It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Manipulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ever since the virus started appearing on Fox and CNN.... I've heard absolutely nothing on the revolutionary events that were taking place in America, Hong Kong, and... I think MOST of the big economic countries. Citizens all over the world hit their tipping point and to me... it appeared as if most were going off the deep end. Fighting anyone, destroying anything possible, bricks through windows of establishments having zero relevancy whatsoever to any movement. For a small window of a moment it seemed as if NO ONE trusted their government. (something a lot of us have been waiting for)

But one place that keeps popping up no matter the news story... China. CHINA was losing to freedom fighters world wide... taking sides with Hong Kong. So a virus pops out of China *which has already been here* but once it hits news outlets... the game changes.

Once it's big news, what happens? Cargo from China stops. And FOX says, "What are we going to do? Our pharmaceuticals, for the most part, come from China." Which shocked me greatly...

So eventually a vaccine is created. From where?
China?

The CCP is communist, you don't just have establishments in China without the government there having 100% control. So the place that allegedly gave us this virus are also behind the vaccines being distributed? O_o

Add that on top of finding out most appliances are from China. The waters get very murky. And it seems China has complete control over the U.S. *after all.... the U.S. owes China 1.1 trillion dollars, so of course they're in charge of our mainstream media.

We HAVE to make the revolutionary stand. Once 5G reaches it's true potential... we will have no other options. The CCP doesn't care about your family's well-being, they get away with mass killing their own people for trivial things. It's very odd seeing people watch these mainstream news sources having no idea they're ruled by the CCP. They, plain as day, used it to stop the revolution, the paradigm shift. What happened to the university students in Hong Kong? China is known for quickly killing resistance fighters and sweeping it under the rug.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
*after all.... the U.S. owes China 1.1 trillion dollars, so of course they're in charge of our mainstream media.

They aren't even the largest foreign holder of debt. Japan is.

Once 5G reaches it's true potential...

What do you mean by this?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The ability to see every single movement you make. Alongside nanotechnology... eventually the authorities will be able to hold surveillance on our thoughts.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

*after all.... the U.S. owes China 1.1 trillion dollars, so of course they're in charge of our mainstream media.

Once 5G reaches it's true potential...

What do you mean by this?

(post by olaru12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The ability to see every single movement you make.

You don't need 5G for that, just buy a smart phone and click 'AGREE'.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wouldn't be surprised.
However, it doesn't negate the CCP's black projects.

link   

However, it doesn't negate the CCP's black projects.

Uh, okay. See above.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's all speculation, but once they reveal the smoking gun... it's hard to dispute it.

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

the U.S. owes China 1.1 trillion dollars, so of course they're in charge of our mainstream media.

Are you sure? I thought media was controlled by the Jews; are the Jews controlled by China?

Where did you get all this information anyway?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The gates of hell have been opened apparently. China is the least of our problems!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Where did you get all this information anyway?

Where did I hear about Hong Kong resisting CCP and attempting to establish free speech?
where did I read about a virus? Where did I read about a vaccine? Where did I learn of China having Moderna establishments then selling to CCP? Where did I hear about China's economic activities?

ATS is a good place where people post news articles while getting peer reviewed. But if you want to read about what the CCP does... pretty much every media source will have SOME sort of data. But I do not subscribe to any mainstream media and question everything. So I wouldn't say anything if it was from a single source.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How many appliances in your house are made by General Electric?

www.madeinamerica.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Zero.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
hahaha... yeah, that's some pretty wild stuff.
Pretty decent clickbait attempt huh?
But it turns out to be a wild science experiment.
Been years since I made that thread.

The gates of hell have been opened apparently. China is the least of our problems!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The Boogey Man used to be Russian Communism. Before that, German Nazi's. Before that, Mexico, the Brits...

Perhaps you should look at what your own government and powerful corporations are doing to your citizens, rather than thinking some foreign country is the source of your woes?

Is America 'free' if it incarcerates more than any other country in the world? Is it militarily belligerent and does it ignore the sovereignty of other countries? Are America's laws just and equitable? Is every citizen able to achieve a living income, a home, and reasonable reward for effort? Are there those who just are rich beyond what they can use, and their wealth is unearned? Is debt being foist upon people, inescapable, and unavoidable?

I think those things are probably more relevant.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That boat sailed a long time ago.

People have been talking about what is going on, all over the internet for years. Many spoke of red pills and blue pills, being sheep, some awake and some asleep. Some bragged about how they were not going to be deceived, they would not be controlled. Some even talked about dying on the hill of constitutional rights, fertilizing the tree of liberty, but never got past the TV or the keyboard.

The new normal won without firing a shot, and the majority caved in.

Too many people under estimated how bond they were to their creature comforts. To their jobs, to their Star Bucks coffee.

It is over.

They are already talking about third and fourth shots. Boosters, and mixing and matching vaccines. There will never be an end to what they will have you putting into your body. You have reached their destination. They are in control.
There is nothing wrong with your television or your internet connection.

Do not attempt to adjust the picture, or change the narrative.

They are now controlling the transmission. They control the horizontal, the vertical, the facts, what is right, wrong, good, or bad.

They will deluge you with virtual media, memes, channels, and talking heads, or create on command, any CGI image with crystal clarity and beyond.

They will shape your vision, make you see and believe, anything your imagination can conceive.

For the rest of your life they will control all that you see and hear.

You have entered the new normal, a place outside of your once believed limits.

You have entered a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a remotely controlled dimension of your mind.

You have moved into a land of shadows, with no substance. A land of false constructs, lies, and half truths. You have chosen to cross over into the Twilight Zone."

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You probably shouldn't have downloaded Pokemon Go. That's how THEY get ya!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join