It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin...Calls Out FDA, CDC, Fauci, Media...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"Bet you don't know , do you ?" Kinda sounds like an assumption, an assumption that I somehow know less than you because of all your research? Was not naming all the ingredients a direct and educated response to your "assumption" that I know nothing of natural remedies in relation to Ivermectin? Did you see the natural ingredients? Can you name them? Sure you can! Having only had a few interactions with you, I "assume" that you......never mind. Bored. Have fun with your prophylactics!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

I don't assume.
I know.
Another hint for you ....
Learn Chemistry in regards to the difference between compounds and mixtures and you will know as well.
And knowing is half the battle .
Better than ranting about Trump constantly .

To sum up :
Before taking anything I consult my doctor .
Except for the natural remedies I learned from my grandmothers and great-aunts. I know those work .
edit on 10/19/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I wish Mr. Peterson well in his attempts, but he may have failed to recognize one opponent in this fight: the AMA. No names for obvious reasons, but i know of multiple doctors who have confided in me personally that the AMA is "breathing down their necks" over not being excited about the vaccine. I have advised my own doctor that I have no intention of taking the vaccine and he is fine with that. My refusal, along with the grounds on which I refused, are now documented in my medical file: specifically that I feel the potential long-term side effects, unknown at this time due to a lack of long-term studies, outweigh any risks I am taking by not receiving the vaccine.

Ivermectin is 40 years old, and a quick check on Drugs.com shows Ivermectin to be a relatively safe drug with no serious interactions and few moderate interactions, as well as few major side effects. The complaint from the CDC seems to be based on reports of people using veterinary versions of Ivermectin. Now, I ask any of you with enough neural capability to generate conscious thought, if someone is constantly told that a disease is deadly, hears about a potential treatment for said disease, and is prevented form obtaining said treatment through normal means, why is it surprising in the least that they might try a different method of obtaining a drug that they believe will save their life?

The same thing happened with hydroxychloroquine. It is an old drug as well, one with few side effects and few interactions, really only contraindicated in people with heart conditions. Many doctors reported success using a hydroxychloroquine cocktail; the CDC then went through clinical trials that substituted hydroxychloroquine alone for the actual cocktail used, and then reported that the drug did not work. From there, some idiot tried to use an industrial material similar to the drug and killed his fool self.... and we're back to why wasn't he allowed to use actual hydroxychloroquine? Would that not have been safer than using something meant for aquariums?

And all because we're supposed to take a vaccine that the very manufacturers and the CDC admit is a dismal failure? To combat a disease that has a dismal fatality rate in the first place?

As far as I am concerned, the CDC, FDA, AMA, and the entire US AG office have demonstrated either their total incompetence or their complete malevolence. None of them are worthy of any faith or trust. I will listen to my own doctor, thank you very much, and trust my own God-given immunity, because I certainly cannot trust any of the organizations that claim to be medical experts.

There are two requirements to gain my trust: knowledge/competence in a field, and honesty about that field. One of those is sorely lacking in all of the organizations I listed.

I'll say it again, and I will keep saying it until it sinks in: more people will die from the Chinese virus who never contract it than will die from contracting it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
For those against taking ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine what is your real objection? ...
The way I see it you can take it and it will help prevent or cure COVID or it doesn’t and you won’t have worms or malaria. ...

For those who want to know which one of those actually works (extremely well) and which one doesn't ("at clinically relevant concentrations", i.e. according to dosages currently used by doctors prescribing it for Covid-19 and the level of concentration achieved by those amounts), check out my commentary in another thread about both medications, in particular the studies quoted and in particular this comment. The context of that commentary starts here.

In short, Ivermectin does not have any antiviral effect (concerning Corona) at clinically relevant concentrations. Its first antiviral effect begins showing up at over 35 times the prescribed dosage for Covid-19. A dosage that cannot realtically be taken by patients cause it would be very unhealthy to do so (and no Doctor endorsing ivermectin is willing to do that either). Whereas HCQ works extremely well, both prophylactically as well as in the treatment of Covid-19. Even more so when combined with zinc, azithromycin (Zithromax) or doxycycline, high dosage vit C, and vit D3 (with a possible escalation of care with prednisone as a last resort; avoiding intubation at all costs by means of oxygen, preferrably administered at home and not in the hospital*). I.e.: quality care rather than the "horrible care" at hospitals all over the world (quoting a nurse concerning one hospital in New York, but the same protocols are used all over the world, as well as hospital staff and doctors having the same habits and attitudes, being similarly manipulated to follow these horrible hospital protocols that make things worse for patients, being way too quick to resort to closed system intubation skipping less invasive treatment methods with the lamest excuses ever).

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

"Patent" Medicine is weird...

My mother when she used to smoke tobacco she would get a feeling of the spins or head swimming...

I get no effect and can put it down for months at a time, but it something I personally enjoy.

A friend drinks alcohol the effect makes them functional and productive.

I moderate and rarely drink but my tolerance is way too high for breathalyzers to be an accurate assessment of tolerance.

Of course as extensional molecules already in the body and or environment some people are lacking them some people are not... like AA people watching drunk people being silly or stupid when drunk may or may not help them wake up to many things.

Under the influence is bad language syntax as it lays blame... exposure time to whatever it may be builds or collapses tolerance and intolerance until there is nothing polar or extreme with it only balance... so the correct assumption of consumption of whatever is time.

Exposure to toxic people mean they are a poison that many people have identified as toxic like yelling fire in a crowded theater or stop the presses when a comma is left out of the typeset. Then when the fire department or editor arrives all of the kings horsemen and all of the kings men can't find the fire or the missing comma.

However at the extreme all of the kings men will remember the fire and comma even though they never experienced or saw it when they were supposed to. Making the entire thing redundant.

The horses however? Nothing has changed in being a horse... in their not knowing of fires and commas in relation to the king... the king to them f course the one that feeds and waters them.

So in summation patent medicine is like Pi however the effects are not ever bullseye it is all the infinite numbers... and in such a thing? It is more like faith healing and gullibility that it is indeed bullseye instead.

fyi what used to be sugar pills has been changed to gypsum commonly known as sheet rock.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join