It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admin backs down on tracking bank accounts with over $600 annual transactions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It doesn’t matter wether you do or not, the head of the WEF wrote a book on it. It’s all part of agenda 21/30. The world economy is # CBDC’s are coming and all transactions will be monitored and controlled in the resource based economy.

The main target will be monitoring "Carbon" abuse 🚨

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Surveillance state, Nanny state, Police state. . . . .

This is America now.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Betcha the cost will be more than what they recover.

It's all mental case bitter jealousy based 🚨

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Exactly. The "card" account that runs the liw balance to avoid major damage if our daily bank cards get compromised and the serious funds account those cards can't touch. And an account or two for savings ...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wish we could just do away with taxes.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
Wish we could just do away with taxes.

I wish we could do away with politicians.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That too.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm all for tax cheats paying their taxes since I have to pay mine however the stat that I saw recently shows the average citizen (based on a progressive earnings level) is about 90% tax-compliant which means most of the fraud happens at much higher earnings levels or on the corporate side.

That means digging in to your average person's banking habits will not yield an inordinate amount of lost revenue.

Agreed. It simply makes no sense to call the folks who really CAN'T afford to screw up and go to court with the IRS, pre-emptive tax cheats & thus "Guilty" here. The ones who can afford it & do cheat...drafted the damn thing themselves in DC. Hundreds of lawyers pouring over laws, I can't be convinced they do not know how to screw over someone else to deflect from their own financial iffiness.

I say that, knowing these are the people -- and in charge no less -- that get away with the kind of insider trading with stocks that you & I would disappear into federal prison for a looong time over.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly. The "card" account that runs the liw balance to avoid major damage if our daily bank cards get compromised and the serious funds account those cards can't touch. And an account or two for savings ...

We also have two savings accounts, one's main savings, and the other is a "teaching" account we deposit any money the kids want to save (and learn the importance of a good APY)

Good financial habits are effectively being punished while the real cheats simply get away with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Doesn't the Banks report $10,000 transactions anyway ?

As do Credit Unions...required to be insured .

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
The ones who can afford it & do cheat...drafted the damn thing themselves in DC. Hundreds of lawyers pouring over laws, I can't be convinced they do not know how to screw over someone else to deflect from their own financial iffiness.

I say that, knowing these are the people -- and in charge no less -- that get away with the kind of insider trading with stocks that you & I would disappear into federal prison for a looong time over.

Insider trading which is followed by tax avoidance enabled by the wealth they've obtained by previous insider trading. It's a nice little circle of scumf***ery they have created.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Rent and house payments will soon become taxable I'm betting on.

Huh? Landlords/property owners receiving rent payments are already considered to be getting taxable income.

I believe they meant the payer/tenant will eventually be taxed ala sales taxes and the ridiculous VAT tax models.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
TAXATION IS THEFT

Let's go IRS scum.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I believe they meant the payer/tenant will eventually be taxed ala sales taxes and the ridiculous VAT tax models.

If that's what they meant it's a pretty dopey premise.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If that's what they meant it's a pretty dopey premise.

We're talking about the Biden Administration, so Dopey is applicable regardless. Hell, fill in any Disney character... Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Hei Hei, Dori... any would be an appropriate name to apply to this administration.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We're talking about the Biden Administration, so Dopey is applicable regardless.

Idiot that he may be he still doesn't create tax law.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

We're talking about the Biden Administration, so Dopey is applicable regardless.

Idiot that he may be he still doesn't create tax law.

It's part of Butthead Brandon's Build Back Better Bullsh1t Blueprint, which means whether he created or not, he owns the MFer and can shove it up his ass first... then followed by it penetrating those in Congress actually codifying it.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Senate just blocked a Democrat Bill and *Brandon & Heiress* are absolutely fuming mad !!! roflmao 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Wake up !

It NEVER was about "Tax the Rich". There simply is not enough of them to fund Dem's crackpot ideas.

It's about enormous tax increases for most of the working US population and Dems know it and this is what this $600 IRS verification scheme was meant to achieve
edit on 20-10-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I made a withdrawal not too long ago of $3000. The teller counted out the money and said, "What are you going to do with it?" I said, "What?" She said, "We are supposed to ask what you are going to do with the money." I said, "None of your business." She just waved it off and said, "Okay."

It was the "we are supposed to ask" part that bothered me. After thinking more about it I decided in the future I will say something like, "Going to an estate sale," or something like that. The truth is I made the withdrawal because the wife and I like to have some cash on hand, just in case. I think that is exactly what they are trying to avoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join