It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: coamanach
Also, a man I work with told me he'd rather see his children die than infect 50 000 children.. Of course, past 40 years old and with no children of his own, it's reallllyy easy to say.

What manner of brainwashed collectivist bull#tery is that? The entirety of the world at large should not be a higher priority than the safety and protection of one's own individual children.

I pray that this will be the great awakening. If people allow this to happen to their children, they are throwing away all hope their children will have a future in a free world.

If they are so afraid that they are willing to risk their own lives, at the hands of deceitful, corrupt government, I pray they place more value in the lives of their children than they place in their own.

We owe our children a future of freedom. They should enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If we cave to this, the only thing we are doing, is locking our children into a prison world, controlled by those that have no regard for their lives or their futures.

And we would be just as guilty.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am screwed but me and the wife were already leaning towards homeschool, they will make it a mandate for public schools so that solidify's homeschool/private are the only option.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Got to get the graphite dioxide for brain mainpulation and the alien aluminum parasites inside the littler ones to create the next version of the utopia of humanity.

That will only resemble humanity after the big mutations.

edit on 20-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
WARNNING, keep the Children from the hands of the monsters in big pharma and the pedophiles globalist

This is not a joke.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Here in California they're trying to make it mandatory in private schools too.
Friggin' Nazis

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

They're robbing us while pumping us with a placebo. At least it seems that way. All being paid with your hard-earned tax dollar and if you have side effects later on you cant sue. Going to squeeze every dime they can out of us. What a crock of crap.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Buddy told me the best option is to find a homeschool coop, so they still get socializing while having a more academic class.

But like anything, gotta search for a good one and stay involved.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Got to get the graphite dioxide for brain mainpulation and the alien aluminum parasites inside the littler ones to create the next version of the utopia of humanity.

That will only resemble humanity after the big mutations.

I hope you don't actually believe that, I mean, if you think it's a self serving money making deal..I could entertain that.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

When it comes to globalist and the big pharma rats they do not, and I mean it, do not have your best interest in mind and neither the rest of humanity, children to them are the next generation of profits and share holders milk cows, but this time it have to be a way to make them docile and pliable.

Just get to the idea who is running the world this days and the motives.

I know, I know is hard to swallow.

edit on 20-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
3a reply to: Irishhaf

My nephews were homeschooled. One received a scholarship to a very well known and respected university.

They all are very intelligent, very mannerly, and socially adept young men.

I can't say that about all the ones that went to public school.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

When it comes to globalist and the big pharma rats they do not, and I mean it, do not have your best interest in mind and neither the rest of humanity, children to them are the next generation of profits and share holders milk cows, but this time it have to be a way to make them docile and pliable.

Just get to the idea who is running the world this days and the motives.

I know, I know is hard to swallow.

Well, I'm not swallowing any pill in regards to graphine or alien aluminum parasites/mind control.
The rest might have some merit.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Do you actually believe nothing nefarious is going on at all?

Forcing young children just starting their little lives to put something
in their body. A goop that has already had debilitating and deadly results
for a censored number of victims? I've talked to a number of people out
on the road with horror stories about loved ones. So it isn't just the web.

Do you really think there would be all this resistance to a vaccine that
actually worked? Do you believe they would be playing beat the clock
in all in a rush. And getting angry at people for not complying? It doesn't
seem to f&^*(%g odd to you, that they want everyone on the planet to
do what they say without compassion for what people are going thru?
They haven't even got a clue if jabbing the young will kill more than
not violating them.

But they're trying to defeat the virus right? Come on brother you are
more aware then that I know. It's obvious to me the virus won't do
the job that the vaccine was meant to do. And what ever that is?
It damn sure isn't to stop covid from spreading. Do we agree on
that much or no?

ETA I read your answer here after I posted

The rest might have some merit.

edit on 20-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
I'm not really cool on vaxxing 5 yr olds either..tbh

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The key to the agenda with the jabs was to get people all scare, fearful of dead and willing to do anything including getting a jab without question asked, with no proper testing and data to show no only its efficacy but also its safety.

Why?, why a jab, by now we know the true nature of this virus, is not deadly and will not kill humanity, It would have ebb on its own and we would have achieved immunity naturally.

Why?, that is my question, then again is not about the virus never was, it about the jabs.

It is obvious by now what the intentions were from the beginning.

But we are about to learn the reason why, very soon and is not going to be pretty, but hey when you can manipulate the brain of those with the jab it will be no resistance.

Yep, conspiracies I guess I am just another conspiracy believer. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I think the covid pill is just ivermectin with another name and yes you right it does have the same spike protein, but I wonder if that would get damage with the acid in the stomach. I may well be nothing but a placebo.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think you're spot on we are very close to knowing and what ever
comes in tandem with that knowledge. Most likely an iron fist but
something worse wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Now is the time to protect the children of liberals by arresting Anthony Fauci.

When he gets on CBS/NBC/CNN, etc.. and tells parents its time to inject their children with these experimental drugs, they will dutifully follow his advice.

For the good of the children, Fauci must be stopped, since it appears he is following $$$$, instead of science.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are 500m People in America they plan on vax 28m of our youth which these vaxs could have side effects.

You are right its about $$$.
edit on 20-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I home school my kids.

Either way, if this starts happening expect an immediate and crazy backlash like we've never seen before.

I doubt Biden is vaxed or any of the politicians when considering they are pushing these kind of mandates, and are now pushing it onto our youth..

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Same theory the authors of the Bible used. Create a devil, so humans would come to man, seeking God's favor. The priests really have a ball with that set-up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join