It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN's DHS Assists Human Traffickers and Their Careers - All Taxpayer-Funded.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Biden administration's domestic human trafficking operations, and assisting of Central America traffickers, have been exposed.

There’s a reason the Biden administration is using secret flights to small airports to move unaccompanied minors who illegally crossed the border.

They don’t want voters to know just how many people are being waved right into the country, because President Biden understands that open borders might be the policy of progressives, but it’s not popular among the majority of Americans.

But you know who does realize these flights are happening? The people of Central and South America. Word travels fast that no one is getting deported, and that’s why they are paying money to smugglers to take their children on a perilous journey north.

That’s why there are so many heartbreaking images of toddlers literally being dropped over the wall, abandoned in the wilderness.

There were a staggering 18,958 encounters between the Border Patrol and unaccompanied children in July. In August, the figure was 18,847.

That’s up 655.6 percent from the previous year.
More at: nypost.com...

Yesterday, White House Press Secretary acknowledged these flights, but insisted they were not occurring "in the middle of the night".

DOOCY: "Why is the administration flying thousands of migrants from the border to Florida & New York in the middle of the night?"

PSAKI: "Well, I'm not sure that it's in the middle of the night..."

DOOCY: "2:30 AM, 4:29 AM..."

PSAKI: "We are talking about early flights..."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

So Joe Biden has opened the US-Mex border, and is not only welcoming the hundreds of thousands of potential Covid-19 carriers into America, but transporting thousands of them to locations across America.

The Human Trafficking business in Central America is BOOMING thanks to Democrat's new, and continually enhanced, US-Mex Open Border policy. As the article says, Human Traffickers are receiving top-dollar, as word spreads that; U.S. President Biden will re-settle your children, if you can just get them to America!

A DHS official (on FoxNews) was warning that due to the large number of children coming in, the "vetting" process of those who are receiving them all over America, is virtually non-existent. The huge "child abuse" danger the Biden administration is knowingly placing these children in, is unforgivable.

But I suppose Press Secretary Psaki will have an answer for that too. Something like, "The children are better off here than they were in the hellish environment they escaped from!"

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Trump might have been Trump and hated by the left and the deep state but he never tried to destroy America as his stated goals and actions were to make America stronger and better.

I would like to be able to blame Biden exclusively but I think most know he needs help changing his depends and going to the potty. All this stuff goes much deeper than the president.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They ran out of voters and are losing more. Black Americans support for them is down over 20% along with Cubans and Hispancis. Also people are moving out of the city so they need to restock for Congressional seats. Democrat voters know the humanitarian crisis is just cover. They have to get people and fast. If they don't the non essential jobs, welfare and other financial schemes will begin to die. It's basically a cult of depravity.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So Joe Biden has opened the US-Mex border, and is not only welcoming the hundreds of thousands of potential Covid-19 carriers into America, but transporting thousands of them to locations across America.

And that's how we keep this pandemic scam running, should flare up around the next (sic) election. Not to mention how many terrorist have come across.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

All of this is only happening because China Joe's duty as POTUS
is to protect the American people. So for we who won't vaccinate?
We may have fire rain down from heaven and kill our whole family.
I guess it's an obsession for him.

If I can't protect you from me? Nobody can!!!!

edit on 20-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I honestly don't think that Covid is much of an issue anymore, with almost all people having natural immunity, or being vaccinated, at this point.

What worries me is, what's happening to these unaccompanied minors? Sex trafficking? Organ sales?

Seems like under Clinton, Haitian children were the target of these serious crimes.

Under Trump, all I remember is hearing about Wayfair, and I researched that, and can tell you that there was something to that. In this case, underprivileged and down and out American youths, missing teens and such, were involved. One of them lived one town away from were I grew up.

This almost makes me think that sex and organ traffickers are relentless to the point that, if you don't feed them children from another country, they will prey on the children in your country. At least, maybe that's the conclusion some administrations have come too. I don't know, but I do know that governments find all sorts of justifications for the evil things they often do.
edit on 20-10-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They're setting up targeted Congressional Districts with population shifts.

They're setting up future and current voting by non Citizens that's already allowed in many localities and now being passed into local laws.

Now we know why Kamala (with her MS-13 ties) is the Czar and why she went to Central America and Vietnam a while back (MSM never really gave details about those trips did they).

The big refueling of Pedo and Slave trafficking is a multi billion dollar business 🎃

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gotta love how the U.S. Gov keeps giving all these detailed reports about who and what these migrants are even though they have no I.D.s or proof of anything roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Mind field

top topics

join