It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

Problary there is more to the opposition but are afraid to say it publicly.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Jaellma
This is so infuriating. I know my 9 year old will not be getting the so-called vax anytime soon. She is doing fine without it and this move just shows how greedy, money hungry, controlling and manipulative this government is.
White House and Biden detail plans to vax kids ages 5-11

I bet Joe wishes he could personally jab all those liddle kiddies.

You mean poke, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well as of midnight here in Australia Melbourne (our worst affected and most locked down city) have been given their freedom. International border agreement has been given the greenlight and they still have big numbers of infected people but because they have a high percentage of people being vaxxed everything will be fine. I'm in Queensland and we the unvaccinated are a lower type of human because we aren't all sheep.
I work in disability/age care and have not met or heard of anyone that has covid or even knows anyone with covid. So our state government will let infected people into our state to INFECT Queenslanders so they can push their fear mongering get the jab bull#. It's so apparent but because its right in your face ie the truth they are going to tell me I am a danger. I have the Holy One and the Holy Spirit in me warning me of the evil but because I have faith in the Father I will be portrayed as a lunatic religious loon and most likely get cancelled too. I am not religious but I am a very spiritual person and any one who knows me, knows this to be true and a major reason why I have much love and respect from old friends and even people I have met. You know the type you just meet someone and before the day is out they tell me it's as though they have known me their whole life( not my personal claim but the honest opinion from those very people) I say that with no ego or pride involved, I am a mirror and I reflect the truth that people project upon me.
Well fook that fook them and fook your jab. I also believe that I was born a man cuz I have a penis and my wife is a female because she has the equipment to give birth to my Son , who is also a male because of said penis.
My apology is not going to be forthcoming for any one that this may offend.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Let's all do something once we're already on board the train heading for the showers.

Why do we always wait until it's too late to save ourselves? We've had 2 years now to get off our arses and stop it.

But yep, do nothing until they actually come for your kids...

and around and around and around we go. Talking the talk, about walking the walk.

edit on 21-10-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You are bat S!@t crazy! Glad I am not your kid!! You have no proof the jabs are better than natural immunity for younger kin against COVID-19.

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Jaellma

Does anyone still think this is about protecting health and saving lives?

Sadly, the answer is a resounding YES. There seem to still be many who refuse to see otherwise.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The way things are going, might not be far off!

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: marg6043

Got to get the graphite dioxide for brain mainpulation and the alien aluminum parasites inside the littler ones to create the next version of the utopia of humanity.

That will only resemble humanity after the big mutations.

I hope you don't actually believe that, I mean, if you think it's a self serving money making deal..I could entertain that.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: ketsuko
How about no ... not until I see numbers showing me that the risks from COVID to my kid are greater than the risks from the shot. I want data, not words.

Unfortunately they will never give you data. You have to depend on non-peer reviews and studies from brave doctors and scientists to get the truth. They will try to shove this down our throats with great urgency and then demonize us if we don't.

Actually, in the UK anyway, the have given the data. But the government pushed ahead anyway.

Study proves vaccine more risky than covid for young boys - www.theguardian.com...

The JVCI (UK vaccine body) recommended NOT to vaccinate children - www.bbc.co.uk...

UK government ignores studies/guidance, goes ahead anyway, talking of how parents "would find it "deeply reassuring" to have a choice of whether their children should have a jab or not" www.lbc.co.uk...

And within a week children are allowed to defy parents and get a jab without their permission - www.thesun.co.uk...

Welcome to 'Great' Britain!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The facts are that children literally do better with Covid than the flu. This is firmly established. It's also established that they actually run more of a risk from this vaccine than from covid.

This is a crime, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
what do you do about it?
Did you send a letter to the school saying you will take
leagle action if they Poison them with out your permission?
You Should.

becuse one day they will come home sick!
and then You get sick with the rest of the famly.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I would bet a lot of parents In Australia did NOT know and several of them got sent a letter saying their kid is dead.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04
You are bat S!@t crazy! Glad I am not your kid!! You have no proof the jabs are better than natural immunity for younger kin against COVID-19.

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Does anyone still think this is about protecting health and saving lives?

Sadly, the answer is a resounding YES. There seem to still be many who refuse to see otherwise.

The trouble is that you can't get natural immunity without first having covid. And unless we all get together and have pox parties it is going to take several years to get close to natural immunity, and 1.6% of the people who get it will likely die.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

The facts are that children literally do better with Covid than the flu. This is firmly established. It's also established that they actually run more of a risk from this vaccine than from covid.

This is a crime, nothing more, nothing less.

Source please, and not a bitchute video.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, I mean they really could just expel all of the unvaccinated kids out of the school system. That should make the antivaxxers happy seeing as to how the education system is just a bloated government entitlement program paid for by taxpayers (and that education obviously doesn't work very well anyway so what's the point?).

If you want your kids to be unvaccinated, I have no problem with it. Keep them at home. Educate them yourselves. I suspect the end result would be roughly the same since American schools are pretty much just glorified daycare centers. As long as you teach them the basics. Of course then you'd have to quit your job and do your job at the same time. Raising kids is a full time job.
edit on 24-10-2021 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Evil.

There is only one way to deal with this.

Is anyone going to stand up and lead?

The cops didn't stand up for their brother officers. If they had, it stopped right there and then.
The soldiers didn't stand up for their brothers in arms. If they had, it would've stopped right there and then.
The doctors and nurses didn't stand for their brothers and sisters of the pandemic. If they had, it stops there and then.
i ask you. What chance do the rest of us have now?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why Don't More Elected Officials Follow SCIENCE, like the Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis?

DeSantis withholds $$$ from Schools that force Masks on Students and Teachers.

Way to go!: justthenews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join