It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get The Jab and Lose Your Criminal Record

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It wouldn't affect me - I've never been convicted

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't care so much about the ""Criminal Record"" but it might be nice if they wiped credit card debts or paid off mortgages.

Oh that will come with the 'great reset' . They take over your debts , but in return you will have to give up the right to homeowner ship for life. You'll always be renting. "You will own nothing and be happy".

Id' hate to think what happens if you acquire new debt at that point though , selling your soul/mind next ? Wouldn't be surprised , you'd become property of "Mk Ultra" at that point I'm sure

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

In addition, cases that did not result in a conviction were expunged immediately.

How do you expunge a non conviction? Arrest records shouldn't be expungable nor used against anyone ever. ONLY convictions should be used as a 'criminal record'. You haven't been proven guilty of a crime just because you have been arrested. After all there are many false arrests and mis-understandings.

What a joke and the most utter desperation I have seen or heard of EVER! Just more proof something is off and we should avoid the vaccine even more.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Mate if Mk Ultra want my debt they can have it. LoL

There is no great reset button ancientlight.

Fact of the matter is we cannot turn society and civilisation off and back on again and expect it to boot up and run accordingly, and nether can "They".

Our world is like volatile memory ancientlight aka liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse, should we lose our way.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I got the poke but the massive push is really creeping me out.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

When will we see sentencing based on vax status or juries determined by vaxxed status?
edit on 21-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Beer

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are already releasing some criminals early on compassionate grounds given the extreme circumstances of the coronavirus emergency here in the U.K.

"According to the decree, adults are eligible for early release if they have completed two-thirds of their sentence (by 1 December 2020)."

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They won't, they don't care about them at all. I think the vaccine ia a trojan horse, wait until people get sick with something else and we will see what is going to happen. I found out that the CDC are homeowners now. In california they said that if you're vacinated you don't have to pay rent, some of them say you get the shot you don't have to pay student loans. It's getting really sick, and yes we will get to a point evry soon when they will say in order to participate with society you need this vaccine. It's bad, very bad!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

If your vaccinated you don't have to pay rent or repay student loans in California???!!!

So who pays the rent then or the remainder of the student loan?

If that's the case mate can you please provide evidence to support the claim.

Actually rather interested if it did turn out to be the case.
edit on 22-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Prisoners are being used to help with the Lorry Driver Shortages in the UK.

Meet Dean he's on day release to help out by being a Haulage Driver.

But wait for it........What is he in Jail for?

IT"S OFFICIAL....THE UK GOV'T HAVE LOST THE PLOT!!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The costs society is willing to bear to reach 100% mRNA injection should make it crystal clear how valuable not being injected will be.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Make me take it and watch me get one….

If they offer me US$1,000,000 maybe, just maybe I'll consider getting the jab.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join