It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago's Loss is Indiana's Gain

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Indiana recruits Chicago Police displaced due to Chicago's fascist COVID mandates

With thousands of Chicago police officers at odds with the city’s new COVID-19 vaccine mandates, officials in the neighboring state of Indiana are trying to recruit disgruntled cops, some of whom are being punished for not complying. As of Oct. 15, all of Chicago Police Department’s roughly 12,000 officers are required to share their vaccination status, outlets report, and those who aren’t vaccinated must get tested for COVID-19 twice weekly. “Hey Chicago police officers, we’re hiring!” an Indiana State Police spokesman said in a tweet on Thursday. “No vaccine mandate … lower taxes, great schools, welcoming communities.”

This is brilliant by Indiana. While not one of my favorite states, I'd sure as hell take living in Indiana over living in the #hole state of Illinois or the festering cess pit of Chicago anyday... the benefit of having a job at the ready doing what you love seems to just be an instant bonus for any of these Chicago cops ready to finally escape the fascist Beetlejuice cosplay actress presently running that circus of a city. Seems like more states should take their cue from Indiana and use the manufactured chaos in places like Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, and California and pick up some highly qualified and decorated police officers for their state and city forces. These officers should be fully trained, so the on boarding costs would be low as well!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I've read some astounding testimonials of nurses who've left fascist states and found jobs as what I think they call "traveling nurses" in other states, making a killing!

Good on them. And good on the states that are not kneeling to the fascist self-proclaimed overlords.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Illinois is my home but I’ll never live in that God forsaken state ever again.

Those cops probably got an instant pay raise. Lower taxes across the board. Property taxes there are just getting dumb. They have been sky high forever, but they are actually getting worse. They are getting scary to the point where tax is much more than the mortgage.

edit on 20-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Indiana recruits Chicago Police displaced due to Chicago's fascist COVID mandates

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaND the whole state of Indiana is now racist.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sounds good to me as a resident of Indiana. I’m more than happy that we will be adding a large number of police that are against government overreach. This also means Chicago will be left with a bunch of cops willing to enforce government overreach.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sounds good to me as a resident of Indiana. I’m more than happy that we will be adding a large number of police that are against government overreach. This also means Chicago will be left with a bunch of cops willing to enforce government overreach.

Something changed in Chicago when they allowed rioters on the Mag Mile.
There was always this unwritten rule before that crime needed to stay in certain areas. Now it seems pretty random and it’s getting worse. I still have lots of friends in the burbs and they aren’t used to city type of crime and many of them are getting ready to move out of state.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Chicago's Loss is Indiana's Gain

Be honest.

They should have said Let's Go Lightfoot from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I've read some astounding testimonials of nurses who've left fascist states and found jobs as what I think they call "traveling nurses" in other states, making a killing!

Good on them. And good on the states that are not kneeling to the fascist self-proclaimed overlords.

Major shifts of Freedom loving Americans are occurring across industries, colleges, medicine, etc..

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Illinois has been losing 235 people a day to other locations for 5 years now.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Here in Indiana you can quit your job as a nurse due to the vaccine and work as a traveling nurse in another hospital in Indiana because as a traveling nurse you are not required by the new hospital to get the vaccine.

You have OR nurses who did not quit making 25-30 an hour with a room full of traveling nurses making over 125 an hour.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

While not one of my favorite states, I'd sure as hell take living in Indiana over living in the #hole state of Illinois or the festering cess pit of Chicago anyday...

Just a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised if many of those Chicago cops already live in Indiana.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lets take bets that Lightfoot tries to sue indiana recruiting agencies for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Didn't she just call all the police officers in her locale that wouldn't obey the vax mandates insurrectionists?

Good luck to her suing another state for hiring all her insurrectionists.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Chiraq is about on the level of Gotham when Bain strikes, it is fascinating how complacent the people of Chiraq are.

Perhaps that is the point of the chaos, keep the people in their homes terrified of the roaming gangs of psychopaths, definitely a hub of the deep state.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Illinois has been losing 235 people a day to other locations for 5 years now.

Cemeteries ...?....

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

The National Fraternal Order of Police issued a blistering statement in response to Chicago’s request for suburban police officers to volunteer to help fight surging crime in the city’s urban center.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I don't think she has a leg to stand on in this case. She expected the militarized nature of the police to over ride their collective bargaining.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaND the whole state of Indiana is now racist.

Eh, they've been saying that about us Hoosiers for years now. We're used to it

top topics

join