It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Need Both A Vax Card And Photo ID To Get A Burger But Not To Vote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So, it is harder to get fries and a coke than it is to vote in California now. The irony.

They don't want ID to cast votes but expect both a voter id card (I mean vax card) and a photo ID to buy a damned burger. Explain this one Democrats. Can we bar people from the voting both if they don't have vax card and voter ID?

www.theblaze.com...

"After closing our restaurant, local regulators informed us that our restaurant Associates must actively intervene by demanding proof of vaccination and photo identification from every Customer, then act as enforcement personnel by barring entry for any Customers without the proper documentation."

"We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government," Wensinger declared, slamming the San Francisco Department of Health's requirements as "unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe" and accusing the city of asking restaurants to "segregate Customers" based on vaccine documentation.

One is the choice of the business, the other is the choice of the state.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You think only the jabbed should be able to vote???

Don't give the Democrats any ideas.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack
Especially when they mail you a ballot and even will come pick it up for you /wink, wink

And they will even double check you ballot for you. They will add a signature if you forgot, correct the date if it is late and even fill out a replacement ballot for you if you made a mistake on who to vote for.

By the way these were all documented incidents in the Georgia election.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Just get the vaccine and stop moaning and pretending everyone is out to get you! I imagine you in basements in front of keyboards in houses or basements you can't pay for. I am 3 vaccines in and feel great. Shut up, get your jabs and get on with your lives. This stuff is far from Above Top Secret. Keyboard warriors assemble!

HELL NO!

You want to push drugs, find a back alley somewhere. Stay away from me and mine. I don't like drug pushers, and so far every drug pusher that I have met doesn't like me... and they have a good reason.

Sitting in the basement of a house I can't pay for? Really? I own my home, lock, stock, and barrel, hotshot. No mortgage, probably unlike you. I own my car, and it's a nice, late-model one, never been out of the family, with all the little amenities. I live on 16 cares, also all mine. Can you say that, hotshot?

I can fix a car, remodel a house, design an electrical circuit board, drive a semi, put up fencing, run heavy equipment, grow a garden, and a dozen other things, even while disabled. How about you, hotshot?

You got a degree? I got a wall full. And I did it without student debt; worked my way through college, twice, once at an advanced age. How's that student loan working out for ya, lazibones?

You've got a lot of nerve, drug-pusher.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Just get the vaccine and stop moaning and pretending everyone is out to get you! I imagine you in basements in front of keyboards in houses or basements you can't pay for. I am 3 vaccines in and feel great. Shut up, get your jabs and get on with your lives. This stuff is far from Above Top Secret. Keyboard warriors assemble!

If you are not a doctor or immunologist then you are just parroting what others have told you to say.

You are embarrassing yourself.

But please, continue.

It's fun to observe.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pretty sure the Dead dont need a burger

But they will still manage to Vote anyway...

Couldnt resist..

Riouz

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I can fix a car, remodel a house, design an electrical circuit board, drive a semi, put up fencing, run heavy equipment, grow a garden, and a dozen other things, even while disabled. How about you, hotshot?

But can you dance, showoff?!

It's always been amazing to see how easily people will fold to authoritarianism over others even while they reside under the same boot.
edit on 22-10-2021 by JinMI because: Comma comeleon

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: JinMI

Pass my law and that ends attacks on the Second and pushing for 16 year olds to vote. I try to be efficient when making laws. Also bumps the old felony scale on politicians caught taking bribes...and illegals voting in California.

If anything, the voting age needs to be pushed to 25. Agreed on everything else you stated as well. Can't legally own a firearm? No vote for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

If you are not a doctor or immunologist then you are just parroting what others have told you to say.

You are embarrassing yourself.

But please, continue.

It's fun to observe.

The exact same logic applies to Anti-vaxxers.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No, wrong.

Deciding not to take the vax is an individual decision.

Now if you are telling or mandating people not to get the vax then you might have a point.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's always been amazing to see how easily people will fold to authoritarianism over others even while they reside under the same boot.

Hey, misery loves company.

And no, I can't dance. My attempts to dance are as dangerous as my attempts to sing.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join