It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some good Halloween decorations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
On the house, in the yard, the street, the truck....

This guy made a 60-foot long dragon perched atop his garage roof:

A scary Slenderman- type monster:

The minimalist:

This one is in Mexico City:

Jason, Freddy and the gang take a tip from Crowder:

Skeleton attack:

A reminder to drive safely:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I got Nancy Pelosi dressed like a witch crashed into the hedges drunk flying her broom.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That one with the red balloon reminds me ... We spent the night in a hotel passing through Tucson once. It was right in the downtown district; bars, restaurants, nightclubs all around. I woke up next morning and there was a single red baloon floating around the tables of the outdoor cafe across the street from my room. The string was just dragging the ground and the balloon was just hovering there. I took a photo and sent it to my kids who are both scarred for life from watching the original IT on tv years ago. Freaked 'em out.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sorry no pics but back in the 80’s Mom was passing out candy at the end of the driveway and I put on some oversized clothes stuffed with newspaper. Wearing gloves, a full head mask and mirrored sunglasses to hide my eyes I sat in a lounging lawn chair behind and to the right of her by the bushes.

Now looking like a stuffed dummy I would watch the kids getting candy and twitch a finger or a hand if they were younger just so they would catch the movement out of the corner of their eye. Not really scary but good enough to be interesting and give them something to talk about if it happened or if they were imagining things.

All was well until a group of somewhat older kids decided they were going to be punks and “steal this lady’s dummy” while she wasn’t looking. I threw my voice so Mom could hear and the boys couldn’t. I told her they were going to steal her dummy and to let them. She acted like she needed to get more candy. They were too scared of being caught while she was gone so she returned and turned her chair to appear to ignore me.

I let the boys move my right arm and right leg but acted like the left were tied down. The one working on my left arm asked the others to help him. So as they were “stretching the rope” I stood up and grabbed the ringleader by the shirt and lifted him up. Brought him faced to face and in a demonic voice said “Don’t be stealing no dummies on Halloween.” He screamed in quick bursts and went limp with a sigh that sounded like he peed himself. So I set him down. His accomplices of course had ran for their lives. With him soon following to regroup.

Sadly as this happened a small child who was a bit scared of Halloween was getting candy. He ran as fast as he could up the street throwing his bag of candy behind and leaving his mother to die. We had to explain to him about me being inside and everything. He knowing the secret became a “wizard” for about a half hour commanding the dummy to move.

In the end a small boy that was timid about Halloween came to enjoy himself and a few punks hated Halloween, pranks and being scared forever. And I got a good story to tell that makes me laugh about it.

new topics

top topics

join