It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Mask Guidelines to Remain after Juvenile Vaccine Approval, CDC Director Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Still plenty of hugs and kisses, with and without masks. I have not heard of a cases of COVID in my immediate area for over a year. I hear of cases of family members, friends of friends, and someone someone else knows, but nothing in my immediate area. We gave up the masks and social distancing in my community in May of 2020. We live in the woods. Nobody had gone anywhere. The only people coming in were the Amazon, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Red Barn delivery trucks.

We decided that we were past 2 months of flattening the curve, and it was either going to pass us or kill us, so we took our chances. Folk out here were always neighborly, but private. I guess the lock down made us realize the importance of socialization and working together. Our tight community, became tighter. I hope that continues.

The kids are back in school, but it is kind of silly to force masks on kids that have been in each other's presence and hanging out, the way kids do, the whole time, without fanfare. I know this model may not work in large metropolitan areas, but it seems to be working just fine for us country folk.

I recently moved out of a bigger city into a smaller town, I still work in the bigger city.

I cross county lines when I head home, the difference is staggering. The fear bubble of the larger city is apparent to even the most normie style people. No masks where I am now, in the big city people will go ape# if they see you not wearing one (which I do not mind, I enjoy debating them) , same for the schools.

My drive home is refreshing, this will be a very important chapter of history to teach thoroughly to future generations, the mass psychoses of fear is the biggest threat to freedom.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You sir, apparently cannot distinguish between scientists and snakeoil salesmen. It also appears you don't know right from wrong.

How can it be right to damage the fragile psyches of young humans by forcing them to wear useless and dangerous masks?

Funny that you say that. You are the one that is buying the snakeoil not me. I understand the science behind wearing a mask. Clearly you do not.
So please explain how a mask is so bad?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
...and the "better" masks like N95/KN95 are even more air restrictive than the cheap ass masks.

That means they recycle CO2 back into your lungs !!!!!!!🚬

That statement right there is 100% false on so many levels there dude.

Well Dude.....READ

(note an N95 mask is better than those cheap ass surgery masks)😁
New Design Helps N95 Mask Wearers Breathe Easier
The device prevents oxygen deprivation in coronavirus-blocking respirators

Wearing high-grade filter masks can help protect against the novel coronavirus. But after a few hours, these tight-fitting devices can also make it really hard to breathe. N95 respirators, for example, are famously good at blocking viral particles—but they can also reduce the amount of available oxygen by up to 20 percent.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I consider it child abuse to muzzle up the kids especially now that we know the statistics related to how they are much more resistant to the bioweapon. They want masks because its a psychological signal, to acquiesce to fear. I belive that's also why they changed their policy for the jabbed. Everyone except the core cultists stopped wearing one and people were getting back to normal at a solid pace.

Here's a video you might like where this woman confronts a school board regarding their compliance for money.

edit on 21-10-2021 by starshift because: Embed

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

...and the "better" masks like N95/KN95 are even more air restrictive than the cheap ass masks.

That means they recycle CO2 back into your lungs !!!!!!!🚬

That statement right there is 100% false on so many levels there dude.

Well Dude.....READ

(note an N95 mask is better than those cheap ass surgery masks)😁
New Design Helps N95 Mask Wearers Breathe Easier
The device prevents oxygen deprivation in coronavirus-blocking respirators

Wearing high-grade filter masks can help protect against the novel coronavirus. But after a few hours, these tight-fitting devices can also make it really hard to breathe. N95 respirators, for example, are famously good at blocking viral particles—but they can also reduce the amount of available oxygen by up to 20 percent.

Ahhh I see the breakdown that you have fallen for from your MSM sources.
There is a reason why the government wanted those N95 PPE for first responders. Because they can help prevent the person wearing the mask from getting covid and spreading it. A normal face covering will catch almost all covid particles.
The reason for that is because our breath has much moisture. That moisture will catch the particles then get trapped on the mask. Therefore stopping the spread. The only danger I see to kids and there mental health is parents freaking out about something they have no knowledge of and will believe anything they hear. And that simple act will create fear in a child and then that fear will spread much like rumor's. Remember those, kinda ruined some people.
SCIENCE is fun

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499

But Randi Weingarten thinks the United States was here in 1619 🎃

If I say what I think about Randi Weingarten and her drones, I'll get banned. The funny thing is watching her fly around in a private jet, when her Union members are complaining about there not being any materials in the classroom. She can FOAD.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So please explain how a mask is so bad?

You should really do your own research, there is plenty of literature out there to look through. Here is an article with various links pointing out the negative impact masks have on your health.

A thorough article by Dr. Palmer

headachejournal.onlinelibrary.wiley.com... .13811

Wearing a face can cause headaches and reduce oxygen levels- A recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask… That is, a reduction in blood oxygenation (hypoxia) or an elevation in blood CO2 (hypercapnia). It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%. And proper oxygenation of the blood is essential for energy, mental clarity, focus and emotional well-being.

More info

Wearing a face mask causes one to re-breath the carbon dioxide (CO2), that the lungs are attempting to expel- This in turn reduces the immune response, negatively affects epithelial cell function (cells in the lungs and blood vessels) and lowers the amount of oxygen exchange across the alveolar membranes. From the article:

“Hypercapnia, the elevation of carbon dioxide (CO2) in blood and tissues, commonly occurs in severe acute and chronic respiratory diseases, and is associated with increased risk of mortality. Recent studies have shown that hypercapnia adversely affects innate immunity, host defense, lung edema clearance and cell proliferation. Airway epithelial dysfunction is a feature of advanced lung disease….These changes in gene expression indicate the potential for hypercapnia to impact bronchial epithelial cell function in ways that may contribute to poor clinical outcomes in patients with severe acute or advanced chronic lung diseases.”

Again, risking any of the above for children who are healthy, is criminal and the very definition of child abuse.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have had to wear mask for over forty years, when performing certain medical procedures.

We still have to be fit tested yearly for our N95 masks, though that is the only thing that remains the same.

N95 masks were not designed to be worn all day long. I don't have any respiratory problems, but I too have trouble breathing while wearing the mask, when my activities become exertive, or after wearing them for too long.

I will remove myself from the company of others, remove my mask and catch my breath, after an extended period of time and breathing because difficult. I am not alone in this. All of us that wear the masks in my office, have the same issues.

This is not a negative review on the masks. They do their job. They were just never designed to be used the way we are presently using them.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Perfect deflection from the original point.

You are learning well 😎

Now go put your mask back on and don't take it off for at least 4 hours.

Be sure to check your blood/oxygen level every hour because the masks can lower that to dangerous levels in some people😎

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The chances of suffering from Hypercapnia is so small that if that is something you are concerned about then man I can send some material your way that will make you never want your child in public again.
You are more likely to die from inhaling a fart then from wearing a mask in a public setting.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Perfect deflection from the original point.

You are learning well 😎

Now go put your mask back on and don't take it off for at least 4 hours.

Be sure to check your blood/oxygen level every hour because the masks can lower that to dangerous levels in some people😎

Go spew your crap to those that wear them everyday and have been long before the Covid pandemic. I am sure they won't laugh at you....

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The droplets are only a small part of the problem because small dry particles blow right through like BBs through a chain link fence 😎

Wonder why scientists generally ignore the fact that the RONA has spread faster in areas of mass mask wearing ?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Trapped & desperate now😎

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Credible sources? 😎

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They will keep moving the goal posts.... they will find some reason for everyone to continue masking.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Trapped & desperate now😎

Kinda like you right now...
Link

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The chances of suffering from Hypercapnia is so small that if that is something you are concerned about then man I can send some material your way that will make you never want your child in public again.
You are more likely to die from inhaling a fart then from wearing a mask in a public setting.

You are not in a position to make any claims about what a child experiences while masked up and huffing their own bacteria.

You have contributed nothing to this thread, except for snarky support of child abuse.

Done engaging with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The droplets are only a small part of the problem because small dry particles blow right through like BBs through a chain link fence 😎

Wonder why scientists generally ignore the fact that the RONA has spread faster in areas of mass mask wearing ?

And again with your lies...
Link

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I consider it child abuse to muzzle up the kids especially now that we know the statistics related to how they are much more resistant to the bioweapon. They want masks because its a psychological signal, to acquiesce to fear. I belive that's also why they changed their policy for the jabbed. Everyone except the core cultists stopped wearing one and people were getting back to normal at a solid pace.

Here's a video you might like where this woman confronts a school board regarding their compliance for money.

I posted this vid in another thread a few days ago, if true, it’s a bombshell and one that needs to be brought to everyone’s attention.

Masking and vaxxing kids is a terrible idea and they know it. The complications with the vax in young kids is well documented and that was when very few had been vaxxed, what’s going to happen when they start vaxxing them by the millions?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I owe you the courtesy of a response.

There have been many tests conducted in the US since 1946 regarding the efficacy of masks in preventing the airborne transmission of the flu virus. All have reached essentially the same conclusion--no efficacy can be demonstrated.

Probably the largest single reason is that the virus is too small to be captured by the mask. The dimensions of the virus are smaller than the mesh of the mask.

Anecdotal evidence supporting that theory is ample during this last year. I know a handful of people who wore the mask faithfully yet still became infected.

Several parents and their children conducted an informal experiment last spring in conjunction with the University of Florida in Gainesville. It involved adults and children, about 7 or 8 in total.

They washed their masks and put them on in the morning, wearing them basically for an 8 hour day. Those masks were examined by a lab at the University. The results showed that several pathogens were captured by the masks, including TB, Candida and several others, but not one single coronavirus was found.

More, masks cause hypoxia to one degree or another. Personally, I saw a 5% reduction in oxygen levels after just 30 minutes of wearing an N95 mask, using my own oximeter.

The reciprocal event to hypoxia is hypercapnia, elevated levels of carbon dioxide. Masks effectively obstruct the airway of the user.

More, facial recognition is an essential part of growing up. Masks make that impossible. Conditioning children to mistrust their fellow man is a sure recipe for a failed society.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join