It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They're looking for the same approval up here in Canada.

Come near my kids with this # and I will end you. Period. There is absolutely no data to support mass injections of children against this virus, absolutely zero. The risk/reward profile of it is literally in the negative, there is no reward for this when it comes to children.

Sadly, Some people don't see it this way and cannot wait to get wee little johnny injected with an experimental shot with zero mid/long term safety data and plenty of data showing that young people are dying more from the shot than the virus itself. And even sadder, is some people will do this thinking it's the right thing to do, and watch their child die or suffer from one of the other severe effects (paralysis, neurological disorders, heart inflammation, etc). Only then will some people snap out of it.

Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19? Worth the read.
edit on 10/20/2021 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I home school my kids.

Either way, if this starts happening expect an immediate and crazy backlash like we've never seen before.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Even in stupid ultra 'progressive' places near me there are protests against masking kids in school, as there should be.
when it gets to vaccines (hopefully it doesn't) I predict violence.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No one is touching my kids.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

What happens when they start doing it at schools without anyone telling the parents?
These people need to suffer.

That would be quite a trick with my kids as their school is located inside my house.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
Given how quickly and given how entirely they managed to turn the entire medical industry into a tool for more power, it's clear they've corrupted it so completely and so entirely, that I will never trust them again.
I already had a shaky foundation regarding my trust of them, but this ended it entirely.

They are "medical" doctors.

Most were trained in medical schools funded by pharmaceutical companies. Many are minions of the pharmaceutical companies.

Doctors are being controlled by CMS, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical companies. They are owned. For too many, it is all about the money. They are not in business because they have your best interest at heart.

Look at how Biden got them on board. If they get government money, then they have to force the vaccines on their employees. Again, it is not what is best for the patients or their employees, it is what is best for their bottom line.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

The Pfizer mRNA shot/doses which can cause heart inflammation.

Is anyone sure this is about a virus now? recently Washington post had an interesting article explaining how Pfizer have a secret dealing to ensure profits.

edit on 20-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You mean whats best for Pfizer $?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I home school my kids.

Either way, if this starts happening expect an immediate and crazy backlash like we've never seen before.

I fear the flood gates opening when they start taking away parental rights, and removing children from homes that refuse to allow them to be vaccinated.

This happened in Illinois to a mother that refused to be vaccinated. A judge took away her parental rights. He later reversed his decision, but I can see others being motivated to do something just as over reaching, and incendiary.

I don't see any of this going well.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"You didn't get vaccinated , so now we will vaccinate your children in front of you ."
Retribution .
Desperation .

I don't mean to preach but I gotsta put it out there.

Hell's Angels are taking revenge on the children of men because God
struck their children down in the great flood. This is world war III and
I'm going to spend the day telling the Father about this. I will let this
thread know how/if I get any kind of feed back.

At this point he's our best bet to save our young from a life of
poor health and early death. So to those who would we have to be
willing to include him now. Because if not now then we never will.

Believe me when I say he wants us to turn to him. That's either why
this is happening or sadly it maybe to late and this is judgement. I
have to spend a good long time on this in to the night. Then whatever
it is it is, as I myself will include him and put his will first.

Pray with me people if you don't know how google what Jesus taught
about how to pray. Always pray to Father in Jesus name. Just giving
him ample time before moving in any direction is to him an invitation.
Then we can move forward and see if it was enough.

I can tell nearly tell most all of you finally recognize the EVIl
that makes these people monsters. I hope you can also see it's
time to reconcile your Father in Heaven. The Lord of Hosts!

Hallelujah Amen

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: panoz77

The only responses you will get are:

1) We don't know the long term effects of Covid, so we don't want kids to catch it

or

2) Kids can still spread it Covid

1) We also don't know the long term effects of an experimental mRNA drug cocktail.
and
2) Even when fully vaccinated, kids and adults can still spread COVID.

Still waiting............................

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

In Québec, they have been telling us in the last 2 days that when children from 5 to 11 are vaxxed, we can think of going back to near normal... yeah, sure... When EVERY government of the world say it, it doen't look suspicious. All at the same time. It's amazing how they can all be in synch, when it suits them.

Also, a man I work with told me he'd rather see his children die than infect 50 000 children.. Of course, past 40 years old and with no children of his own, it's reallllyy easy to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: panoz77
Next comes the mandates for your kids, either vax or they cannot go to school. Mark my words. All part of the plan.

Homeschool ftw

True, since their parents have no jobs anymore (fired for not taking an experimental drug), they will have plenty of time to home school their kids on the CIVIL WAR.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Here in the UK they’re forcing it into our kids without parental consent. They’re letting the children make own decision even if it’s against parents will.

Luckily my lad refused the vaccine, I wasn’t too happy they even had the gall to ask him to override my decision. Also offered him a flu shot without even informing the parents, he refused that as well.

Educate your children people, they’re trying to subvert parental consent.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
Also, a man I work with told me he'd rather see his children die than infect 50 000 children.. Of course, past 40 years old and with no children of his own, it's reallllyy easy to say.

What manner of brainwashed collectivist bull#tery is that? The entirety of the world at large should not be a higher priority than the safety and protection of one's own individual children.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Busy little bees

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

How can they call a whole country that was just "forced" to comply to a mandate under threats, fear of punishment, and fear of lost income, could every be called a return to "normal"?

We will never see anything that resembles what we once considered as normal, again.

What they are serving up as a new normal, will only be normal for those that are raised on this new prison planet, those that have never experienced life in the pre-prison world. Us old folk will die off, and the stories of life before COVID will be reduced to myths.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I agree all the way with you.

Sadly, everywhere on the internet I see lots of people laughing at kids' sufferings and it pisses me off so much. Or just plainly hoping they would all die so people could "relax" or some other stupidity.

It was the first time I was told something like that in real life so my brain entered twilight zone for a second there.

Worst I was told to date was "you must be glad your kids are leaving for their moms so you can relax and enjoy life". I always answer that I only really relax when they are at home with me and that, anyways, I didn't make children so I could get rid of them. I had them because they were desired and they are loved.

And not a lot of people agree with me, and that is very frightening for all the kids who have unloving and uncaring parents.

I texted my boy that I loved him the other day and his friends saw it and they were all surprised, according to my son, saying things like;"when my parents tell me "I love you", I ask them what it is they want of me."

That is SO heartbreaking.

But it seems to be the norm.

And that makes me doubly scared for children when I hear the government say things like we see in this OP, because I know the resistance will be mostly absent, leaving the little ones absolutely defenseless to what is being done...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I fear the flood gates opening when they start taking away parental rights, and removing children from homes that refuse to allow them to be vaccinated.

They will die trying and I will die denying them.

Simple as that. Some things are more important than my life.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Next comes the mandates for your kids, either vax or they cannot go to school. Mark my words. All part of the plan.

Homeschool ftw

True, since their parents have no jobs anymore (fired for not taking an experimental drug), they will have plenty of time to home school their kids on the CIVIL WAR.

Nobody fired here yet.
We have a governor that serves his people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join