It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police K-9s Defend Protestors From Aggressive Police Tactics

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A video excerpt from The American Journal broadcast on Banned.Video seems to show a group of peaceful protesters in Italy having an encounter with the Police. The protesters, for the most part, are just standing there idle when Police arrive in riot gear, carrying batons and shields, to aggressively advance upon them with multiple police K-9s. Perhaps sensing the reality of the situation, the dogs immediately turn on their handlers and begin barking at them, refusing to attack the protesters. One of the cops then steps forward and takes a swing with a baton at a protester, and the dogs are having none of it. Confused as to who the real aggressors are, one K-9 bites the ankle of his handler, and eventually knocks him to the ground to stop him. The Police continue to urge the dogs forward, but they refuse, and instead continue to attack their police handlers in an apparent effort to protect the defenseless protesters.

www.banned.video...

Are these poorly trained dogs, or are they truly man's best friend?

Are the K-9s defending the protestors from the police? Do they realize that something is amiss? What do you think?
edit on 20-10-2021 by DreadKnock because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock
Dogs can sense things and maybe even see things that aren't always apparent to humans

They have a pretty good sniffer when it is good vs. evil

edit on 20-10-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ain’t that a Bitch. (Pun intended)
Dogs ain’t stupid.

They know what’s right from wrong.
I just hope the angry handlers don’t beat them for doing their job - which essentially comes down to protect and serve.
Even if it wasn’t exactly what the officers had in mind.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That’s a good doggie woggie.

Dogs know who’s an asshole and who’s not, I hope they don’t get disciplined back at the station.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good puppy.

Good boy.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Poorly trained handlers it looks like. Morons look like they're wearing the pad suits used to train the dogs. Why is this important?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Maybe its a subtle sign from the Lord that vengeance can switch swiftly to tyrants. And it sure can and has, although most make excuses that it was just something else.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

if i were that cop i might be re thinking the way i treat people if even my partner/dog hates me

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sounds like those dogs are a helluva lot smarter than a many people I know.

Kudos to the good boys!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

the sad think about working dogs is that they get passed between trainers and in the military they aren't allowed to keep their partners/dogs.

and when the dogs are 'retired' they are hard to place because they need strong male or female owners without kids

alot of them get put down

so if you want a dog and can offer shelter to these amazing dogs next time see if the police or military has any old men that need a home.

we had one and he was old by the time we got him for his breed he was well past his breeds expected life cycle.

he would have died to protect me or my gf and slept in-between my kegs under the blanket and was one of the best camping buddies.

edit on 20-10-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You know what, that's a damn fine idea! My dobey Leia is in her golden years now, and I am going to remember that when I am ready to look for a new friend.

It is a very sad thing, that, and reminds me of the dogs that were left behind in Afghanistan this year, but I am glad that you brought it up in the thread. I hope others read your post, and consider adopting a hero. Thank you, penroc3!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

HA! Amazing! Animals are smarter than some people think.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The police in Italy should take a lesson from their dogs. I mean even their
own dogs know better. Put them dogs on the people causing our world so
much evil. Point them in the opposite direction at the real criminals.

Let em ravage.
edit on 21-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The people are right to be protesting

The police are wrong to be attacking them

Maybe, instead of being peaceful, the protesters should attack police, murder police, burn cities to the ground and establish autonomous zones throughout the country

That way the media would suddenly be on their side

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Go dogs!
Very awesome.

No if only the cops turned on their overly aggressive colleagues.

top topics

join