It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell
Well that worrisome seeing as that is a physiological condition you are usually (but not always) born with. You can see where my train of thinking is going with that one!
Eczema starts in the gut.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Psoriasis affects around 2% of people in the UK. It can start at any age, but most often develops in adults under 35 years old, and affects men and women equally.
www.nhs.uk...

Some babies are born with eczema which affects about 10% to 20% of infants.
birthdefects.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

When will Pharma admit that this was a bad idea?

It's been reported recently that natural immunity is just as good as a vaccine, if not better. I know I've had bad flu in the past... laid up in bed, feeling weak all over the body, shivers etc... but in the end my own immunity dealt with it and I've not had a flu or cold since... at least 30 years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
A friend of mine his lifelong Psoriasis went away after his second shot. Him and his Dr are both freaking out

I think that we're done with the friend of a friend stories. They're too easy to invent and too hard to prove.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

It's been reported recently that natural immunity is just as good as a vaccine, if not better. I know I've had bad flu in the past... laid up in bed, feeling weak all over the body, shivers etc... but in the end my own immunity dealt with it and I've not had a flu or cold since... at least 30 years ago.

Pharma will never admit it. They have invested too much time, money and resources to dispel those same notions you mentioned. Even Fauci has been dancing around the natural vs acquired immunity issues when studies and data were available. He has been one big disappointment.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He died in April and the case states that they want an autopsy 3 months later? Why is the case filled with what a good boy he was instead of uploaded lab results and medical info? The parent was unable to get info from his 8 day stay prior to his death?

ETA. How did he have two vaccinations by April 30th if he was 16? They only started vaccinating healthy 16 year Olds April 5? Why does no here look at what was actually in the report?

Ok re-read the article. He had his last Vax before children without preexisting conditions could get the Vax. So either he had preexisting conditions and the parent lied or the report is completely false.

Even if he got the Vax on the 5th his 2nd Vax would have been when he was already hospitalized on the 26th.

edit on 21-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

edit on 21-10-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: mikell
A friend of mine his lifelong Psoriasis went away after his second shot. Him and his Dr are both freaking out

I think that we're done with the friend of a friend stories. They're too easy to invent and too hard to prove.

Just because they don't fit your narrative, does not make them untrue.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Pharma will never admit it. They have invested too much time, money and resources to dispel those same notions you mentioned. Even Fauci has been dancing around the natural vs acquired immunity issues when studies and data were available. He has been one big disappointment.

The problem with natural immunity is that you need to have covid in order to get it. Which is simply not an option for many.

A couple of hours to get vaxxed vs a week off sick. For a lot of folks that's the difference between making rent and missing meals

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Depends on your age group. Covid is safer for kids than vax. If I were under the age of 50, I'd prefer to get covid than vax if I were to have to choose to get one or the other.
edit on 21-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
From my personal experience, I experienced noticeable brain damage after first dose of Pfizer. My second dose is in 10 days. I think I'll pass on boosters after that dose, assuming I'm still alive.

Reading posts on this site, brain damage seems to be the number 1 side effect

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

From my personal experience, I experienced noticeable brain damage after first dose of Pfizer. My second dose is in 10 days. I think I'll pass on boosters after that dose, assuming I'm still alive.

You... experienced brain damage from the first dose... and are going back for the second?!?!

Un... believable...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Very tragic and sad. To save thousands of individuals from Vaccine deaths, we need some high-profile people to succumb to the vaccines. It's the only thing that will work, due to the evil and greed behind the vaccine push.

That won't happen because I bet anything they aren't getting ANY jabs. They just claim they are and push the crap on the lowly peasants of society.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Depends on your age group. Covid is safer for kids than vax. If I were under the age of 50, I'd prefer to get covid than vax if I were to have to choose to get one or the other.

I would absolutely dispute that. See the links in my signature for the death rates by age.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: carewemust

Very tragic and sad. To save thousands of individuals from Vaccine deaths, we need some high-profile people to succumb to the vaccines. It's the only thing that will work, due to the evil and greed behind the vaccine push.

That won't happen because I bet anything they aren't getting ANY jabs. They just claim they are and push the crap on the lowly peasants of society.

A BBC reporter died of the vax really early on. The vax was confirmed as the cause of death in an independent enquiry.

She was extremely high profile, but when they looked at the statistics they found that the number of people dying from the shot was miniscule.

In the US, most celebrities are liberals. They 100 percent are being vaxxed because they absolutely believe that it is safe.
. Donald trump had the vax, as have most of the hosts on Fox news.

link   

Your first dose put you in a coma or are you making stuff up/don't know what a brain injuy is?

link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Reading posts on this site, brain damage seems to be the number 1 side effect

Chicken or egg?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That's the thing. You have too many people believing reports like this one. It took all of 5 minutes to find all the inconsistencies in this report, and it already had 2 pages of responses that were "Vax bad!".

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you believe everything the tv tells you?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Yup. Brain fog is a big problem for mRNA.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Such a sad story. This is a mad world we live in today.

As Archbishop Vigano says, humans (including their children) are standing in line to be sacrificed at the altar of Moloch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join