It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Need Both A Vax Card And Photo ID To Get A Burger But Not To Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hitler didn't start with the gas chambers. . . . .

FACT.

He started by being a failed liberal artist painter turned right wing fascist.

FACT.

In your oh so educated opinion, please specify what is worse. Right wing or left wing fascism?

There is no "left wing fascism".

Since fascism is mostly singular to the right, and has been throughout history, there's your answer.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: SirHardHarry

"Mostly" or "there is not?"

So in summation, you don't really know or are reluctant to answer my question?

In summation, I answered your question.

FALSE.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what I've been talking about. The state health department has that iron grip on business licensing and can close ANY public vendor that doesn't meet requirements.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

FALSE.

It's true.

But people believe a lot of silly and untrue things, now don't they.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This is what I've been talking about. The state health department has that iron grip on business licensing and can close ANY public vendor that doesn't meet requirements.

Yes, because it's about...public health.

But who needs public health standards or regulations anyway.

It's my Freedumb to serve undercooked, or outdated, or spoiled foods, right? Or require foods to be maintained at the proper temperature to inhibit growth of parasites.

How dare the government tell me my food has to be safe to consume or my cookware has to be clean.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Can I get Fries If I Vote too ?
edit on 20-10-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

FALSE.

It's true.

Yes, you sure do.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The government tried to tell us that our eggs had to be fully cooked once, and ... these days, all the menus still feature the full range of cooking methods, even though the government once tried to tell us we couldn't do that because it wasn't "safe" for us.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You're so right. Public health should be an open table discussion and changes to health code decided by vote at city council meetings.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

FALSE.

It's true.

There is no "left wing fascism".

Indeed, they sure do.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The overall U.S. trend is less revenue for businesses that are gung-ho masks/vaccines. Some hard numbers should be out before the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So, it is harder to get fries and a coke than it is to vote in California now. The irony.

www.theblaze.com...

Wow. That's backasswards . Some place that serves greasy burgers contaminated with Alzheimers prion and Parkinsons prions, that serves greasy fries with genetically modified oils that give diarrhea, that serves up milkshakes contaminated with Multiple Sclerosis prions, ...now they want to demand people show them private medical records to eat their contaminated food at the IN-and-Out Burger.

Since when do fast food joints that give health problems have the right to demand people's private medical records to eat their food?

Just give them the bird. It's not worth eating their food to begin with. They want to act like Nazi's...then don't eat their food.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I'll give you a hint:

It's not the businesses that want this. This is straight up government imposed.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The overall U.S. trend is less revenue for businesses that are gung-ho masks/vaccines. Some hard numbers should be out before the end of the year.

Less revenues = less taxes = stupid new legislation that raises taxes on ghost money😃

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The more i see govt officials/polticans pushing these kind of things the more is likely they arent vaccinated. What refusing to service if you dont have a vax?

Whats next? refuse to service based on race next? or gender?
edit on 20-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's because the vaccine doesn't work as advertised.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is what the democrat-run police state looks like now.

Remember, it's just 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Anti-Black Democrat-run Joe Biden police state. He said Black people don't have photo ID's or the Internet. No Hamburgers for them!

P.S. Starred and Flagged with gusto! Great Thread!!
edit on 10/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

"Voting is a consitutional right.
Eating at Denny's is not a constitutional right
"

That's....
True.

Er, actually, no it isn't.

The US Constitution, Amendment 9:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

United States Code, Title 42 § 12101, aka the "Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990":

(a) Findings

The Congress finds that—
    (1) physical or mental disabilities in no way diminish a person’s right to fully participate in all aspects of society, yet many people with physical or mental disabilities have been precluded from doing so because of discrimination; others who have a record of a disability or are regarded as having a disability also have been subjected to discrimination;

(2) historically, society has tended to isolate and segregate individuals with disabilities, and, despite some improvements, such forms of discrimination against individuals with disabilities continue to be a serious and pervasive social problem;

(3) discrimination against individuals with disabilities persists in such critical areas as employment, housing, public accommodations, education, transportation, communication, recreation, institutionalization, health services, voting, and access to public services;

(4) unlike individuals who have experienced discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, or age, individuals who have experienced discrimination on the basis of disability have often had no legal recourse to redress such discrimination;

(5) individuals with disabilities continually encounter various forms of discrimination, including outright intentional exclusion, the discriminatory effects of architectural, transportation, and communication barriers, overprotective rules and policies, failure to make modifications to existing facilities and practices, exclusionary qualification standards and criteria, segregation, and relegation to lesser services, programs, activities, benefits, jobs, or other opportunities;

(6) census data, national polls, and other studies have documented that people with disabilities, as a group, occupy an inferior status in our society, and are severely disadvantaged socially, vocationally, economically, and educationally;

(7) the Nation’s proper goals regarding individuals with disabilities are to assure equality of opportunity, full participation, independent living, and economic self-sufficiency for such individuals; and

(8) the continuing existence of unfair and unnecessary discrimination and prejudice denies people with disabilities the opportunity to compete on an equal basis and to pursue those opportunities for which our free society is justifiably famous, and costs the United States billions of dollars in unnecessary expenses resulting from dependency and nonproductivity.
The US Constitution states that the people retain rights which may not be enumerated, and USC 42 § 12101 says the people have a right to enjoy the benefits of society, which include entertainment, which includes by definition the ability to eat in a restaurant of their choice.

And that, my good sir, includes hamburgers!

Congress just called you a liar.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MapMistress

I'll give you a hint:

It's not the businesses that want this. This is straight up government imposed.

What the businesses want, is to stay open at any cost. Provide reliable income for their employees and put gas in the tank and get their kids through college. There's more at stake here than just individual liberty for those who refuse to comply by state health code.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
this is gonna make it real hard for them to rig the election next time...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join