It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates Lasagna

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

2 pounds #4 Linguine cooked Al Dante.

Home make your fav sauce with a pound ground pork in it.

3 kinds of cheese, your favs.

3 pounds well cooked and crumbled Bacon

Layer it all like a lasagna and cook for an hour on 350 covered then another 30 minutes or more if needed uncovered.
edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: ffod

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Okay...I'm seein' LOTS of bacon in that pan!
YUM.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That’s Pirate Lasagna but I use linguine #4 cooked only half way to junk some starch then it finishes in the sauce.
Homemade sauce with ground pork,3 types of cheese, your favorites, all layered and smothered with 3 pounds of smashed well-done bacon then baked at 350 covered for an hour then another hour or so with lid off.

It’s sooooo good!

We have never thrown away a single ounce of this, ever!

PS: When serving go all the way to the bottom of the pan and if you don’t Gaurd it the Bacon Hogs will scrap the top 2 inches off (it is the best) and leave none for anyone else. That burns my ass so I make it clear to all and if someone tries I do the serving…….PERIOD

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: PS

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut
I live rather close by.. A few years ago, when you get into the Martha's Port there are so many stripers swimming around the docks, it was so cool seeing a hundred or so 40+ inch bass. Caught a few blue fish in my days down at battleship cove too.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

2 pounds #4 Linguine cooked Al Dante."

Lasagna?

I think that's called a linguine casserole...
edit on 20-10-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who's Al Dante ?
edit on 20-10-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Ever know a Pirate that can cook? This one can, you would love what I do to Seafood if you love seafood that is…

Read the fine print at the bottom of my post……

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I didn’t name it I just cook it and it never ever ever ever ever gets thrown away never!

I made that batch on request for my Daughters 40th BD

She calls it a mouth orgasm………SHE NAMED IT……………😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: PS

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I kept it simple, it’s all the direction needed and put your own spins on it.
Build it like a Lasagna leaving all the bacon for the top.
You’ll be a “lower case” god in your home………promise!

But remember this…..very very important!!!

When serving go all the way to the bottom of the pan and if you don’t Gaurd it the Bacon Hogs will scrap the top 2 inches off (it is the best) and leave none for anyone else. That burns my ass so I make it clear to all and if someone tries I do the serving…….PERIOD?

!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

She calls it a mouth orgasm………SHE NAMED IT……………😎

Please change the thread title to Pirate's Mouth Orgasm. Please.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I make a lot of lasagnas. I cut portions, and freeze them, then vac lock them for storage in one of my freezers. There are probably at least 30 servings ( 4 different varieties) in a few different freezers. All different types. The same with large sheets of home made pizzas. Pictured pizza portions are two different Hawaiian pizzas. They have fresh pineapple, black forest ham, and Canadian bacon, and red onion. One uses my marinara, the other type is Hawaiian BBQ sauce.

The lasagnas pictured are different types too. All use my home made marinara from fresh vine ripe Shady Lady tomatoes and Italian plum. To that I add a bunch of Ground grass fed Angus beef, and Italian style ground sausage.
One type pictured has layers of sautéed Portobello's, and artichoke hearts. The other pictured, has layers of baked eggplant, and sliced paddy pans. That one has a Sicilian type sauce, with cinnamon. The other is flavored with fresh Greek oregano and basil from my garden.

There are also stacks of Roman bean ( Minestrone style) soup, and Pepper pot ( stuffed bell pepper style) stew.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I will definitely be trying this recipe out! Yo ho, yo ho a Pirates life for me.

Looks delicious btw, hope you enjoyed!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I’m calling bull# it can’t be pirates lasagne if there’s no rum.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I tried…….too late. 😩

Love the idea, I soooo would have!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Um, I use Screech Rum from Newfieland and bacon grease to sautéed the onions…….LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

My wife says I should offer the complete recipe since I have greatly refined it over the decades.

It takes me a couple of hours at least just to get it in the oven.

I’m willing if anyone wants me too……..

You won’t believe how good this is. After I got hurt and lost a leg I had a small biker bar and kitchen for a few years until I could no longer walk with a prosthetic leg.
On days I made this I put a sign out front with how many servings were available.
In no time the word went out and the phone started ringing, one night a guy sold his reserved portions to someone else for $50.00. That was before I got paid of course……LOL

Angels and Sidewinders make for fun customers, they really do. It was a wild place…………😆

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Um, I use Screech Rum from Newfieland and bacon grease to sautéed the onions…….LOL

That’s more like it, I’ll accept this.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Great idea, we do the same all the time because I only know how to cook for an army, 😆
Problem with this stuff is there is NEVER enough to freeze, my kids take all they can home with them.
The other stuff I am required to make is the Turkey Stuffing, REQUIRED……LOL
It takes me hours and hours to make from scratch, even down to the bread.
I have to cook a small turkey just to make it and the gravy.
While we portion and freeze a lot of things like you we have been talking about jarring and canning……it may become a thing for us.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: See below

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

😎 thankee kindly, you knew didn’t ya……LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join