirator, which includes surgical N95 masks, and the mask must be fit tested to the user. This article details the medical clearance and fit-test procedures.

Medical Clearance

Wearing a respirator can put an extra burden on the body. People with underlying medical conditions may put themselves at risk if they work while wearing one. Therefore, Cal/OSHA requires a medical evaluation before any employee can wear a respirator. There are three steps to the respirator medical clearance:

Provide mask users with a confidential medical clearance questionnaire (Appendix B to Cal/OSHA’s ATD Standard), which must be reviewed by a licensed healthcare provider (LHP).
Depending on the results of the questionnaire, the LHP will either clear the employee for N95 use with no restrictions or refer the employee to a follow-up, in-person medical evaluation.
If an in-person evaluation is indicated, then following the evaluation, the employee is cleared for respirator use with no restrictions, cleared with restrictions, or isn’t cleared for any respirator usage.

edit on 21-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The idea that a mask doesn't restrict airflow is crap. If you put it next to your face, breathe and feel any resistance at all, it means the free flow of gases is being impeded. What that means in a mask is that your next inhalation will necessarily contain more of your previous exhalations than normal with the extra CO2 added in.

Now we can discuss how much that impairs people but the idea that you are 100% *not* breathing extra CO2 is not logical.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

When I worked as a painter using Polyurethane paints I had to get a "Paint Physical" every six months. On my first one I was fitted for a mask and respirator. Mask for sanding and respirator for painting. Every year I was refitted for both. One part of the physical involved me on a treadmill with a pulse ox sensor. Did three runs. One nothing on my face. Second with a mask on my face and the third was with a respirator. There was a noticeable drop in my oxygen level with the mask and respirator. The largest drop was with the mask. This was quite a while ago, so I'm not sure of the rating of the mask.

On the job we were half hour with mask or respirator and half hour without. The mask was changed every cycle, the filters in the respirator were changed every four cycles.
edit on 21-10-2021 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The idea that a mask doesn't restrict airflow is crap. If you put it next to your face, breathe and feel any resistance at all, it means the free flow of gases is being impeded. What that means in a mask is that your next inhalation will necessarily contain more of your previous exhalations than normal with the extra CO2 added in.

Now we can discuss how much that impairs people but the idea that you are 100% *not* breathing extra CO2 is not logical.

Precisely Ketsuko, this is the point I can never get past.

Are people really this disconnected from their bodies that they do not notice the difference?

In the bigger city that I have moved out of, I have seen people jogging in 90+ degree heat, humidity off the charts and they are wearing their MASKS!?

It is dangerous to be that disconnected from your body, whether through an unfounded sense of virtuousness or an unfounded fear of the RONA, our bodies are not meant to breathe our exhaust.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Medical Clearance and Fit-test Procedures for N95 Masks – COVID-19

oshareview.com...

As part of the respiratory protection requirements, employees must be medically cleared to don a tight-fitting respirator, which includes surgical N95 masks, and the mask must be fit tested to the user. This article details the medical clearance and fit-test procedures.

Medical Clearance

Wearing a respirator can put an extra burden on the body. People with underlying medical conditions may put themselves at risk if they work while wearing one. Therefore, Cal/OSHA requires a medical evaluation before any employee can wear a respirator. There are three steps to the respirator medical clearance:

Provide mask users with a confidential medical clearance questionnaire (Appendix B to Cal/OSHA’s ATD Standard), which must be reviewed by a licensed healthcare provider (LHP).
Depending on the results of the questionnaire, the LHP will either clear the employee for N95 use with no restrictions or refer the employee to a follow-up, in-person medical evaluation.
If an in-person evaluation is indicated, then following the evaluation, the employee is cleared for respirator use with no restrictions, cleared with restrictions, or isn’t cleared for any respirator usage.

Thank you so much for this reference NeutronFlux!!!

Very much so appreciated
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A lot of new 2021 ATS arrivals are not aware of the long-term CDC studies verifying the dangers of persistent mask usage. We posted all of it in 2020. Those who really care will find/read those threads.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The level of child abuse that has and continues to be openly advocated by fear driven lunatics and their insidious masters is ramping up.

Nuremberg 2.0 cannot possibly happen soon enough.

Walensky’s comment comes as officials said COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 could be authorized by the Food and Drug Administration and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within a couple of weeks. The White House said Wednesday that it is ready to quickly roll out the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for that age group once it is authorized, with the administration having purchased enough doses for all 28 million children in that age group.

The masking of our children is child abuse on a scale that I still can not comprehend.

The lies about child risk from covid there is zero evidence for.

Now they are about to "vaccinate" 28 million children.

I pray the parents and people stand up to defend the innocent, we have collectively failed thusfar.

I would also like to plug this excellent thread by Jaellma!

White House details plans to vaccinate 28 Million children ages 5-11

How is that child abuse?
And yes there is actual science conducted by science people that do science. MIS is PROVEN to be a thing that children can suffer from when suffering from Covid-19. But ya a mask is child abuse.....Dumbest thing man.....

I've seen many videos of kids/babies crying when being forced to wear a mask. If kids don't want to wear a mask they should never be force to , or anyone for that matter , especially as they're proven to be useless and more harmful then helpful.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

So sad there is now propaganda like this

The average face mask may be uncomfortable but does not limit the flow of oxygen to the lungs, even in people with severe lung diseases, researchers say

www.reuters.com...

One. It’s BS.

Two. If the mask isn’t restrictive, then it’s probably letting air slip by where the mask should seal against the skin, and not filtering anything while breathing in and out. And causing the same problems for covid transmission in why N-95 masks with exhalation valves are not recommended.
edit on 21-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The level of child abuse that has and continues to be openly advocated by fear driven lunatics and their insidious masters is ramping up.

Walensky’s comment comes as officials said COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 could be authorized by the Food and Drug Administration and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within a couple of weeks. The White House said Wednesday that it is ready to quickly roll out the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for that age group once it is authorized, with the administration having purchased enough doses for all 28 million children in that age group.

The masking of our children is child abuse on a scale that I still can not comprehend.

I pray the parents and people stand up to defend the innocent, we have collectively failed thusfar.

How is that child abuse?
And yes there is actual science conducted by science people that do science. MIS is PROVEN to be a thing that children can suffer from when suffering from Covid-19. But ya a mask is child abuse.....Dumbest thing man.....

I've seen many videos of kids/babies crying when being forced to wear a mask. If kids don't want to wear a mask they should never be force to , or anyone for that matter , especially as they're proven to be useless and more harmful then helpful.

It is positively infuriating that people act like this child abuse is ok, not only ok, all parents should be forcing their children to do the same.

The psychological/physical damage that is being done to these kids will have ramifications for years to come.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Did you look at the references that were given in that Reuters article? Three of the studies were basically surveys. The one that stated that there was no decrease in oxygen levels used a 6 minute walk for their criteria and 5 to 30 minutes at rest. They also specified "surgical masks". What a freaking joke!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It was a fad in sports training circles for a while exactly because of the breathing resistance. You trained with the burden on your respiration for so long that you got used to it, then you took the mask off and felt like Superman.

Being asthmatic and claustrophobic, I could never do it. I barely tolerate martial arts in it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's a reason why US Olympic athletes train in Colorado Springs. Altitude accomplishes the same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The chances of suffering from Hypercapnia is so small that if that is something you are concerned about then man I can send some material your way that will make you never want your child in public again.
You are more likely to die from inhaling a fart then from wearing a mask in a public setting.

You are not in a position to make any claims about what a child experiences while masked up and huffing their own bacteria.

You have contributed nothing to this thread, except for snarky support of child abuse.

Done engaging with you.

So if that is a concern of yours then please never let your child touch a menu, shopping cart, doorknob, share a pop, share a game controller or pretty much anything.
But a mask is where you draw the line huh.

Letting them do these things is exactly what we're supposed to do.. It strenghtens the immune system.
Hand gels, face masks, fake vaccines..
We're getting to the point that we're creating a sterile society and where a common cold will be able to easily kill someone.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maybe this whole mask thing is going right over my head but can you pls explain how wearing a mask is child abuse ? Serious question…. Not fishing you so I’d like a serous answer. Thx 👍🏼🙌

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How could anyone run with a mask or two without having issues of breathing is crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join