It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sounds like a big ol' truck load of malarkey.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Jaellma

When will Pharma admit that this was a bad idea?

It's been reported recently that natural immunity is just as good as a vaccine, if not better. I know I've had bad flu in the past... laid up in bed, feeling weak all over the body, shivers etc... but in the end my own immunity dealt with it and I've not had a flu or cold since... at least 30 years ago.

Pharma will never admit it, because this is how they planned it.

Pharma pays only lip service to 'public health'. It's real goal is very large profit margins, and in the case of these clot shots, the ulterior motive is eugenics.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Jaellma

It's been reported recently that natural immunity is just as good as a vaccine, if not better. I know I've had bad flu in the past... laid up in bed, feeling weak all over the body, shivers etc... but in the end my own immunity dealt with it and I've not had a flu or cold since... at least 30 years ago.

Pharma will never admit it. They have invested too much time, money and resources to dispel those same notions you mentioned. Even Fauci has been dancing around the natural vs acquired immunity issues when studies and data were available. He has been one big disappointment.

The problem with natural immunity is that you need to have covid in order to get it. Which is simply not an option for many.

Correction: It is "not an option" for a very select few. Stop with this "many" crap, it's a tiny percentage of the population who is truly at risk. Let them get the jab if if they want it, leave the rest of us to our natural immunities and leave us alone.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Very tragic and sad. To save thousands of individuals from Vaccine deaths, we need some high-profile people to succumb to the vaccines. It's the only thing that will work, due to the evil and greed behind the vaccine push.

Well, Trevor Jones of Flexwatch fame died 10 days ago, age 34.
I never heard of him but he is famous.

The death was just reported, yesterday.
This means that they sat on his death for 10 days,
for some reason. Did he take the jab? Nah...and so what if he did?
Not sure that's anyone's business, is it?

Looks like he developed a rare genetic disorder, hmmm.

www.msn.com... 9J0NvoehvFjvcx0kn4FAfuMLhodt0U8

# 1448

edit on 21-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

He didn't develop it. EDS is an inherited disorder. The life span of someone with the condition is 48 years old, with the likelihood of a major event before 40.
Link

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think that we're done with the friend of a friend stories. They're too easy to invent and too hard to prove.

No we're not. Testify on people.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Pharma will never admit it, because this is how they planned it.

Pharma pays only lip service to 'public health'. It's real goal is very large profit margins, and in the case of these clot shots, the ulterior motive is eugenics.

I don't know what t he ulterior motive is but you could be right.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Pharma will never admit it. They have invested too much time, money and resources to dispel those same notions you mentioned. Even Fauci has been dancing around the natural vs acquired immunity issues when studies and data were available. He has been one big disappointment.

The problem with natural immunity is that you need to have covid in order to get it. Which is simply not an option for many.

Correction: It is "not an option" for a very select few. Stop with this "many" crap, it's a tiny percentage of the population who is truly at risk. Let them get the jab if if they want it, leave the rest of us to our natural immunities and leave us alone.

Considering almost 50% of America is obese then I would say that is more than a tiny percentage.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So this happened several months ago, what are the autopsy results?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Covid has absolutely hammered poor inner city black communities.

If your poor, black and live in an inner city area you're more likely to be overweight, more likely to be diabetic, more likely to have hypertension, and more likely to be dependant on riding the bus. Which are all significant risk factors for Covid.

Poor inner city blacks are also more likely to live in multi generational houses with elderly relatives.

Your "Select few" are tens of millions strong, and are one of the groups least likely to be able to afford to be sick for a week.

I've got no problem with you not wanting to be vaxxed. Well, I do, but that's not really relevant here. What I take issue with is that when you express your personal views on the shot and why you don't want it, you create air of fear and doubt that effects people who really should be getting the shot and who are in real danger if they get covid.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Considering almost 50% of America is obese then I would say that is more than a tiny percentage.

Don't forget about the elderly, diabetics and people suffering from hypertension. Which is a not insignificant portion of the American population.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

I think that we're done with the friend of a friend stories. They're too easy to invent and too hard to prove.

But please provide something to back it up.

It takes 5 seconds to photograph a medical bill and to blank out the personal details.

If real people are suffering real effects, then it's their public duty to come forward and show the world what's really going on, and to pile the evidence so high that nobody can deny it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Even with that, mortality from covid is still less than 1%. So, instead of taking a sketchy shortcut through uncharted waters why not do something good for yourself and drop some weight? If you're too lazy to do that and you end up with worse problems from the jab, the consequences are on you and no one else.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Even with that, mortality from covid is still less than 1%. So, instead of taking a sketchy shortcut through uncharted waters why not do something good for yourself and drop some weight? If you're too lazy to do that and you end up with worse problems from the jab, the consequences are on you and no one else.

Actually, in the US it's about 1.6%

And the side effects for the shot are typically much milder than having covid.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So 1.3% (I checked) of the vulnerable population will succumb. I bet a whole lot more of this vulnerable subset are gonna succumb to heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc.
Explain how that means everyone needs to get jabbed, especially kids like the one in the article.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: DanZoller
From my personal experience, I experienced noticeable brain damage after first dose of Pfizer. My second dose is in 10 days. I think I'll pass on boosters after that dose, assuming I'm still alive.

You got brain damage from the 1st shot......what do you expect to get from the 2nd?

Of course he didn't get brain damage from the jab.

What a ridiculous thing to say and believe.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So 1.3% (I checked) of the vulnerable population will succumb. I bet a whole lot more of this vulnerable subset are gonna succumb to heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc.
Explain how that means everyone needs to get jabbed, especially kids like the one in the article.

You can't just pick and choose unfortunately, otherwise we would just have the elderly and those with health issues getting the vaccine. Even though young children/teens/etc., are very low risk they are still carriers and can still pass it on.

Correct but the reason why the Polio vaccine has worked is because in the US we have roughly 92% of anyone over the age of 2 vaccinated for. The vaccine brings the r value down (replication rate) in an infectious disease.

The r value for Polio is roughly between 4-6 which means, we'll just use 5 as the value, that if you have 80% of people vaccinated for Polio you will not have any huge outbreaks and will have "control" over it.

(1/r-value) take this number and then subtract it from 1 then you take that x 100 to get your recommended vaccine %

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I meant to share this one first in my previous post but this is from another thread...

OP is not wrong but there is more to it. While you are 100% correct in stating it will not stop the spread but what the vaccine has shown to do is minimize the spread at a much higher rate than those not vaccinated. I can't recall where, but I think this study was done in Israel and maybe the US, but showed vaccinated were like 70% less likely to spread. This was done with people who were infected and confined within a family.

That's because "science". The whole goal is to drop the replication value also more known as the "r-value". I can't recall what they want the US to be at, is it 80 or 90%? So if we use 90% vaccine rate that is telling me they have the r-value (replication rate) at around 10. How do you get this number?

(1/r-value) take this number and then subtract it from 1 then you take that x 100 to get your %.

Example, the r-value of the measles is in the 12-18 range which is why they have a 90-95% recommended vaccine rate. As of 2018 that rate in the US is 91.7% for those over 13 and 90.8% for those age 2-12.

Another example, seasonal influenza typically has an r-value of 1 - 1.5 on any given season. Which means 25-35% is generally required for flu shot every year.

Just wanted to put some context in here because as we all know nothing is as simple as just stating such and such.

www.nature.com...

edit on 21-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Even though young children/teens/etc., are very low risk they are still carriers and can still pass it on.

And how will that change once jabbed? It's universally acknowledged that the vaxxed can still contract and transmit the virus. And not at reduced rates once you factor in all of the mild/asymptomatic jab recipients (who were guaranteed mild or no symptoms) walking around spreading the virus without knowing it.
edit on 10 21 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

But please provide something to back it up.

It takes 5 seconds to photograph a medical bill and to blank out the personal details.

If real people are suffering real effects, then it's their public duty to come forward and show the world what's really going on, and to pile the evidence so high that nobody can deny it.

Are you serious?

Are we expected to post our friends and family's medical records here?

My Uncle went into ICU within 24Hours of the first Pfizer shot. A friend of our family who is double jabbed still caught Covid and her Dad got put into a coma and murdered on a ventilator.

Honestly, F# you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join